AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GreatPortfolio/status/957895963221381120
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

100% autism

In fact very smart, since he's not immediately dumping his found blocks but rather stashes them for later.

How off putting.

@SodomousPrime
@SodomousPrime
@SodomousPrime
@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime
@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime
@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime
@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime@SodomousPrime

kekworthy post

Fuck dude my brother did this shit and he has aspergers. Vitalik truly is autistic 100%

When was this?

damn, you made me lol

Is this why the market is in freefall right now? I can't believe he let his hubris think he could get away with this

yes

hahahahaha holy shit

>Fuck dude my brother did this shit and he has aspergers. Vitalik truly is autistic 100%
No shit. I'm autistic as fuck and Kleenex is clearly inferior to picking. I have yet to find an effective method to clean my nasal passages in a socially appropriate manner.

(Don't say neti pot)

this is great, but it needs spellcheck and black font

Kek'd hard
fucking underrated.

WHY IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?!

>alpha stand

>jobs in full rick
he died trying to be effay

There's nothing wrong with picking your nose but its something that is supposed to be done in private. Everybody does it, just don't do it in public or when you're on fucking camera.

Lmao

So that's what you do when you're autistic and filthy rich. He doesn't give a shit and embraces his autism. Nobody can give him shit about it.

goblin kinda looks hot in that pic
what is happening to me

that's disgusting

stop stealing nigger
twitter.com/GreatPortfolio/status/957895963221381120

BTFO

that was my post you nigger

dm me

>dm me
>not providing @
you sure are a dumb faggot

i dmed the profile that posted that comment, The Great Bouncefolio

please don't bully money skeleton, he is autistic but he means well, and will make you money

ok let me check

holy shit let the kek shit die already. alt lite normies killed it.

Everyone picks. That's not the problem. It's wiping it on the wall, under armrests, behind the couch, etc. that's the problem. It's fucking disgusting