nice just sold 100k

eoy price predictions??

10$, it's a scam

Is 1000 enough?

>partnered with ethereum
>developing the plasma network for them
>set to handle all of the transactions in the world
>already partnered with mcdonalds in thailand
Our sleeping giant. Just wait until Starbucks reveals that it's OMG they want to use for their crypto payments they announced. Nobody else is more qualified.

Thx fine sir i just sold 300k

>Our sleeping giant. Just wait until Starbucks reveals that it's OMG they want to use for their crypto payments they announced. Nobody else is more qualified.

I was suspecting this too. Do you really think its ganna happen user? If true I will give you coke and a hot asian girl

Wait until LINE does.

wat

nice just bought 100k

Naver LINE.

So are we gonna have a thread for the Town Hall stream? They said it's for updates/feedback, not for new announcements, but who knows.

Look at Jun's LinkedIn profile

The only consumer-focused company he's following is Starbucks.

If you want to accumulate, get it after Town Hall stream, I'm p sure nothing will happen and it will just dump.

I'm already balls deep.

Watch this shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=_DPftmg7zR8

>Buterin
>Poon
>Greco

It didn't pump for the townhall though.

Didn't they already announce QTUM months ago?

Seems they did for Thailand Starbucks. North American Starbucks says they're still trying to figure out which cryptocurrency they want to use, so I guess it could go either way.

I'm convinced greco is satoshi.

Well, Satoshi is the only one missing in that video when it comes to the gathering of the crypto Illuminati.

how high will it go??

Shit, if this happens I will legit kill myself.

wait til q2-q3 for this to potentially take off, i dont think there will be announcements at townhall just feedback and some bs (if there are announcments fine its the icing on the cake)

how is it a scam?