>ethpyramid.com/
7.5 hours left before it starts, right?

yep, next step forward of PoWH
dividends are reinvestable so no need to withdraw and cause panic
another 10% incentive to hold

next moon baby

did you make it?

I am in!

So, if you get dividends on selling, the pyramid is actually not sustainable at all, right?
It's like a long-term pyramid instead of a perfect cycle.

why do you think that?

Hm, I'm not understanding exactly what it does differently from PoWH

weak hands will still sell

Looks like you actually get a piece of a token when someone sells including dividends...so the amount of token you have also increases over time

Did you read my thread about HODL COIN and just copy the idea? If so, you do excellent & rapid work!

The copy under "FOREVER" is copied verbatim from PoWHCoins.....including the word "PoWHCoins"

In POWH the price is fixed for a reason. The BUY price is 10% higher than the SELL price exclusively because of the dividends that are paid to holders. So, if there is a panic sell, the contract cannot be depleted.

In EthPyramid, the contract distributes dividends everytime someone sells as well, so the contract will be depleted like other normal crypto pyramid schemes, only it will take a loooong time, since the contract is fed by the buy-ins. (Unless there is a panic sell, then only the early adopters, or people that sell, will profit. Defeating the purpose of being rewarded by holding.)

Ugh I threw 1.5 ETH at ponzimons and that worked out...id be stupid not to try this one....right? RIGHT?

Thanks for changing that. You are quick. You better not fuck me on this in 7 hours.

What will the buy price start at?

I'm going to need to see some code here

Looks like you haven't published the contract yet. So that's happening in 7 hours?

verified contract + release will happen in 7 hrs
will post contract 30 mins b4 launch so ppl can diffcheck it once released

Wrong. Its another pseudoponzi.

what sucks is that you don't have an exit function like the OG does if the site goes down.

Also, what do you mean in the OP ground floor 18eth? How are there 18eth in there if no one can invest for 7 hours?

This is a copycat Ponzicoin/PoWH

Waiting 100% for PoWH Shadow later on, will drop like a bomb

?
?
?
?

exit function is still the same :)
same functionality will post instructions on it

Spill

7 hours? Fuck this. All of Europe will be asleep lol

inb4 you all get scammed

He is just waiting on shadow release to steal the contract lmfao

madstackscoin.com/mycoins.html
this one is pretty low for now, pretty good gains on the oldschool doubler if you get in early

>madstackscoin.com/mycoins.html
scam get ur shit out of here
POWH original devs or nothing

>please give me 0.03 eth more to buy more curries

How many times do we have to tell you to fuck off?

It aint a scam its the same ponzicoin the pajeet made first time around
POWH was a nice ride but past the first dip its been slow, the classic doubling formula has more exitement

>The best self-sustaining, secure pyramid scheme.
Wow so le ironic. You people deserve to get exit scammed even more than the Bitconnect rubes.

lmao at pajeets calling people pajeets for calling them out on their ponzi clone #99898 scam

Regardless, it's a good idea to set a countdown. If you want to bait the maximum amount of people, setting a date in advance gives everyone equal opportunity to be prepared (and perception of fairness will drive fomo). See: ICOs
Passing on that one because yuropoor tho

Are you guys serious?

This is a joke, right?
Never learned from NUMB?
Clueless even after Clone?
PoWHCoin3 didn't prove it?

PoWH clones are garbage. PoWH is the papa and it's here to stay. Only one that has sustained volume, and volume gets you dividends. Contract hit 1,000 ETH just a minute ago.

>they told me I could get in at the ground floor

what is the powh shadow? is it developed by the OG powh developers? anyone got a link?

Bro are you remembering the first and second ponzi before the softcore PoWH came along?

this. can't find any other info

there's no info yet, just stay tuned on Veeky Forums tonight, i heard it's today

Heard the same about tomorrow night, my dad works at microsoft and he's a friend with one of the devs of original POWH

there has to be SOME info for you and others to know about it, was it posted by the devs themselves or is it another copycat?

more like proof of mental retardation.

ground floor still open

I mean today lol

truthfully its just word of mouth. the source may be lying, but i'm real confident it's tonight, and it is by the OG devs