Ok pack it up everybody, crypto is dead

Ok pack it up everybody, crypto is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Yu6dA603uw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0YMSLZjfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cxfyGwFNc0A
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5BJTIu4I8
youtube.com/watch?v=ONsG3JdlT4E&
youtu.be/m3ELLtThFlI
youtu.be/fZfg1Gtcg08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ponzi schemes promising payoffs turn me way off
>we don't fuck with bitconnect, that's that bernie madoff

how do people respond positively to this embarrassing shit? I was actually surprised at the tiny amount of dislikes. Can't wait to see this guy in the news because someone robbed his ass at gunpoint and stole his private keys

uhh drug dealers have been one of the biggest real world use cases for crypto since the beginning

>tfw actually a decent track

pretty good beat desu

Everyone on this board is going to hate this because hes black, but the lyrics are pretty good and he shits on all the idiots falling for referral games and things like bitconnect. Hes probably pretty smart

Blackchains matter.

Sound nice though.

If he's so smart he wouldn't be talking about his bitcoin holdings on the internet. Plus hes a nog so hes probably hanging out with other nogs who will rob him eventually

Yeah theres a lot of "crypto" raps and other type of songs, but they ALL have low views, which means this whole crypto scene hasnt gone viral yet. good time to be alive boys were still in early, not super early but early

its harder to steal someones private keys than it is to steal all of their cash/wallet

you'd probably have to hold him at gunpoint for a few hours while walking him back to whatever safe he keeps it in, and hope he doesnt have hommies waiting to smoke your ass

well you nerds arent shilling this shit beyond going on fucking twitter and saying "i wanna pay wit muh intenetaa mumey" and thinking its doing anything

This. Anyone who has more than 100 bucks in this knows how this all works, this is a good thing when kids are making this, because it all helps the FOMO when bull markets come, all about them "feelings"

It's true, back in 2009-2010 a lot were early adopters for purely practical reasons.

What about this one then guys? youtube.com/watch?v=GZ0YMSLZjfQ

> I got that digital gold
How long until gangstas wear some digital gold chains with ledger nanos?

WE WUZ CRYPTO

WE WUZ PEPE 'N SHIEITS

Rap that mentions Veeky Forums and trump youtube.com/watch?v=cxfyGwFNc0A

doesn't matter which way they do it. someone is going to rob this faggot eventually. tens of thousands now know hes accumulating. bad idea when you're a nigger and all of the people you know in real life are also niggers. They're a race of super predators

If you seen the financial juneteenth crypto group on facebook, you would see that the smartest ones are getting into crypto.

>ponzi schemes promising payoffs turn me way off
>we don't fuck with bitconnect, that's that bernie madoff
>posted on December 26
Confirmed not retarded, probably actually made money off this.

Sorry it didn't include any rhymes about fucking your sister in your pickup down by the river, Cletus.

>Sorry it didn't include any rhymes about fucking your sister in your pickup down by the river, Cletus

aww why so upset? whats the matter people don't like your gay niggerbabble tunes?

PAY ATTENTION TO THE DATE THIS NEO SONG WAS MADE, Look when this rap came out, see the date? now find when NEO mooned. Learn to find whats about to be hyped faggots. /pol/ BTFO youtube.com/watch?v=Xr5BJTIu4I8

flow is trash stay on beat fag

repeat after me :

WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTERS

All the smartest nogs are rappers. Sure, there are a lot of retarded monkeys who are (((puppets))), but anyone with brains from the blocks turns their words into gold.

50 cent for example, hes actually very smart and cucks most of his adversaries, plus anything he touches turns to gold

>Nigger
>Smart
You never learn, do you?
You can teach a dog tricks but you can't make it human or intelligent.

Until you can buy and trade bitcoin easily and use it for mainstream retail purposes, it isn't mainstream and if you can't grasp that gtfo now because you're probably to retarded to make it here

Because if you don't like terrible music, you obviously must be inbred, amirite? Kek. Fucking imbecile.

quite catchy

All the smartest rappers diversify from their initial rapping or find unusual use cases to profit from it.

I'm down with this guy's rap.

Damn, I'm so tempted to shop the O to an A.

Nocoiner fuck go back to /pol/ tell me how much money does remaining in a schizo echo chamber make you? Youre not here to make money. If you believe only jews make money then why dont you do what they do ahead of time. kys

>race of pol

your ideology will be dead within a few generations

Crypto is dead when you see Rick Ross bragging about his bitcoin. So yeah, we're not there yet. This guy has pretty dope lyrics but his beat and editing could be better.

