Link Marine Propaganda Video

Hey linkmarines, I finished the chainlink explainer video that I was discussing yesterday, memes included. Check it out you filthy nolinkers, the concept is dumbed down for you so maybe you could understand it.
Also sub me this took forever.
youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kH_c_47dUaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he showed his face to the world

Some people aren't malformed pal.

Stop showing this shit to everyone. People that know what the fuck is up are already in heavily.

Well made video mate.

We don't need propaganda videos for LINK. We don't want other people in it.

I got in ETH early because of a shill, just trying to pay it forward.

How’s your dog

You really want anyone that's a nolinker right now to get rich? Fuck them.

Senpai actually looks pretty Chad-dy

He is pretty good. I've been busy lately, but I'm taking him on long walk later to make up for it. Plus we have been practicing new tricks for future videos so he has been getting tons of treats.

How’s his portfolio

Hey man some dumb people are also good people.

Can we agree that this is the last time these idiots are gonna be spoonfed?

He is down 20%. But he was up 5% yesterday. This whole tether scare really fucked it up. I still believe though, I trust my doggo. I'll post episode 2 thursday.

as much as i like your videos making one on link is ultimately pointless since everyone who is capable of understanding how much potential LINK/smart-contracts in general have is already in it while the remainder are dicking around with their shitcoins

I might recommend you do a video on the potential of supply-chain oriented coins if it interests you though, thats a sector that you could realistically help a lot of people get into

delete this

solid video user but if you haven't noticed we are actively trying to keep the redditors and other assorted low IQ normies out of /ourcoin/

Why did you say how much you have at the end of the video? You're gonna regret announcing that to the world in a few years.

Clean your carpet you stinky faggot

Hmm, I've thought about it. Do you have one in particular that is noteworthy I should focus on?

Yeah yeah, I know. Next time

Personally, I appreciate your intentions.
But keep in mind that most people that own link REALLY do not want more people to buy, so you will probably receive negative criticism and insults here.
Maybe in reddit... but even the link reddit is different than any other subreddit I've ever been.

damn bro. Subbed

its hard to really peg down a specific coin since its a pretty experimental area but I suppose VEN is the most interesting to make a vid on (with its imminent rebrand and business ties). A VEN/WTC dual analysis video might work also, or maybe a look at the up and coming TRAC

Great video dude! Hope to see more

youtube.com/watch?v=kH_c_47dUaU
he looks like a chad without his glasses
was about to make fun of his braces but hes a superbrain and im a brainlet :(

Very nice video, but please get rid of the nigger music for your intro! Thanks, senpai!

nice production value. I respect your hustle.
That being said I'm pretty sure some construction guy registered smartcontracts.com and sold it to Serg around 2014.

Good video, but you look like virgin from that meme. Do something with your pink face. I watch your video and the more I watch it - the more pink it gets.

This Channel got potential though, just don't make a cut after every sentence.
And now D E L E T

Well done pinkyface. Pinky stinky linky confirmed!
Hope to see more.

Not trying to be too much of a shill here but have you looked into ARY at all? Out of all the logistic based coins it seems the most promising.

For sure, dont forget to sub.

this

I'll probably research the top few and compare and contrast them.

Why is nobody talking about how Intel SGX has really bad vulnerabilities. You can steal data from the protected enclaves

Fuckin good job user. We have all accumulated . Our seatbelts are fastened . It's time to get the public aware and get this rocket ship off the ground

Because the "attackers" themselves have admitted it is an easy fix.

Thanks for this lad, well done.

Does anybody have any suggestions for improvements?

I have a question, what's with the whole trend of putting your face in each thumbnail with an exaggerated expression?

Don't get me wrong I like your content so far but I've never understood this trend, especially in the crypto scene.

that's feasible if you have billions of dollars to buy LINK, exploits, and have insane luck that all your nodes get selected for the transaction. Basically a 50% attack, but harder because it involves multiple sets of hardware exploits and random chance timing.
Sergey talked about this in detail in a presentation.

Posture up and do some shrugs

It works, it is stupid, but works.

Stop cutting out the camera every time you start a new sentence. You gve the impression you did dozens of takes.

Sergey Nazarov
Nazarov became a platoon commander in the Dzerz Division of the Russian Federation Ministry of Internal Affairs specalising in cryprography. He was assigned to the 4th Company of 4th Regiment, where among his duties was the protection kremin foreign policy communications in transit. In 2014 he became an informant when he was recruited by the MVD's FSB counterintelligence section and in 2016 he was officially transferred to the Third Chief Directorate of the FSB, Military Counter Intelligence. Later that year, after studying for a year at the Novosibirsk Military Counter Intelligence School, he became an operational officer and served in FSB military counterintelligence where he has worked on seconment from the Russian ebassy in Washington.

Sergey began his cover career building peer-to-peer marketplaces, going on to the investment team at FirstMark Capital. He joined the cryptocurrency revolution in 2011, and believes it has the ability to change the way societies distribute wealth, enforce contracts, and share critical information with their citizens

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks.

Nice video but your dumbass put up a thumbnail at 1:40 that had a resolution of maybe 18 pixels.

Comfy as aways, sir. I will always shill your videos when you make a thread, you deserve it.

Thanks man, I appreciate the support. It seems like the first few hundred subs is the toughest part. I'll probably start doing eth giveaways at 100 subs to grow faster.

Excellent.

Nice work; I posted it to my Facebook wall (which, on average, gets posted to only a few times a month).

Awesome! Thanks man.

nice but you're a brainlet if you can't talk about something without cuts FOR EVERY FUCKING SENTENCE

Devery is a new one with a low cap that could use some attention.

Noted, less cuts next time,

just feel more comfy to fuck my 9/10 sex friend thx pajeet

yeah, right, nice overbite bud

Thanks for the bump pal.

If you Google this name enough you Will eventually find a real person named sergey nazarow working In russian ministry of defence.
They must be related, becauseof the ears.