Do you guys actually think the tethering is gonna happen?

Man honestly, as an OG posters you New phags need to get the fuck out.

Let’s look at it logically, Bitfinex is making HUGE PROFITS. 10 of your generations won’t make what they are making. Do you really think they are retarded enough to grow those profits away? Do you fucking morons understand the craze of crypto currency that hit the market in November/December? It’s extrmeley fucking likely they have $2.3 billion in USD.

Secondly, this US audit thing is bullshit. It’s a Hong Kong company, they don’t have to and nor should they listen to anything the US government asks of them.

Thirdly, you are an absolute cuck and commie and disgusting piece of shit if you support this subpoena. Crypto is supposed to stay unregulated; you fucking burgers must be so happy getting a power trip because you government thinks they can do what they want. You don’t even realise that they are fucking up your gains.

I say this as a poster that has been right multiple times. I remember I got flamed hard for saying Confido was a shitcoin. I remember people telling me the $2k I invested would be $0. It’s now $20k (my little day trading experiment), I told you shits that alts will boom heavy after the BTC pump and I’m gonna be right about this as well you fucks .

Sit tight and stay comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/326/310/case.html
digitalcommons.law.ou.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1009&context=olr
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/958415624455127040
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was freaking out about tether like 4 months ago. I think it will be a positive once it implodes at this point. We are consolidating and the market just wants closure on this shady shit. First BCC, next Tether, then hopefully the community finds a way to deal with wack ICOs.

I'm really comfy in the discord group. Never had any panic.
discord gg/PpD28R4

If Tether implodes your gains are fucked. You dumb fuck.

But Tether won’t implode. Just a bunch of conspiracy theorists jelly of Hong Kong master race. (Mainly burgers btw)

Fuck off

Test

Chest

Honestly I can't wait to get off work and fucking buy this dip. I have about 6 BTC sitting waiting to pick up alts and shit.

>New phags
either shit bait or the absolute state of people who support tether

>Crypto is supposed to stay unregulated
Tether is basically quantitative easing, bitfinex has made themselves into a central bank. You can't actually be this braindead, this has to be a troll

I support tether. You have no reason not to other than FUD from burgers on reddit (lol) and an anonymously twitter account. You a retard? Yeah probably.

Just like every ther exchange? All they do is allow the trade of our little internet monies. If the government starts hounding exchanges you are fucked. Do you not understand? Even worse they are hounding them because of an anonymous twitter lol.

>your gains are fucked
In since December eh?

>Secondly, this US audit thing is bullshit. It’s a Hong Kong company, they don’t have to and nor should they listen to anything the US government asks of them.
Um no sweaty
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/326/310/case.html

digitalcommons.law.ou.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1009&context=olr

in case you're an absolute brainlet
>in case
Just google these
>minimum contacts
>channel of interstate commerce

I’ve been in since December 2016. If I go from $10,000,000 to $5,000,000 my gains are still fucked you understand? Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

No, other exchanges do not print their own currency. Some exchanges make some form of shares like Kucoin and Coss, some make coins to pay fees like Binance, but Bitfinex is the only exchange with the audacity to print billions of dollars worth of currency that has a fixed value. I care as much about this subpoena as I do the suit against bitconnect. Fuck it, let it burn; crypto will be better off after it cuts this tumor out.

Imagine using a term and not even knowing what it means. Top kek my friend. All exchanges are doing some form of quantitive easing. You understand EVERY exchange is fucked if everyone were to pull out money at once. The same way EVERY bank is fucked if people were to pull out all money.

I thought you wanted the market unregulated? Wtf do you want, exchanges being artificially propped up or a free market operating freely and exchanges getting fucked? You can't have it both ways you fucking mong.

Atm there is no such thing as a decentralised exchange. Well ED but that sucks. You understand I still wanna trade my crypto? What we don’t want ( yes we, including you) is government regulations coming in. So why can’t I have it both ways? Hmmm? Dumb fuck. You have no proof coins are being artificially pumped by tether and no one does. The actually audit that was done last year showed they DID have the funds.

when audit is complete and everything checks out ok do we see btc over 20k asap?

Origin trail or shipchain?

Na don’t think so. Think the craze has passed, people got burned most won’t come back in. Just usual business again if audit ever happens.

yeah bud, they'll show they have 400 billion of reserves and everything will be just fine

They never did an official audit, how much kool-aid did they feed you? Friedman LLP refuses to even work with them anymore.

Even if Tether is backed 1:1, there are still multiple avenues of attack
>their twitter gets hacked and is used to spread FUD
>the twitter of a news website is hacked and used to spread FUD
>Bitfinex website goes down

They confirmed they had $420 million SOMEHWERE. What they couldn’t confirm was who was holding it. Good enough imo

only 2.3 billion tethers printed. why would they need to have $400 billion?

I don't think you seem to realize how much $2 billion is. E-Trade has a market cap of $14 billion on $2 billion in revenue.
Most of the valuations in the crypto markets are wildly distorted.

I think you have zero clue on how market caps work and how little $2 billion is for a company like bitifinex. You understand they are making so much from fees alone?

100% this
oh and the cherry on top is bitfinex'd getting sued

They've printed almost a billion dollars worth just this month. Hell they printed 500m in 4 days just a couple weeks ago. Won't be long till they start printing in billion dollar increments at this rate.

He really will be B I T F I N E X E D then

twitter.com/nathanielpopper/status/958415624455127040

KEK