Working at McDonalds

Serious question for Veeky Forums posters. Has anyone here ACTUALLY worked at McNiggers?

If so, please share what it's like, I'm curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_University
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My mum forced me to work part time at mcdonalds when I was 15. Idk why, I already had a job on weekends with awesome pay
I showed up for a few shifts.. went home "sick" every one. Then I just stopped turning up. Worst shit ever.

Never. I can't imagine a more nightmarish scenario than standing at a counter taking orders from obese women and their screaming kids all day. If worst comes to worst, I'll fake autism and live on disability.

No but my aunt works at wendys

If you want to at least NOT look like trash, work at Starbucks instead. It's seen as a place where most college kids and educated people go to work when they can't find a job in their field. Looks better on a resume than Mcshits. Or another good options is work for an Amazon warehouse.

I work retail, but I couldn't work food service. Granted, my job is literally hell now. I was close to hitting the "enough money to quit and be a neet" meme before the market fucking dumped.

kekaroo

Yes.
It was unironically the best job I've ever had ama
>pic unrelated

I worked there for a month in the kitchen.

being a neet is actually worse

For the first two or three months it's the best thing ever, but then you start becoming bored and depressed

One of my family members is a manager, they're like 40. Now that I think about it, they're probably the most "successful". Poor fucks are destined to stay poor fucks generation after generation it seems. Crypto or neck.

Wrong. Only those with no imagination or money get bored and depressed. With imagination and limitless money to buy games, a good diet of vitamins, fruits, and vegetables, exercise, and plenty of Internet, the sky is the limit.

Wow racist much?

>games ... and plenty of Internet
That's what everybody thinks.

I don't see why it's so bad, if you're cash and you have to deal with annoying af teens and people saying stupid shit maybe. Where I live you dont even interact with people anymore they have screens where you place your order and you just grab it from the front. So I imagine working in the kitchen might be boring since you're doing the same thing over and over without much of a break but I dont see why it would be a bad job for a teen.

If you are an adult tho... then kys cuz you literally could do so much better.

I've worked a crap ton of different retail and food service positions, never McDicks though. Closest places I've worked like that were Panera, Subway, and Dominoes, Dominoes was the only fun one. Subway and Panera blew.

Hey dipshit, the market crashes every January in Crypto, literally just wait 2-3 months and stop freaking the fuck out.

Never worked there, but a couple of days ago I went to a McDonald's.

There was a middle age man looking at the menu for 2-3 minutes asking to the worker "What's inside the Big Mac?" "What's inside the McChicken?"

That guy had a face that was dying inside while he replied "beef, lattuce, cheese" "chicken etc."

And that's probably happen every day.

If I'm not gonna make it with cryptos, I would look around for other NEET online opportunities or seriously killing myself.

Why do people work at McDonald's? It's such a shitty job. Get an office cleaning job instead, more pay, no coworkers bothering you, no noise or customers, higher pay, and you can listen to music while working.

Yes. Family used to have a franchise. Then the sector it was in went downhill Muslim related. Was costing to much to secure and police the place. So they sold to a Muslim .done a bit of work fo4 them. Not the best moment of my life desu. Was years back also.

4 year McD vet while I was in college. Worked primarily in the grill, fuck front counter and drive thru.

AMA

No, but I have worked in similar places including Domino's Pizza and Walmart.

Yes. I worked there my entire high school and 2 years of my uni life. From bottom bitch to bitch ass manager. So many horrible stories.
Place was a god damn shit show. I’d go homeless in Bolivia before I’ll ever work at a Mc Donald’s again.

I worked three months, I hated it so damn bad and had extreme social anxiety which made everything worse. But I worked morning shift from 6 - 2. Which wasn't terrible. I can handle older people better than my own peers to be honest. Wasn't to the point of extremely bad even though the managers were all a bunch of shits who just took constant smoke breaks till my second month of working. Now there was more managers than employees since everyone I started with quit and I was literally the employee there who had been with them the longest. that wasn't a damn manager. Half of the managers were 19 years old. I was 25 at the time and I wasn't about to take orders from a bunch of snot nosed brats. I ended up getting more pissed off than anything else when I was ordered to do shit that I wasn't physically able to due to my height. Inb4 midget manlet 5' 5". Then I wasn't even getting any breaks or the "free" meal you're supposed to be able to get during your lunch break. I got to the point where I was cutting myself and wanted to kill myself. Same day routine, dealing with everyone's shit. I ended up flying off the handle and breaking the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom. A week later one of the managers started messing with me and making fun of me. I wanted to beat the living fuck out of him. But instead I ended up just walking out during a rush after already being stressed by the chads, but couldn't stand all of the country rednecks on top of it all. I literally walked away about a good mile then called a friend to come get me. Ever since I have never been able to hold a job. Now I'm 30 and a long-term NEET with nothing going for me hell I don't even have any crypto because I'm a fucking autistic loser who might as well kill himself. I kept trying to figure out ways to make money and get a new PC but fell in depression over and over and ended up wasting all of my money on drugs because I was sure this was the time I was going to kill myself. But here I am.

my friend did. Said it was the worst experience of his life. Had blisters from cleaning the fryers and manager would shit on him for not centering the cheese right or other trivial shit.

