Institutional FUD in overdrive

>Faceshit bans crypto ads
>Subpoenas for BitFenix and Tether
>Bitconnect lawsuit and incoming regulation

Sheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiit. Where's the floor, lads? When will the recovery come?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bitfinex-tether-get-subpoenas-from-us-regulators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont forget the bitgrail lolocaust

And Cryptopia getting shoah'd by NZDT. Funny how this happens right after the media pushed stories about celebs buying and owning crypto and the small pump that caused.

quite the coordination of fake news and fudding by big players. shocking! I called the Tether fud as fake news when I first saw it... shit is so obvious but I think libshits don't know how to spot fake news because they're all in on that shit. could it be that libcucks are the ones responsible for crashing everything on a regular basis.?

Sub $5k. I don't know how to call it below that. Could stop around $4000-4500. Could crash all the way back to $3000-3500.

But sub $5k is a safe bet. Buy anything below that and you'll come out alright once the price finds support. Buying anything above that is going to require a bit more patience before you make gains.

S-source? I have skycoin on cryptopia

Not anymore you don't.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS FUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read any normienews?

This is just like the China shit in July/August. Just wait it out.

I should have sold the last time I hit 10k. Fuck this gay earth.

It's good because what the accomplish is impoverishing of leftists who still trust main stream media.

More money for the right.

>big players
don't be frightened faggot, name the jew.

I fucking love Sam Hyde.

Nice id

Ah fuck (((me)))

i'm preheating the oven.

What about you indian clown?
This subpoena thing is an old news you asshole. It was in December. Even fcking Bloomberg corrected the article.

The point is the news is being pushed right now to normies instead of 2 months ago, you absolute dumb fuck.

cointelegraph.com/news/bitfinex-tether-get-subpoenas-from-us-regulators

After causing a panic crash and only to avoid being sued. Let's be honest, it was pure market manipulation even if you distrust tether you should be able to see it

ASIA DOESNT CAREA

Suckerbug is kicking everyone off because he's planning his own coin... what a mofo

>the news
you fucking mongoloids are so goddamned dishonest about every you shitpost. you're garbage.

>"LOL MARKET PSYCHOLOGY IS IRRELEVANT"

Can't tell if you're serious right now or not

who is the news? you want to hand wave those who are responsible for this. what's the point of discussing this when you aren't going to be honest about who's manipulating the market?

By media and finance companies predominantly owned by jews. And? The discussion is the manipulation, not the manipulators, brainlet.

This

He's just going to run a cryptonight JS miner on normie computers and give you some ZuckBucks for extra special premium fb content while he pockets the Monero. I do it on websites I make for clients.

>what's the floor
>when is the recovery
and you're supposed to figure that out without discussing who exactly is manipulating the market?

Haven't checked this one, but if it's true, then FUD from news is nothing new.

Why do the kikes do this guys? Why do they want us all to suffer?

why does bloomberg and msnbc constantly fud crypto? what's their connection?

jews always win
thanks for making them richer again

I don't think the jews are precious innocent angels either but can you stay on topic for fuck's sake?

You'll be fine user, I had sky on there too but just withdrew the rest of it. you should be ok cause it only relates to NZ dollars. But I'd still withdraw your coins from there

agreed, i am on topic. so, let's continue with this train of thought.

>this shit will explode when normies find out about it

That was the run-up to 20k. Gotta drop to sub-10k for normans to feel like they can afford it again. How far under we go is the question.

What is happening?? anyone have a more analytical answer to how tha fuck, everything is going way below estimated values, where will it lead? should i go back to stocks/bluechips?

not directly on that train of thought, butevery time you panic sell, you give a whale back the BTC they sold off at the top. for half price.

they don't do it constantly. they only do it when they have already sold off and have buy orders waiting for your bags

you should have waited until the market was like this to put money in. Always. buy the fear, sell the greed. buy from pessimists, sell to optimists. its been said so many times in so many ways but you guys just don't even WANT to get it.

The media probably didn't know about the subpoena 2 months ago. Some bored journalist probably just found them by randomly dumping crypto company names into court searches.

Did you think the (((banks))) would allow us to usurp their power without a fight? No user, crypto represents an existential threat to the fiat system and their debt schemes, they will do everything in their power to collapse this tech.

>Pure market manipulation
Your market manipulates itself thanks to lack of regulations.

Well i know that old saying... but that doesnt explain why 1200 ICO/BC coins are falling so rapidtly. all wales?? well then they are whalegods