This was my day. Are there anons with weak hands who sold their XRB during the crash?

This was my day. Are there anons with weak hands who sold their XRB during the crash?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7nsgcr/received_pending_deposit_to_balance_for_four_days/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

adamantium hands reporting in. not fucking selling until $300

NEGATIVE

RAIMARINES REPORT IN

i mean some didnt have another choice they were FORCED TO SELL

lmao selling XRB, good one user

I made a quick buck from the kucoin volatility (eth/xrb bought at 0.0138 sold at 0.150 and rinse repeat over that interval), then bought some NEO and gtfo
XRB is still overvalued even disregarding the fuckery that happened today. The technology has fundamental issues (no incentive to run nodes, wallets lose deposits etc) dyor

>no incentive to run nodes
Old meme. It's a payment method, what incentive do you need? If you're accepting XRB, you run a node or two. It's the same thing as with Paypal.
>wallets lose deposits
Oh okay, you're just fuding.

There were many of those weak handed subhumans. Not one of them was in the discord group either. Kek.
discord gg/PpD28R4

>buys NEO at ATH
>says XRB is overvalued

why didnt you say at the beginning that you were autistic i could have stopped reading

Running nodes take energy and storage space. What is the incentive? No PoW and no PoS. What is Rai running on?

reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7nsgcr/received_pending_deposit_to_balance_for_four_days/
Also this is happening a lot. Whether it is an issue with the wallet or the network is not clear. Funds are frozen for an arbitrary amount of time and cannot be spent

Bought NEO 20% below ATH. Math is not your forte

>Running nodes take energy and storage space.
Very little with Rai. Incentive is providing a service for your clients.

You've got iron balls my dude

Sold half at 11$

bought the dip. on both kucoin and bitgrail to be sure

You see that extreeeemely long red candle? Right at the bottom, that's where I bought.

dont worry NEO will crash 50% after the hype dies down
just like last time

Is this time to accumulate XRB or will it just correct back up with no moon?

>mfw I can afford like one XRB right now

I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with an unnamed individual in the XRB core team. We've been friends since school & share everything with each other including nude photos. I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you have an ounce of smarts, go all in XRB now. Here is what I've got from conversations with a member of the XRB core team:

> The node problem was fixed awhile ago. Just growing pains that any ambitious project like this is bound to go through. We may have more in the future, but things are looking bright
> Binance & Raiblocks teams communication have practically gone into overdrive. For the first week there was daily communication. Binance agreed that it was best to wait for Raiblocks to test and double test their node fixes to ensure that they could handle the insane traffic they will face when listed on the exchange. This has been going on for the past 2 and a half weeks. Issue should be solved within a week.
> Putting these 2 pieces of information together the best conclusion I can come to is that Binance will cause Raiblocks to blast off straight into a new 1000% moon mission. Talk also of likely multiple Rai pairs on Binance listing.

Again, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm keeping my anonymity because I want to keep a 5 year friendship. I've taken my money and poured it all into Raiblocks. I don't know how long it'll take, but eventually the core team are going to have to admit that Binance team members have been spreading FUD so they can accumulate cheap. You will not regret having money in Raiblocks after this.

about what crash are you talkin, this XRB flank wasnt more then a littel winkl...

boys come down, the real dips with -60% within hours are the big ones. we didnt see them since 7months.. its time for some big sell offs,

>reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7nsgcr/received_pending_deposit_to_balance_for_four_days/
I use the desktop wallet daily. All you have to do is change the currency designation so it shows smaller units and pending will clear. Yes the desktop wallet is horrible. Just use Raiwallet if you are a brainlet, it works great.

I went all in at 135. About time since I got hosed a few times on kucoin.
Kek

damn this is some next level beta shilling :cryingemoji:

>I can afford like one XRB right now
jesus. how poor are you.

>jesus. how poor are you.
very
I also have a low part time paying job while I study.

I can't reveal my identity as I have a serious personal relationship with an unnamed individual in the XRB core team. We've been friends since school & share everything with each other. I don't care if you believe me or not.

If you have an ounce of smarts, get your money out of XRB now. Here is what I've got from conversations with a member of the XRB core team:

> The node problem is not just a bug. Fixing it would break the entire Raiblocks code. There is NO way to make the nodes work and scale on large exchanges while keeping the fast & feeless model.
> Binance & Raiblocks teams communication have practically gone to 0. For the first week there was daily communication. There has been none for 2 and a half weeks
> Putting these 2 pieces of information together the best conclusion I can come to is that Binance is not coming.

Again, I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. I'm keeping my anonymity because I want to keep a 5 year friendship. I've taken my money out of Raiblocks. I don't know how long it'll take, but eventually the core team are going to have to admit that Binance is not happening. You will regret having money in Raiblocks after this.

What was the reason for the crash?

Bitgrail drama

You will make it poorfag

106 xrb will I make it ?

Or should I shoot for 1k?

It is common knowledge that you need at least 1k to make it

shieeet... I'm too poor to buy 1k

Thanks user. But this crash is getting me anxious.

Had 195 this morning, currently 235. 500 is next target but I don't want it to reach over 15% of my total portfolio, a bit too risky still.

There has been issues before causing crashes, but what has happened every time is that the team has handled and solved the issues quickly and professionally.

There might be similar events in the future while it's still small (just like Bitcoin crashed after hacks and other issues), but I am very confident in the team and in the underlying technology, so I will just buy the dips.

>dont worry NEO will crash 50% after the hype dies down
>just like last time

You do realise that the last time NEO crashed everything crashed because bitcoin mooned like 1000% dumbass