Who else /nocoiner/ here?

Who else /nocoiner/ here?

Close i actually have $100 in coins but mostly for fun

>paycheck day
>49 hours overtime
>free coffee every morning
Guess having a real job is not that bad after all! I'm actually making money!!!!
What about you, How's your ponzicoin treating you? Looks like not so well :) That really sucks, maybe time to get a job? Otherwise you'll never feel that warmness on your heart when your boss says "nice work". How do you cope with that huh coinfag?

Me. My total investment is 2$ BTC. I just like seeing the coiners suffer that's why I m here.

i literally told them to cash out yesterday

i've got like $20k of play money in these shitcoins, dont really care what happens to that money as I have plenty more. i'm hoping for a terrible crash of anything to punish the smug fags that haven't ever been through a bear market before.

Did you know that Jesus was actually a jewish scam invented to destroy the Roman Empire from within?

s/anything/everything/g

come back in 2 days tomorrow when we're up 40% and say it again

Hows it feel to be a wagecuck though? I'm all for real work but its a capitalistic society why sell labour when you can exploit others?

Keck you'll never feel the feel your boss does congratulating someone for doing work that the boss themself benefits more from
Kek you are bottom of hierarchy

Been taking earnings out here and there since I started. I've made over 100k since June off a 5k investment. That would have taken me years to save at my wagecuck job, I don't give a fuck if it floors at 1k BTC, Ill just 10x my money again in the long run.

Half the old Veeky Forumsraelis are just playing with profits.

>My face when I'm a "REAL" investor and make $5k from penny stocks every quarter reliably

i make $200k/year working from home, it's not always the worst thing being a wage slave.

100% fiat since beginning of January, feels fucking good tbqh

Haven't you still decide your lambo colour?

The people like myself who got in early and got out made anywhere from 15-100x. Nocoiner cucks sat on the sidelines and made a fraction of that.

Only the January/Decemberfags are down.

I've never felt warm because a boss said I was doing a good job
I guess you're just a faggot who needs approval and your brain releases a ton of dopamine when that happens.

Nice conditioning

/nocoiner/ reporting

It's all a scam and gamble anyway. Stock trading is where it's at. At least technical and fundamental analysis are relevant there.

You're mis-spelling Mercedes Benz 770.

Nico Yazawa likes chain link. Stop impersonating her

me

>your brain releases a ton of dopamine when that happens
That doesn't sound as smart as you think coinfag
>colour
Are you British?

Maybe if you didnt spend all your time and money on anime and viddie games youd be able to buy some coins during this dip.

>tfw fell for the coin memes and am now a salty coiner

Which stocks did you invest in?

>post smug anime faces for over 36 hours straight

God it's pathetic. This dip isn't even bad.

I know working overtime is memed out on this board but I practically have paid for my degree with overtime hours from construction

we're g-going to make it bro