Dumbass I AM Jewish

And so will successful countries. Enjoy your neo-Brazilian hellscape nigger

Nowadays I just feel pity for /pol/ people

Imagine having nothing in your life to feel good about except for a delusion that a common inherent trait makes you superior

I only listen to classical music, as fitting for someone of my intelligence.
Protip, anything made after 1800s is nigger rap

>FUCK THE FED.

This gives me an abstract feel

if this guy knows what hes doing hes already rich. crypto exploded last year and this song was clearly a few weeks in the making before he posted it.

I only listen to nature, anything made after 1000 BC is nig rap

>december 26th
dude has already been in crypto longer than most people posting in this thread.

wow you mean december 26th around the all time high when every person and his mom was asking about crypto? lmfao why are you so obsessed with nigger dick?

jesus christ all your posts in here are obsessed with black dick wtf is wrong with you weirdo fuck how can you be so insecure kys

must hurt knowing some guy who he thinks is "inferior" to him is doing better than he is.

I mean, just look at how impressed this thread seems to be that he bought crypto a month or two ago lmfao. Imagine being this much of a newfaggot nigger dicksucker.

Why? Because he made a YouTube video and got 40k views? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA im just so impressed man wow...

hope he walks around in his gay little blockchain sweater and gets jacked by his nigger homies. thats going to be a funny day

we're being sarcastic and joking around but you seem to have serious deep seeded self esteem issues. It's okay if A BLACK MAN is in "your secret crypto club"

This, hes from /pol/ while pol brings up a lot of legit and unknown issues hes the one just screaming nigger all the time

It has nothing to do with a secret club. My original post was about how tacky this shit is. If I was a sub 100 brainlet maybe i could understand how this video isn't a massive cringefest. Also it sets a bad message in general. Walking around flaunting your crypto funds is easily the dumbest fucking shit you could ever do with your investments and he will get robbed eventually. I'm not even talking about how shit the music is ontop of it. Mumble dumbfuck garbage for sub-90s

This is just as stupid as this video
youtube.com/watch?v=ONsG3JdlT4E&

It's a ponzi idiots, stop pretending like it's a revolution that somehow actually requires hundreds of billions of dollars.

/pol/ BTFO

Haha notice how my original post had nothing to do with him being a nigger. It was some autistic faggots like you coming in here and then saying "lmao evewy1 hates it becuz he is black ;;;((((" because niggers apparently aren't capable of making garbage due to your low expectations for these apes

Thats literally not even the number 1 reason its shit faggot.

DON'T FUCKING INVEST IN OR TOUCH ANYTHING THAT NIGGERS TOUCH OR INVEST IN. USE YOUR BRAIN NUMBSKULLS

who did this to you user

Just neck yourself newfag nigger

Rule 34 on this chick and her sarcastic sympathetic expressions

money is a common theme in music because it transcends race, gender, or any divider we have. Try having fun with your life.
youtu.be/m3ELLtThFlI

brainlets dont get this, theyre probably so angry their anger blinds them even in trading "niggers hate this" *misses eight more moons* because "muh negroes"

I like how nobody said anything about his race until you did.

I thought it was actually good, I think 99% of these crypto meme raps are cringey as hell too.

IM ASKING HERE BECAUSE IT WONT LET ME POST A NEW THREAD FOR SOME REASON

please, im trying to import my ether delta account after my god damn girlfriend broke my laptop. I have my account address, my back up ID, and what I thought was my private key, but apprently isnt correct since it doesnt start with 0x

my question is, can I restore my account with just my wallet address and back up ID?

I'll tip who ever helps...please

Dude this is pretty good

Kennedy never mentioned the race of the shoe shiners at all

the point is about low-class workers investing and the market being saturated. it's not about blacks.
also
>thinking nothing has changed since 1929
the stock market wasn't global the same way crypto is today

shoeshine is old money for nigger

holy fuck i got it.

FUCK YOU FOR NOT HELPING

Much better rap:
youtu.be/fZfg1Gtcg08

yeah this really is the GOAT of crypto songs.

>I'm the black satoshi
That's some dope ass rap. It aint cringey lile the rest. why all the hate lol

>OP mad because some black educated himself on blockchain and now no longer feels special and apart of a secret club because some darkie is in on the action now

fuck off op

funny thing is if you think this is the "end" you're late. us early adopters don't give a fuck if the normie's have arrived to crash everything because we're sitting comfortably on 500-1000x gains already.