SHOW ME THAT HODL FACE, Veeky Forums

SHOW ME THAT HODL FACE, Veeky Forums

Only put like $100 in some alt and just gonna HODL, if it plummits I only lose 100 bucks, I can afford it so who gives a fuck? If it moons I'm rich so can't really lose.

Same here. Only playing around with chump change. Some anons make it on their big investments, but most of them are getting JUSTed like that Bitconnect guy who lost his life savings.

If you're not comfy right now you're doing it wrong.

>Rich from 100$

WASSSSSAAAAAA

Sorry I'm not a jew, I'd just be happy with a little easy extra income

Anyone else feeling like Brian right now, just ten weeks ago was on top of the moon......

i started with 375$, my ATL is 150$.

You're doing it wrong, friendo

MFW I INVESTED AT 10K BUT STILL HODLING

That's what I did. It's possible in the market you nincompoop

thoughts, Veeky Forums?

I unironically went all in on 10k LINK a few days ago
Couldn't be comfier

Fucking lol

thank mr hustle bones

Pretty sure it's doable, it just would take more time than one could like. Of course, there are also people that put $100 and when they tried cashing out they forget their key.

HOLDINGGGGGGGG

Hello my dear Brain Gang friend! :D

I am good in the other DBC thread, not even worried telling those worrying to take some time off and enjoy a hobby for awhile. My resolve and patience is molded in the fires of fishing and mushroom hunting! Some days no fish or mushrooms even after hiking 10 miles. Crypto holding is butterered toast compared to that. lol

IMAGINE MA SHOCK

We stick together :)

Do you eat the mushrooms?

I do my friend, I have ate tons of them, from morels, to chicken of the woods, lions mane, oyster, puffball, star and giant, chanterel, and many otheers even an inky!

I bought 12 h ago
HODL me Veeky Forums

Holding LTC I'm not sure whether I should spend it all on silver or keep holding.
>mfw

What is your favorite thing about mushrooms? I know many people have a hobby for discovering them and I think they're very neat I just wish I had the time.

I havent had any time for awhile but my favorite is finding the spots and nicknaming them.

I name them usually high fantasy stuff! :D

The adventure and the maybe chance of finding lots is so fun!

Comfy and ready to buy the dip.