Trinity Network Credit

Be advised: Last chance to buy the dip before it goes up after the NEO DevCon which is going on RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8sOyHnkl38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bought this a week ago. Held up very well during the crash we just had. Good sign of things to come.

comfiest hodl in my lifetime

If anyone looked at Suppoman live stream a few minutes ago, the marketing woman of Trinity appeared there and said from her heart that this will go 10$ and Suppoman himself said also that there is something amazing coming that he can't say in the stream. Those things btw caused recent pump to 3k sat (over 4k viewers took the advantage).

Link to stream? Holy shit $10 would be a mission to Andromeda.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8sOyHnkl38

Thanks mate.

SHES MINE BACK OFF

Spokeswoman of a project gives out price predictions, how unprofessional can someone be?

>10 dolla end o yeer
*moons violently*

IT'S HAPPENING

This is the only thing in my portfolio doing well right now

I don't believe this guy he looks like mix raced half briton and half pajet shitskin.

his mother is from marocco, but hes not muslim, so half-okay.

Compared to flipping boogers over the side of the sofa.

I rather have an autistic nerd flipping boogers than a chink screaming 'buy my coins'

i only got $500 sadly, this is the nicest coin iv seen in months but I got a new 40k 4 door jeep and had to funnel my crypto money to stocks to make it back.

when are they talking about this at the neodevcon?
can we get past the wall?

is trinity for neo or for gas?

Kind of worried this will dump if the news isn't amazing, but with only a 100M$ cap... I don't know what to do.

If the market goes parabolic and Neo becomes top 3 in MCAP, would it not make sense for TNC to follow?

Thoughts

This coin held up pretty well today considering the crash (again). I honestly doubt it will dump. Look at NEO. It’s been doing pretty well even when other coins are shitting the bed. Also this coin actually has a use case and is a scaling solution for NEO. Don’t let current market conditions deter you.

I said it last night. Anyone not balls deep in this shit by now is failing at life

Would love to get more, but my few shitcoins I trade (SALT, LINK and GVT) are big in the reds.

look whats its capable of, yes it will hit $10