Why is Everything Falling?

I thought the correction was over.

idk but i like that pic

hot if asian

Chinese new year still coming up, mate.
That and the MSM FUD of Tether like it'll kill crypto when it's not even 1% of what's moved in Bitcoin.

my penis belongs in between those tits.

>correction

she doesnt like dicklets lad sorry

Sorry mate effects of a large lamb doner extra chilly sauce and a decent couple of ... well ... 6 pints proper ale earlier on

I'm in better shape than that addis guy in the back

How much REQ for a pizda like that?

Asians are pan-faced Goblins. She is clearly Serbian/Croat.

>posting niggers in a 10/10 pizda thread
shame on you cigane

this isn't a correction, the bubble popped long ago and it's just manchildren holding on refusing to accept defeat. they will hold onto these imaginary memecoins until the day they die trying to salvage some self respect not knowing they lost all respect from friends & family by not selling and getting out when they should've, sad.

7.5 inches here, aka the perfect dick size.

gross dude

>asians are pan-faced goblins
>posts a ape.
shiggy diggy

It's true. The bubble has popped. It's only down from here. You think -50% of your FIAT value gone is bad? Wait a couple months until you've lost almost everything and have destroyed your life with crypto obsessions just to come out at a huge loss.

Look at all of these homos

Wew brit lad

I'm 4.5" hard, not a dicklet

I think this will be the last big dip before we go onto accumulation.

Look at every other time BTC has finished a market cycle and you'll see a big spike capitulation V bottom before stabilizing which we haven't had yet. Expect it to go down to 8 or 9k

It's not like any of this shit is an exact science. You can try to predict what's going to happen but nothing is certain.

This man is just beaming with confidence. I bet you he draws more pussy with his brave resistance against the sjw than half of Veeky Forums.

Not a correction, it's an implosion. It will be over when all crypto hits zero - aka true value of all crypto.

When something worth nothing trades at prices above zero, it's not too difficult to predict how it ends... n * 0 = ?

Global markets hit the skids yesterday and continued doing so even moreso today. Yes this affects crypto as well. Everything affects everything else.

>B-b-but crypto is supposed to play different than the banks and the jews and the wall street f-fat cats!

In theory, sure. Eventually, perhaps. Right now? Fuck no. Crypto is behaving like every other sector right now, which I consider to be a good sign. If crypto was in big trouble it would have gone in to hard freefall on Monday in reaction to the stock market fall off. It did not do that. So we're still in good shape for the time being.

Only pederast fetishists pursue Gook goblins.

>Veeky Forums

Checks out.

Mirko, pls.