Who got BitGrailed here? this scam is huge

Who got BitGrailed here? this scam is huge...

Other urls found in this thread:

np.reddit.com/r/BitGrailExchange/comments/7u02o9/bitgrail_update_30012018/?st=jd1hmflg&sh=fe0c9f41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aware me

13 rai, sold at 10.7k sats. feels bad. I am pissed Francesco is going to be a hundred millionaire or more after cucking us. Luckily I didn't have more to lose in xrb

Bitgrail closing, forcing people to sell to BTC to withdraw from exchange

np.reddit.com/r/BitGrailExchange/comments/7u02o9/bitgrail_update_30012018/?st=jd1hmflg&sh=fe0c9f41

This is only for non european users

I always knew this shit was sketchy as fuck. Sorry for your loss OP

It's not closing

Was pretty obviously a scam, I'm glad some people got out with mad gains on XRB though

Should have pulled all your funds out as soon as KuCoin listed XRB. Sell XRB into LTC, withdraw LTC from BitGrail and buy back your XRB.
Yes you lose on trade fees and withdrawals but at least you still have the majority of your money.

Zack's twitter made me feel sick.
Hope he'll be fired

Closing for everyone then.*

*That matters. Fuck Europe.

So when people were getting free ETH upon deposits you still kept your coins in this exchange. Don't feel sorry for any of you.

imagine being this mad

Adviced friend and GF to buy RBX when it was like 3 bucks, BUT MAKE SURE TO TRANSFER IT TO A WALLET!

Talk to them both, and they had it still on the exchange...

NOT MY PROBLEM

>got BitGrailed
>got CoinsMarket'ed
Damn, why do I keep coins on poop exchanges? Others warned me lots of times.

btw, this nasty guido deserves a good punching: forced conversion to btc is an absolutely ass move which I am certain was not required by any law. I hope someone finds him and beats him.

Wow. I felt this was sketch. I remember I would post about it and biz constantly saying I was a faggot for not trusting this sketch ass exchange. XRB went from $1 to over $30 on some shit exchange that only sold XRB. That didn’t seem sketch to some of you faggots?

No one with sense will use this poop exchange anymore. It literally has zero value. No rare coins, no new projects, nothing. As soon as everyone withdraws their raiblocks, its dirty, smelly admin will be left alone with his hand

most exchanges are either scam or involved in money laundry

Not me, I moved mine from Bitgrail to a wallet when I bought in 6 months back. I put some sitting in KuCoin if I wanna cash out a small portion for something else real quick. After the issues Bitgrail and Mertacrox servers had over a month ago I stopped using them

Haha Amerimutts got fucked
>tfw Euro masterrace

The last good thing to come out of Europe was the roundabout. No innovation. Still have monarchs. PPP below the US.

Its time to just turn it over to people who can manage it properly.

he got doxxed

I remember back in December when I couldn't withdraw my XRB from Mercatox. I ended up having to sell it for BTC, sending that to BitGrail, and buying XRB there. Glad I got everything off these shit exchanges before it was too late.