Turtle

The only safe coin

You people who are sharing this image like it is something illegal should all be locked up and forced to watch telegram pump and dump groups for few days

Tip me:

TRTLuygqzHPdc7LyhiuUgsTM62dM3firC8URopiySkcLUVZUNqtMkUJMUJqMS1eeymUq7Sd45R3aBZPjVLvohhSTJtQsoCzEesm

Ironically that's the guy who made the giant fud campaign the last two days

But the shell is safe biz, embrace the shell

lmao that marine guy is shameless

Fuck you and :*

I just added trtl to my filter and now you're telling me I have to add "turtle". Ok.

You Pharisees should be ashamed of yourselves for expelling The Messiah from the community.

I've always was TRTL fan. Only Messiah is Jesus so fuck you.

>Only Messiah is Jesus so fuck you.
Consult your rabbi on that question.

Rabbi couldn't run the expansion because he has only 256mb of ram.

you misspelled UFR, newfriend

There's nothing to lose from this coin. Literally nothing unless you bought in at ATH like a dummy.

The fud is funny tho

Forget about the keylogger meme for a minute, you bigger issues: the distribution.
Less than 10 people hold 90% of the supply.
The Dev's got too greedy. They thought making a stupid thread in Veeky Forums is enough traffic for people to start mining the coin seriously. They should have said it to reddit, bitcointalk and other public places. Because of this greedy stupid decision the coin can never grow. No investor would be interested in some stupid coin owned by less than 10 people that have 90% of it.
Why tech does it offer that monero doesn't already have? Turtle memes? lmao
>TRTL
>reaching more than 0.01$ ever
lmao, not with that supply, inflation and stupid rich whales.
I can not stress this enough: Insiders have MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS mined already, they can crash the market any time, or keep it down a LONG time.
>yfw it's even those hundred millions holder whales that are chosen to handle the #turtle-market (an escrow on the official discord group chat) and get paid 5% fees on EACH trades on top of that.
This shows that the devs are Turtlejews

CodIsAFish has at least 200 million
Leonardo has at least 200million
superduperdeluxe has at least 200 million

Above three are shitty trailer trashes that mined it with a single GPU. They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.

mkid has more than 800 million now.

inb4
>muh 2 billions new turtle per month
>muh inflation
1 - Your shares are getting diluted at the same rate as the whales
2 - They can flip and increase their shares at a much greater rate than people can mine it considering the current mining difficulty
I don't know how you guys fail to see this

I'm all in

Why are u hating so much? Just let the people do. If they have fun, let them

Aww poor little soyboi. Are you the 99%? Where did President Trump hurt your feels?

Guys he’s just a 13 year old with autism please stop with the bullying

Kek this is word for word all the turtle FUD I’ve been seeing the last few days all in one post. Congratulations on this, seriously

No I’m 27 and just more mature than you.

>They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.
haha

How exactly do you know the ownership % of the coin? Its a privacy coin forked off cryptonote. There is literally no way for you know that 10 people own 90%. You can try to guess by going on the discord to see if people are willing to disclose their coin counts. mkid CLAIMS to have 700m+. But does he really? How can you be sure? You don't. Fud.

And you personally know Cod, Leonardo and superdeluxe? Because I sure have no idea who they are. You KNOW they're trailer trash? You somehow doxxed them and know their identities? I mean maybe they ARE trailer trash, but they could just as easily not. You have no idea. Fud.

Every coin has whales, turtle is no different. You do raise a valid concern that the whales can and probably are manipulating the market. Again, really no different than any other coin.

And yes, a whale can crash turtle, just like a bitcoin whale could crash btc. But its a delicate dance for a whale - maximize profits while NOT killing the very market that feeds him.

Buy this coin low so we can pump it up and get it to 30 sats

Tradeogre has been safe for me 100%, slow as shit but it works trust me

Buy buy buy

Still salty you got kicked out of the discord for being an autist, eh?

you are dangerously obsessed man, get help

Codisafish has 200 million
Leonardo has 200 million
Superdeuprdeluxe has 200 million

theese 3 are scum trailer trash who mined the coin with a single gpu and will sell the coin to get enough money for food and meth for the day

they will keep dumping

Let's go higher than that! 100?

And i will buy them all for 1sat

also i mined for 4 days and had 4370 balance
next day open simplewallet and 0 balance
Fucking theives took all my money. Cunts.
I should have listened to the keylogger post. fml

Pulled out of ETH two weeks ago and went all in on TRTL, I’d be down $6000 in ETH but instead I’m up $9000, TRLT is essentially brand new and has tons of upside, can’t wait to see what the future holds for this great new coin!

I tried to use the gui wallet by its a pajjet shit code i did not even get it to work.
Fuck now i dont know how to get this keylogger off my machine
Never coming to biz again. Fuck u all

Bought into turtle today at 6 sats. I’m up almost double. I’m laughing while all these neets are loosing money and posting pink wojacks. The turtle is the only safe coin, it has the shell! How much more obvious can it get keks.

Put ur shit in Leviarcoin, its basically TRTL but actually works.
easy to mine heheh

use simplewallet, the gui wallets are very much in development unless you compile the other two yourself

they can only dump so much. weak hands will leave the game by their own accord.

the gui wallet does kinda suck imo

ill check it out but im not selling my turtle. it's going up this year.

>Leviarcoin
>premined. Fuck. That. Turtle had 0 premine. anything above 0 is a scam.

This coin is legit and is here to stay, dev has a clear path for it and it has seen steady growth since it popped up on tradeogre, great coin with a ton of potential and at its current price it’s an absolute steal, only place for it to go is up!

Heheheheheheehehehehe

oh wat wtf
these fucking trailer trash dicks are controlling the whole of the coin.

its going to 1 sat tomoorow. im in for all the FUD

dev is pothead
dev and his gay friends watch anime and futa all day jerkingig off

CodIsAFish has at least 200 million
Leonardo has at least 200million
superduperdeluxe has at least 200 million

Above three are shitty trailer trashes that mined it with a single GPU. They will keep dumping as soon as they see they can get a few dollars to get some food and meth for the day.

mkid has more than 800 million now.

hurrdurr wadyup my homeniggas
I'm the anonymous BoopBot and this is my anonymous friend Cockfeddy.
you guys should totally trust us. we're pros!
totally not scamming bro

turtle currently destroying sell walls in this bloodbath

T U R T L E

RELEASE ME FROM MY WAGEKEK PRISON

which miner to use for a lower end card (gtx980) just to get a few shells while sleeping?

I used xmrstak as do most others. My 980 gets around 400 or so h/s. Around 2-3k turtles a day