Why arent you all in in POWH right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

madstackscoin.com
etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3
etherscan.io/address/0x6e739d543e27bc351524b60d838d5236fd3b6134
madstackscoin.com/mycoins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Daddy, how is Santa carrying such a heavy bag?

Goodness and yet another ponzi here
madstackscoin.com

Becouse it's full of gifts you retard

Because I got in within the first 10 minutes and cashed out early the next morning with $4,000 in profit. I kind of wish I had kept my money in for the dividends, but I had no idea how long this thing would last for. Better to take certain profits than to get too greedy and lose it all.

>
it's been nice waking up to 100 bucks in ETH dividends, this thing is just taking off. Get on now boiz.

its absolutely rock solid and if theres even a hint of comprehension of what a smart contract is its a no brainer

cash out, the market is crashing, USDT confirmed a scam

Because I'm White.

Put half of that in, that's what I did. Made the same gains.

Did similar, cashed out initial investment, letting profit ride + reinvesting dividends during dips.

Pretty comfy

Pumping again

Literally proof of weak hands
Thanks for the free eth brainlet

>make $4k profit
>get called a brainlet

7 ETH buy just came in.

Our whale's still collecting dividends

etherscan.io/address/0xe7612aab36474720df55fbe1fe538f88df2d8cd3

>make profit
>give away 10% to street shitters
t. brainlet

About to buy in with 5 eth

Nice, we're about to cross 0.2 ETH value now... gonna pump it up to 1 by end of week

Proof of concept:
etherscan.io/address/0x6e739d543e27bc351524b60d838d5236fd3b6134

Explanation:
Whale puts in 82.71 ETH total (sum outgoing tx to contract), and takes out 81.38 ETH (sum internal tx from contract). Proof of weak hands, loss funds contract + pays dividends on buys.

Did all the clones finally die?

All in, haven't slept in a long time. My body is ready. Just raped the 1mil market cap again

Is there anything to prevent price stagnation when nobody buys or sells? At this point the price increases and decreases have slowed down massively and I don't see this going anywhere

Price won't stagnate for long at such high levels, as people will start selling and as more and more people exit it'll accelerate into a panic crash.

After the crash comes you'll see lots of cheeky bastards trying to get in again at a low level.

Exactly, which is kinda the point of it. Crash and re-pump, reap the dividends. It's brilliant.

How can you see the price?

Is the strategy to buy more PoWH with your dividends when it dips?

pretty much

But it'll slow down after it gets old, unless somehow it goes mainstream. It'll be like a new cryptokitties.

That's actually exactly what I've been doing. I'm holding 16 coins now. Making about 10/15 USD every hour or so.

luckily for us now it's 2 days old lol

Anyone down for a ponzicoin style doubler?

There's stilla long way to go... If you can attract those gullible fucks that were in bitconnect we are golden.

we can shill a lot more youitube, twitter, steem, reddit, it can easily double or triple from here.

Listen up pajeet. We've already been over this. You pre-mined 200 tokens. Nobody is falling for this shit again. GET FUCKED.

it's the biz bank account. spread this like a virus. power up the shilling machines!

shill, shill, shill. never stop.

I didn't make this but there were 200 pre mined in the original too unfortunately, still doubled 8 times before crashing. Can turn 1 eth into 128 with that, and it hasn't doubled yet.

Just stop. We know you created this shitty clone. Cash out and fuck off. PonziCoin is dead.

I'll be back when it's doubled 5-6 times

>threw in 400 dollars cause why not
>doubled the same day
>havent checked since

this shit is comfy, family

dont go all in tho cmon

WOOO WEAK HANDSS ARE DUMPINNNNG get ready for the DIP faggots :-)

check 0 TXs it's plummeting

A couple 9-10 eth holders pulled out, relax

NO MY MOM'S RETIREMENT FUND NOONONONONONOONONONONOONONONONOONONONONOONONONONO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I fucking bought in cause it was so fucking cheap i couldnt resist.
Original ponzicoin was much better to get in soon, I will start worrying about owner premine at 60+ETH because that is where it becomes insolvent if owner is fag

In a discord that has ~300 eth in this. They're all selling now. I'm holding cause IDGAF but thought I'd the let biz know, you might be able to make some $ off the swing

And you'll actually doing them a favor...

