I will go to bed in a bit. I will wake up to 7-8k btc price, won't I, Veeky Forums?

I will go to bed in a bit. I will wake up to 7-8k btc price, won't I, Veeky Forums?

If you are lucky

Yes

Nope

you always can eat some pills and don't wake up at all

Won't go to sleep without transferring a good portion of your funds to altcoins.

Bitcoin is going doooown. As was predicted. It's a natural swing. Bitcoin-Alts-Bitcoin-Alts, well, you get the picture.

I'd stock up on UFR, APPC, LUN.

6k screencap this, price will linger at 9k for a while before everyone realises it ain't going back up which will trigger a flash crash bringing it to 6k in about an hour time total

I kinda hope so actually. I'll be buying in massively if it does.

That would be an actual relief. The small slow and painfull dips day after day are the worst.

Tether Up Brah

Burgers are weak cuck hands don't worry Asia will buy the dip

Btc going to sub $4k.

kek

don't sleep

pajeet now you're just embarrassing yourself

THIS, OP! DON'T FUCKING DARE TO SLEEP
you will ruin us all

The only way you can have a BTC sell-off is if there's an equal number of morons jumping on. This process can repeat itself ad infinitum. Expect a long spiralling exit. I wouldn't be surprised if we were back up to 10K tomorrow morning (would still be a downward trend at that point though).

Also current support at the 9k mark on Stamp is around 1500BTC. The Asianese would have to get really cold feet tonight to knock it down that far.

BLOODMOON DEMANDS RED DILDOS

>Also current support at the 9k mark on Stamp is around 1500BTC. The Asianese would have to get really cold feet tonight to knock it down that far.
bulltrap 101:
put big buy wall, so everyone thinks it is safe to above this level
put small margin short walls on the way up
wait till wall are bought
pull out buy wall and dump

It's not a buy wall though. It goes pretty linearly from current level to 9k. There's no greenwall involved. That's just where the order book stops at 9k.Next bull trap, as you describe, is at 9750.

Either way the Asianese are waking up now. They might go bargain shopping, but then they risk having their gains wiped when the Euros wake up.

Also
>The Koreans and the Chinese actually have enough free time to fuck around on bitcoin exchanges
Wow. They sure have made massive human-rights strides since I was a wee lad.