Imagine just having to breathe McDonald's fumes for hours on end day in day out

Did you have fun like me? I worked there for probably 5 years.
Sweetest job I ever job. Was just out the back flipping burgers, making nuggets etc etc (uni, ausfag)
My life at the time was just work, study and hit the gym. Made some pretty sweet friends. Being out the back was just a great laugh, never went a shift without having a laugh.

mcdonalds has grills?
damn

Well what's inside the big mac? DON'T FUCKING LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT SHITFUCK

Also before anyone asks. I worked Cashier, "The Hole" which is first window and second window. I also did fries, hash browns, and drinks.

worked at bk for a few months when I was 16

I worked at a burger store with a fat pajeet manager and i learnt I had to get a job with no interaction with the general public

I have.

it sucks because you can't fraternize with your coworkers because literally none of them speak English. one of the managers was your typical grouchy mexican but the other was nice. there were a lot of niggers.

dealing with customers is literally the best part of the job because literally every other job is worse.

t. chicagofag.

slippery floor. black pants. eat food while cooking on grill. dumb managers. dumb co-workers. low wage. skip. start at a more upscale fast food chain like subway, lol (seriously, my buddy made like $2 more an hour when we were 15/yo wage cucks working @ subway vs me at suckdoos)

>dealing with customers is literally the best part of the job because literally every other job is worse.

Damn the other parts of your job must’ve sucked real bad

When I was 14 I got my first job at mcD's to pay for my video games, clothing and stuff since my parents weren't rich. It was okay and I worked with some hot girls that were 17, but all I remember is getting cucked by a CHAD that was 20 and fucked them both. He's probably dead by now cause it was known he had aids. Yes, I got cucked by a guy that had aids. That's what caused me to learn the truth of women and man the fuck up fast.

Felt the need to capture this for posterity.

well it depends on how you define worse. in the morning my job was making fries and hash browns. honestly it was pretty comfy. i just stood there and made em until the extremely cranky old lady who was literally a Russian grandma got off shift and left the drive through window open, which i then ran for the rest of the day until 3-4 PM when i got off. You couldn't use your phone, but when the cool manager was on you were allowed to have a drink for yourself and sip on it as long as you kept it low-key and none of the customers saw and complained. I kept a notepad and pen by the drive through and i would work on math problems and shit. dumb niggers kept asking me "whats that mang?" and i'm like "it's math" and they're all like "yoo that aint like no math i ever seen sheeeet" (it was more high level stuff). I'm pretty liberal saying the word nigger here on Veeky Forums but irl i don't come off as racist and we were pretty much bros.

it was a summer job that i worked at for 2 months. I had to get a job ASAP because i had just bought a car and needed to pay for gas. eventually I stopped getting consistent hours (there were some new Mexican hirees and the person in charge of scheduling was also Mexican. desu they probably needed them more than me) I had to call ahead a day to get hours and eventually i just stopped showing up all together. Then i just fixed computers freelance and worked probably 1 tenth as hard as i usually did and as a result made a lot more money in the remaining month of the summer.

t. blogposting ultrafag

I did actually, the anons here that had bad times were probably autisitic and ugly. I'm handsome and sociable and all the managers were women so I had a very easy time. Got to work with tons of Mexican women in the morning and they called me Papi Chulo. Not to mention I was hella fast ok the grill and the table so it was just nice to feel appreciated whenever I came in on a busy day.
>oh thank god! user is here!
Feels gud
The grill is the just what the kitchen area is called, m8.

No need to fake it, buddy!

i complain about it but really only because i was kind of pissed that i ended up making more in literally two hours of work going to peoples houses and helping them with their computer problems than spending basically the whole day at McDonald and being tired afterward.

I worked there from 17 to 22

Proud Mcdonalds chef from 1990 to present, reporting in. AMA

what did you do in the mornings?

respond to this post telling me how to properly make a big mac and i'll send you 0.01 ETH

Have top bun with middle piece on it sitting beside the bottom half bun. Reg onions, shredded lettuce, mac sauce on each. 2 pickles on top of the middle piece. cheese on the bottom piece. Stick 10:1 meat on each then move the middle piece on top of the bottom piece and stick the top bun on top.

They needs chefs to flip burgers and dip fries in hot oil?

Yeah, all things considered probably the best job I could have held while at uni. Flexible hours for study, pretty nice store environment. That might just be an ausfag thing though.

Yes, I finished Hamburger University (look it up) and am a trained mcdonalds chef, which is used only in the most iconic mcdonalds branches.

>Hamburger University
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger_University

KEK

Yes. Worked at McDonalds and Jimmy John's while working through cs degree. These jobs lead me down a path of degenerate drug and alchohol abuse. It was easy but can drive you insane.

NEET here. Do coworkers ever bang in these low-tier jobs? Seems like the girls who work at these places would be easy desu.

coworkers fuck in every job tier.

I've worked fast food, it's a piss easy job unless you're understaffed on a busy day for whatever the fuck reason.
Kitchen>Front