M-MOMMY.....

M-MMOMMMY!111111111

FETCH THE NOOSE

ITS TIME

it's pretty bad right about now

>Down almost 50% from my initial investment in december

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GET IN EARLIER

i have learned to love the pain

LOL CRYPTO FAGS BTFO. I BOUGHT AN EAMES AND OTTOMAN FOR 4,5K USD AND ITS HELD ITS VALUE BETTER THAN UR SHITTY MEME COINS BTFOOOOO

We honestly reset to a month ago. Why is everyone panicking?

SCREAM JUST IN YOUR MOTHER LANGUAGE

SOLO

Because some people bought in this month

I HAD TO SELL
TO LOSE IT ALL
BUT IN THE END
I CAN'T EVEN CASH OUT

>tfw was at $9.5k and almost reached $10k for the first time
>tfw $7.5k now
its just not fair

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ÑAAAAANGG

>not getting in at ATH in January just before shit started crashing, like I did.
Are you even trying?

sell Green wojaks and buy Pink wojacks

>went all in XRB while retards panic sold at $12
>already at $16, more once ETH/BTC recovers

/comfy/

Down 24%. Started in December. Still well above my initial investment. Feels slightly bad, man.

literally bought in a month ago when it was like this and am -0.5% from my original investment

waiting for it to break even so I can pull out

fuck

ONE: NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

I bought ETH and all of my alt coins literally 10 minutes before crash in earl jan. Been riding this wave ever since

>-15.94%

reminds me of the minereum scam

why didn't i convert everything to USD last night???!

You could've been in ICX, growing your stack and earning money but no, you hate money.

I've only lost a tad over $600K in the last 24 hours.
I don't see what all the fuss is about.

ICX IS GOING DOWN TOO, YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

>16
It's at $15 on Kuckcoin and going down even further. Sell while you can.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>-12%

JUST

STOP IT MOMMY

RIGHT HERE

Try harder, Tether

An SEA OF RED, IM DROWNING

this shit is going to test 9k, hopefully it doesnt crack that otherwise its 8200 time

>tfw even ICX can't save me now

NOOOOOO

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

If you already have over 600k what the fuck are you doing bothering with crypto? You greedy fucks are why everything is going down.

>whales cash out
>market doesn't collapse

you only get to pick one

Spreading wealth is better than having a minority of people hold it all.

s t o p

Yea I’m exactly where I was a month ago. The problem is the downward momentum shows no signs of stopping

Why is everyone panicking, this is the perfect buying opportunity.

Because once you have money, you understand that 600k is pocket change.

Stop selling crypto

Justed in USD value, a little bit joosted in BTC

I regret not waiting for FUCKING BURGERS TO WAKE UP BEFORE BUYING FUCKING WEAK HANDED ASSHOLES AND INSIDERS TRADING

Obviously we already bought

this
buy high sell low Veeky Forums ... buy high sell low

put $900 in early december learned alot about fomo buying and panic selling.... dont give a shit about loosing it all. still $600 up. just chill go jerk off or make a sandwich. it'll come back up

I was 5x my investment earlier this month. Now I'm below my initial by 30% and still bleeding. I didn't know shit about trading so I just tried to hodl indefinitely and never sold the top. Finally made back some losses in the past few days and then got absolutely wiped out by IOST. I went from having more money than I've had in my miserable life to living in poverty again. I can barely even afford to pay my bills now because I held and didn't sell. Now I'm still holding hoping to make back just a fraction of my losses and cash out something to be able to live with.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I've never gotten anywhere even remotely close to 600k in my entire life and Im still living comfortably.

Next year or so all of you will look back on this and laugh. Crypto is not done yet.

Probably, but I wasn't expecting to lose 20% of my initial investment in a month.
There's already only 11 months left to make it.

So you started poor, if things go bad you’re still poor, if you 10x you’re still poor. Got it.

GETTING ABSOLUTELY FUCKED

THIS IS FUCKED

HELP ME

keep telling yourself that. sell now before it is too late

>why didn't i convert everything to USD last night???!

What if BTC went up?

Yet another day in crypto.

Thank you Tether, thank you chinklets, thank you Buttfinex, thank you US gov.

I'm down 75%, I'm in for the long run but it hurts.

You can live comfortably with decent avrrage job pay. But we arent like you. We are better.

ha ha you will be jumping off a building by next week

>>Down 50% on initial investment of 10 k, shot up to 20k in early Jan

B-buy the dip?

>xrb down 16% today
my chad NEOfolio is only down 6%, bitch

>Proof-of-Just

Feeling all salty now

> JUST
> u
> s
> t

JUST

user-kuuun!

What does JUST mean?

Comfy actually. Summit around corner too.

It means I don't have enough money to feed you anymore, loli. I'll have to take you to the vet and euthanize you.

I don't even have coins but I'm still getting JUST'd.
Fucking weed stocks stop dropping.

is it over?

Y-You always make such funny jokes, user-kun!

Haha... h.

Just buy literally any coin presenting at NEO devcon today. Waiting for that sweet pump in a few hours.

Hell, TNC is coasting through this dip and they haven't even started pumping yet

I'm buying into crypto now via ETH at ~1050
am I gonna make it with that baseline?