WE'RE GOING

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW LOW WE ARE FUCKED THERE IS NO FLOOR

Jesus, strap in boys this is the big one

I don't say this often but I love you guys

AHHHHH SOMEONE TELL THE CHINKS AND BOOMERS IT WAS FAKE NEWS

Ok this it mates . Brace for impact.8k here we coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Nice last day of the month discount

THERE ARE 31 DAYS IN JANUARY

IT'S NOT OVER YET AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw I just got paid and am going to scoop up a lot of cheap coins

Looks like the whales know! No. Fucking wonder the alts were dead! The whales were waiting for the big one!

MY HEART.............

REMEMBER

I don't want to go.

WILL THEY SAVE US OR WHAT
FUCKING TELL ME
HELP ME WWHALE I WILL

But im a eurofag

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CAN'T WAKE UP)
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(CAN'T WAKE UP)

well, it wont dip much lower

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AHHHHH MAYDAY MAYDAY THEY KILLED THE WHALE! I REPEAT THE WHALE IS DEAD!

I DON'T EVER WANNA FEEEL
LIKE I DID THAT DAY

The Asians might take bitcoin down to 8k.

NO SLEEP TONIGHT

I REPEAT, NO SLEEP 4U

Is it weird that I'm happy something is happening. The market has been boring af for the last week. Now I can laugh at all the pink wojaks even though I'm losing money.

Under 10 cmc, save me mommy, I don't wanna a slut I swear to God I want a mommy I will be a good boy save mah shitcoins and that Slav CRAP

We're fucked aren't we?

Only Ripple will be saved for those that HODL

youtube.com/watch?v=mvPIvoJkmGs

DISCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT
WASU WASU WASU

No, I feel the same.

MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>1000BTC buywall

the absolute pathetic desperation.

Everyone likes a good trainwreck to some extent, makes life interesting.

THANK YOU TETHER FUD

You guys know this will all be okay in a week, right?

by then crypto won't even exist anymore

>take out a personal loan
>as much as you can get
>open a business
>take out a business loan
>as much as you can get
>take out a home equity line of credit on your house
>as much as you can get
>wait for this dip to bottom out
>GO ALL IN
>FREEEEE MONEYYYYYYY

IT-IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE!!!! IT WAS FUNNY AT FIRST BUT I'M GOING TO START LOSING MONEY SOON!!!! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!! PLEASE MOMMY HELP!!!!

I LOVE YOU TOO MAN
TELL MY WIFE I'M AN ORANGUTAN

Yeah that's why I'm gonna let it drop a bit more and then put in a long term position

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE *CLANG CLANG CLANG*

FLOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sure you were also saying this when it started dropping from 17k to 15k

I don't have money in BTC and could care less about it, I was referring to the entire market.

GENTLEBERGS IT'S BEEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's finally over.

Tell my wife's son I hate him

this is what i'm actually doing. got 35k ready

50BMG is my only friend

coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

you are going to get destroyed 4 life kid

discount ETH nice mates!

nah i'll just file for bankruptcy and wreck my credit if it goes south. won't be the end of the world

i did some crazy schemes when i was in my mid 20s and basically destroyed my credit rating, declared bankruptcy, and just chilled for like 10 years

in my mid 30s now, don't really regret it honestly, made off with some nice shit back then, and the lack of credit didn't hurt my life too bad. Generally pretty happy, live a regular life, not poor. Can't complain.

Obviously having good credit is better than having bad credit but it's not as crippling as some people claim. Guess it depends on your ambitions though.

>mfw my portfolio was converted entirely to ETH rightbefore it made that run from 480 to 1000
>mfw still up 50%

BAZINGACOIN CAUSED THIS CRASH BY BEING BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF SHIT. IT WAS THE UBERSHIT COIN. IT CAUSED THE CRASH BY EXISTING.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thank god I have a well-paying job. I lost $10k today. Jesus Christ.

DRIVEN BY HATE,
CONSUMED BY FEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's only lost if you sell

i'm down like $60k over the past month but just holding most of my shit, it'll recover in time and I'm not relying on cashing out to pay the bills, have money for that already. Just patiently wait for 6-12 months and see what happens.

business loans are where it's at
your business can file for bankruptcy and it wont effect your personal credit at all
it only effects your ability to get loans in future businesses, and then only slightly

When the tether fud is gone, its time to moon

Time for Bitconnect coins to moon at last.

That is IF it's gone, you moron. It's over boi

pffff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I M DONE