Whats your biggest fuckup Veeky Forums?

whats your biggest fuckup Veeky Forums?

i was in NEO (Antshares) at $1.20 and sold at $7

selling my cnd

I bought 1.5 BTC when it was at $12,000

It's never going to hit that number ever again.

that's not a fuck up, you made money

buying canya coin

Sold ZRX at .12

Buying appc

Keeping my XRB on Bitgrail

Sold XLM after the pre-moon for a tody 2x. Bought LINK just before SIBOS. Didn't keep the BTC I had from that. Then missed out on that XLM 10x moon. That would have been about 70k.

Sold ETH at $7 for Zcash when it was ~1k. Learned a valuable lesson

nxt

Greed makes you utterly retarded and self hating no matter how good you actually do

sold req at like 0.12 and icx at like $3

bought ant shares (Neo) at 5 sold it at 10. All in on vechain and holding for life to make up for it.

Sold shitcoin PRL on .4 (bought in 0.06) still think its shit, but I could have 50x'ed my money

In MetaMask if I have three accounts with one password and one seed phrase, can I recover the three accounts with only the seed phrase when formatting the pc?

Buying DeepPajeet Chain at 50 cents

Taking advice from retards who had been in crypto a lot longer than I had.
Retards with experience are still retards.

Sold my ETC for DGB/SYS/GNT instead of putting it back into ETH. Still made at least 10x gains but the fact that this is probably the worst decision means I am lucky, but also choose to make less decisions by hodling.

Same thing brother same thing. They should not have tweeted that...

Was in BTC at $5 and used it to buy drugs.
Didn't bother to look into it since 2013 and until this January.

you'll think this is larp but its not. i hate larpers. anyway, i found bitcoin when it started. i knew it would be big but i knew it would take years to be worth anything. so i didnt do it. then in 2014 i came back to crypto, found antshares on biz.. "antshares & smart contracts gonna change the world". i was like do i do this or nah. i didnt like name say i didnt do it. fuck. well . i got back into crypto in sep last year. i made 650,000 from 0. i still wanna fuking kill myself. imagine i had btc.. then bought any/eth... id be a billionire by now

OP You had 6000 antshares right?

Not with that attitude dummy

Wow... How much ETH did you sell, for how many zcacsh?

didn't sell before the crash
buying deepbrain

could've kept $2000