Muh it’ll be $1000 per link one day XDD

>muh it’ll be $1000 per link one day XDD
you faggots realize that the Marketcap for LINK would have to be 350 BILLION dollars right? Stop trying to trick newfags into buying your bags. It’ll never even reach over $100 even if LINK gets adopted on a massive scale.

Note to newfags: the people here shilling link are most likely holding a minimum of 80k Linkies

Nobody cares if you buy or sell, fuck off normie.
True linkers don't give a fuck about what you do.

>normie
heh, i’ve been here since 2002, kid

>whole crypto market is fucking dying
>still obsessed with LINK

what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?

It will though

>refer to the 'out group' as normie
>refer to his 'in group' as 'true linkers'

LOL strong cult. biz see an ugly founder that looks like them that they relate to and get all emotional over hoping they all make it. always some thread about this shit yet no one gives a fuk

All it needs to do is be a top ten coin with total crypto market cap being in the trillions. You're not looking at the big picture if you can't comprehend this.

you're right it won't be $1000. but $50 is all but guaranteed which is a pretty good return.

>no one gives a fuk
Very good. That's what we want, we don't care about people like you.

Why do you care so much about a coin you have no stake in.

If only he had listened to that mastermind. He probably did.

If he held he probably sold during DAO

i’m trying to look out for poor, desperate autist NEETs. I almost fell for the LINK meme myself

>link is a meme

Pseudo-marketcap. If 90% of the LINK is staked and not moving, then the other 10% will dictate the marketcap. An official marketcap of 350 Billion would mean the 10% of LINK remaining would only have a marketcap of 35 Billion.

Price would be determined by staking not from scarcity of tokens

Link IS a meme and thats why we'll be rich

And remember a 350 billion market cap would create pressure for stakers to sell, thus, lowering the price

Imagine being so butthurt about a coin that you're not even holding that you have to dedicate a thread to write a blog post about it.

>rent free

>If 90% of the LINK is staked and not moving
This will never happen, not even close

What are you talking about, please explain what sense does that make

this

you LINK shippers should be ashamed of yourselves

>QUADRILLION DOLLAR DERIVATIVES MARKET
mic drop. Cap this so you can look at it in 5 years and cry yourself to sleep every night

>Note to newfags: the people here shilling link are most likely holding a minimum of 80k Linkies