If they're not retarded.

You'll get dividends later man, relax.

This kind of stuff is exactly what we need for it to become a rhythmic, breathing-like, money machine.

good looking out user

or you know
good FUD
you won't know till its too late :D

Definitely FUD

there are infinite ground floors, so eventually the only buys would be near ground floor, and volume would stagnate to shit. enjoy the dividend dust

And when people see their dividends slow to a crawl, they'll sell to capitalize on their gains, thus bringing back a new floor.

0 eth 0.1 gwei empty tx calls to contract are back boys

And then people will see the very low balance and join in thinking of getting in at the base.

who will buy when there are no dividends???

dividends come from buys so ideally a few weeks or months from now when it slows to a crawl we coordinate a mass buy/shill again, only this time with a large portion of the market of coins, thereby drastically increasing dividend gains. Rinse and repeat.

the same people who bought into the contract in the beginning, they shill it again and the cycle repeats itself. Or another community, different language, normies, newfags, BEECONEEEECCTTT fans, etc.

the contract is designed to be sustainable and enticing to new users to enter at the "ground floor"

Nobody, they'll sell. Which will bring down the price, lower the number of users, and people will buy in again.

so you're telling me it's just shills paying each other dividends? eventually it will only be a few shills holding huge bags, not enough to coordinate some mass shilling when everyone else either got out or ignored it the first time

I don't understand how some people can't quite grasp that this is supposed to be cyclical in nature, and as such benefits people holding for dividends AND people who want to sell high and buy back in.

nobody? then sell to who fuckface

Because most of Veeky Forums doesn’t understand blockchain and smart contracts. This is the ultimate “separate the wheat from the chads” coin

>each
Right now it's 2 days or so in. We have 8k transactions on etherscan which is probably only a few hundred people. This hasn't even approached a mainstream audience yet. If it does it will explode rapidly. I'm not saying there is absolutely no risk. But can you tell me something in this space that doesn't? It's a unique idea and in my opinion can be capitalized on.

The "weak hands" are paying the dividends. Aka stupid people. I'm not averse to taking money from stupid people.

It's weak hands paying dividends. Check out this post again for an example of where the eth comes from. It's literally a proof of weak hands.

Wow are you lost you fucking retard? You sell to the smart contract go educate yourself.

It could reach this point, but again, who wants to have 10 eth stuck in a ponzi contract when it's not giving dividends anymore and when you know that if you're the first to pull the trigger you'll recover most of what you have in?

Nobody will just leave their money in if it reaches a whale equilibrium, they all have too strong an incentive to get out as soon as the party is over. And once the party is over the balance will be very low again and money will flow in again.

I predict a series of bubbles and bursts that become slower and slower both in rising and in falling.

Why aren't you in the new one as well?

Because I have a life user

What happens when I forget to check up on my PonziCoin?

I'll get Ponzi'd no thanks

Literally just got into this, everyone should right fucking now, last doubler was huge.

You know if the website didn't call it a pyramid scheme I'd be interested. What really keeps these things going is dumb money fomoing. The website explains to people in very simple terms why buying in late isn't smart. And for that reason I'm out.

you've convinced me. everyone will want to get out at the last bubble, but it would just keep going. at least it's good for entertainment, and an interesting experiment. i'm bullish on this meta-ponzi scheme.

also this is clever:
If for any reason this website goes down, you can open up a Transaction through Metamask, Send 0 Ether with a 150k Gas Limit to the Contract and send "0xb1e35242" under additional data for a personal exit scheme. This is the getMeOutOfHere() function on the contract and will cash you out of all tokens and dividends.

Buying in late in a cycle, if you buy at the beginning of the next cycle, it is a good idea.

HODL bois we're all in

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO