BCH Safe Haven

Look at BCH, it's breaking away from BTC. Trading pairs are coming out for BCH and it is in a strong position to grow. RSI is super low and oversold. We just saw an RSI ripple bounce and it's reacting accordingly. This means that the bottom for BCH has been reached. MACD is about to crossover and then EMA crossover is next. BCH target 1 is $5K Target 2 is $7K. It will pass $8K once the next elliot 5 wave pattern is complete.

This is guaranteed 5x growth here guys. Stop wasting your time with shitcoins and shilling Ponzi's. Are you autists really that allergic to money that you'd rather dump it into complete garbage when you could make 5x gains with your eyes close over the next 2-3 months? Bottom is all but confirmed. It's all up from here. Forget about moon, BCH is going into another galaxy! Get your BCH tickets while they're still on sale!

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin
prnewswire.com/news-releases/coingeekcom-funds-terab-project-with-lokad-and-nchain-enabling-path-to-1-terabyte-blocks-and-7-million-transactions-per-second-for-bitcoin-cash-bch-669359243.html
omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw
youtu.be/QbvtAlmfYQI?t=5m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=BT6CjbKikPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

But the same people who promoted Bitconnect are now involved with Bitcoin Cash.
Seems kinda fishy to me.

OP here.

BazingaCion (BZC) has a way worse risk:reward setup than BCH. Financially your decision makes no sense. The risk is 1000 times higher to make 10X gains appose to 5x.

Don't believe me? Screencap this thread and come back in a month. I guarantee BCH will have better gains than BZC and you'll be posting pink womack's all over.

BCash - KEK HAVEN. FUCK that shitcoin - BCash will drop sub 1000 as soon as ETC passes it in value per coin... BCashies will be psychologically Cucked and it will be clear to the world how shitty BCash is - one of the shittiest of shit coins... shittiest fork of all the Bitcoin forks - most toxic asshole-filled community in crypto

This is blatant fud. Where do you see any info to support this? You're probably the same person shilling POWH Ponzi while simultaneously making outlandish claims like this.

>mfw 40 BCH

Ready to launch, brother

lastly, go back to your reddit safe space faggot

it's all over the fucking internet. Bitconnect and Bitcoin Cash are interwoven.

What did you buy in at all time high, get weak hands an fold?

I'm not saying BCH is the one true coin. I don't give a fuck about the community either. I'm telling you that it will reach 5x gains in 2-3 months. All the data supports this. You're just have random mouth diarrhea and have no support to your claims.

Post proof or STFU.

noone likes bcash its shit as their promoters which hate 90% of internet.

Once the gov goes after tether and btc it will drop 80% the the flip will be easy

cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin

Corecucks are so fucking embarassing. Have fun with your store of value coin as the value keeps dropping meaning your coin is now a "has no purpose" coin.

Everyone said the same thing about Bitcoin in the beginning its only you newfags who have forgotten this. BCH will do to the nonbelievers what Bitcoin did and you FUD'ers will be forgotten with your bankruptcies and ruined lives for investing in the wrong coin.

Do not worry. The flippening will be even more beautiful because of their attitude

BCH - future world currency

BTC- core - - failed project scam

One of the major criticisms of Segwit Bitcoin
is the apparent inability to scale

Bitcoin Cash chain to massively scale to terabyte (1 million megabyte) size blocks and 7 million transactions per second.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/coingeekcom-funds-terab-project-with-lokad-and-nchain-enabling-path-to-1-terabyte-blocks-and-7-million-transactions-per-second-for-bitcoin-cash-bch-669359243.html

That's a joke right, BCH is the only computer running on industrial grade computers. That means where Ethereum runs into propagation issues which limit its ability to complete smart contracts Bitcoin Cash will never run into any limits. Comparing Bitcoin Cash to coins that are trying to use desktop computers as validating nodes is like comparing a bicycle to a motorbike. You may enjoy riding your bicycle, but you have to be mentally retarded to think you can compete with a motorbike. Bitcoin Cash is literally the only coin in existence that will be using hardware capable of making a global currency with smart contracts. Not to mention they are adding every privacy feature to it.

will current bcash projections hold true if bitcoin drops to 8k? or will it go up? or will there be a full market panic sell? i've been in bcc for a couple hours now so i'm wondering. tradingview had it listed as the only "strong buy" for a while and theres that news that bcash is the real bitcoin according to the us gov. so i bought

I really hope btc and bch flip so you arrogant fucks can finally stfu
Bitcoin is a shitcoin

The same people promoting Bitconnect are now involved in Bitcoin Cash.
Every Youtube scammer like Trevon James, CryptoNick, Craig Grant etc etc is now promoting Bitcoin Cash.
Fact=Fact!

I am glad to finally find another Segwit-Sultan with 200IQ who understands. We need small blocks to allow enough nodes to validate transactions! That's why we are using Lightning to move every transaction off the blockchain where nodes are incapable of validating transactions. If only these Cashies understood that making it impossible to validate transactions is the best way to validate transactions. Lol.

How do you feel knowing bitcoin will die soon and BCH will take over? How much money are you going to lose?

how did bcash solve scaling for once it hits bitcoin traffic?

oh wait, it doesn't
no shitcoin except btc is even working on it

you are a child

You're joking right, in its current state Bitcoin Cash can scale up to at least 100 tx/s. Bitcoin Segwit is at 7 tx/s.

>If only these Cashies understood that making it impossible to validate transactions is the best way to validate transactions.

Do you understand how stupid you sound? Making it impossible to validate transactions is what the big banks want to keep fees high and restore power right into their hands. Lightning network is a bank cash grab.

proofs

i can't tell who's the shill itt
who do i trust

Timy youre too young to be here if you believe blatant lies.

Holy fuck!

>/r/bitcoin propaganda victim

They literally promote any coin, you fucking retard.

Your shits weak tbqhwyfam

Posting the real safe haven

There's a lot of Bitconnect people here promoting Bitcoin Cash.
Are you guys using some kind of referral link?

>referral link for a decentralized currency

Are you actually retarded?

Why are all the Bitconnect people suddenly promoting Bitcoin Cash?
Or are they promoting it so they can exit scam?
I don't know, you tell me.
>But the truth is a lot of Bitconnect promotors are now involved with Bitcoin Cash and that is very very fishy!

Okay, so you are retarded.

fuck bitconnect that was another failed bitcoin idea nothing to do with cash.

Seems like all the exchanges are returning the Tether to BitFinex

Question is does Bitfinix Tether have USD for redemption

omnichest.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=1KYiKJEfdJtap9QX2v9BXJMpz2SfU4pgZw

bitfinex will collapse next and bring tether and btc down with it

Trevon James is that you?
Why are you promoting another shady project?

says the guy who thinks its possible for bitcoin or other cryptos to have a referral link

>Referral link to earn Bitconnect & Bitcoin Cash?
Where can I apply and use the reflink?
If it pays good I am willing to spread lies about Bitcoin and shill Bitcoin Cash.
>Where do I sign up?

Those are for exchanges, you absolute fucking retard.

>use my Binance link hurrrrrrr

Actually, show me where I can shill an exchange link and get paid in Bitcoin Cash. Seriously.

Holy shit the bitcoin retard here only makes me hate bitcoin more. I don't know if its someone roleplaying to make people like BCH more or simply a retard

You seem to know how the Bitconnect & Bitcoin Cash promotion works.
Do you need to prove you promoted Bitconnect or do you need to live in India?
>Thank you come again

What better way to distance yourself from an obvious fraud than to begin associating yourself with an obvious legitimate project. BCH is open to anyone, unfortunately even those who are known scammers. However, BCH is far too resilient, having withstood BTC Core Blockstream and still be where it is. All publicity is good publicity for BCH, the more people who hear about it, the more they do their own research about it, the more adoption it will get...who cares how it happens.

BCH is a scam. I have insider info on it. It's going to lose a lot of people money sadly.

So it is true!
Thank you for confirming this kind sir!
>Bitconnect marketing and promotion is actively involved with Bitcoin Cash.
We heard it here from an official Bitcoin Cash promotor who used to work for Bitconnect.

Nice proofs faggot

>in here
Holy shit you believe this place? No wonder you have serious bags

just checking

What are you even saying dude? All I said was anyone can promote BCH. But you know what, thank you, you yourself are promoting BCH as well by keeping the conversation going. Like I said, there is no bad publicity, the more people hear about BCH and do their own research, the more adoption it will have.

god, the reddit BCash crew is here en masse, they're getting desperate now that it's clear that their shitty attitude and shittier gen 1 bitcoin fork is crashing against ETH. ETH won you silly cunts, go back to your reddit safe space and hide from the new king -- ETH

RSI for BCH is still above 30, barely, on the daily. It's not oversold you retarded fuck.

ETH is being pumped with tether ya know?

BCash down 2% to ETH during market panic -- bcashies starting to see that the end is near

Seriously bro!
Let us in mane!
How can we here on biz also get paid to shill Bitcoin Cash?

god the reddit BCash cunts are stupid, it's like arguing with creationists

he's probably got more bch than all of us, he's fudding

I've been taking advantage of the January dip to buy exclusively BCH. I expect it to at least triple in value within a month or 2 and to surpass BTC before the end of the year (though in large part this will be because of BTC's declining value)

research ? Its just stupid fork with blocksize limit and eda

Typical Bitconnect promotor reply.
Are you guys planning to do an exit scam with Bitcoin Cash just like with Bitconnect?
>Bitconnect 2.0 also known as Bitcoin Cash!

LOL completely ignorant about the technology

Hahaha no mate, Segshitcoin is the one with the blocksize limit lololololol

When May comes it will have flipped and the writing has been on the wall since August 2017

DYOR
>And realise that Bitcoin is a crippled centralised banker coin whereas the real Bitcoins vision is being worked on by multiple separate teams and come May when they upgrade the coin will have adaptive blocksize, smart contracts & privacy.

Bitconnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!!!
>Sorry
Bitcoin Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash!!!

So wait, you are trying to say the Universe wasn't created? It was happenchance? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGGAGAHAGGAHAGAHAHHAAH

>if I say it enough times it becomes true!

Nobody gives a fuck about bitcoin - nobody g-i-v-e-s a f-u-c-k. Likewise, nobody gives a fuck about BCash, the bitcoin fork. The new king is ETH, the future king will be ADA - ripple in top 5... BCash the bitcoin fork will be dogshit along with the other gen 1 shitcoins.

When in doubt, use this.

Now I know for sure you are Craig Grant!

Dude this is really bottom of the barrel FUD nobody fucking cares the BITCONNEEEEEEECCCCCTTTTTTT shills are now promoting the real Bitcoin

Do you want to know why? Because Bitcoin (P2P Cash) has none of BITCONNEEEEEEECCCCCTTTTTTTs Ponzi attributes like dividends etc. It's an actual best bet compared to fucking cripple seg SHIT coin
Kys

>this

If BTC falls, only logical conclusion is ETH not BCH

I don't even know who the fuck that is.

Either BTC will fork to a bigger block size at some future point, or it will die.

Exit scam incoming for Bitcoin Cash.
He just confirmed it!

Sure Craig....

>We heard it here from an official Bitcoin Cash promotor who used to work for Bitconnect.

What the fuck does this even mean dude. How can a decentralized system have official promoters?
And don't say Roger Ver, Roger can't do shit. Doesn't control development, doesn't control jack.

ETH can't scale. BCH can and will have all Eths properties come May. Oh and if you divided the total coins in circulation by current day price Bitcoin (P2P Cash) is a better buy right now.
>RIPPLE LOLOLOLOL

the new King. BCashies are terrified of this

Starting to think you're just sperging all this retard shit to accumulate. Bravo

ripple before most coins because most are shitcoins (for example BCash & other bitcoin forks, AND Bitcoin btw... all gen 1 shitcoins) ETH will take the crown in the next few weeks, it already kicked BCash to the curb... or didn't you notice. Ripple will be up there because the bankers will make it so.

Bitconnect a decentralized system without any promotors?
>Exit scam?
Bitcoin Cash is Bitconnect 2.0

>its breaking away

yes we are

ETH is the only actual contender for BTC's position
bcash (which wants to be p2p cash) is competing against Ripple
you can see that by comparing BTC and ETH's large dev ecosystem compared to the 8 dev teams for bcash, 6 of which have just 1 person
lol

fuck off faggot.
not buying you BCASH bags.

...Evidence confirmed.

how did you find out?

>being this new
kys faggot

You must have like a full server farm of brainlet memez you've been sent in the last day since you started unsuccessfully tying Bitcoin (P2P Cash) to Bitconnect lol
bitsegshitcoin is dead, long live Bitcoin

youtube.com/watch?v=BT6CjbKikPg

How's it going to exit scam when the wealth isn't centrally held?

Bitconnect could exit scam, because

#1 they sold direct to investors
#2 they held a huge amount of their tokens

Neither applies to BCH.

that's incredible, you must be very intelligent

Are you talking about Antbleed?