Starbucks

> Good work environment
> Decent salary and benefits
> Always full of qts

Is working for Starbucks that bad Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

starbucks.com/careers/college-plan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>food/drink service
>decent salary

Working at one of places is a statement of your mediocrity.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

I used to work at starbucks back in senior year of HS and freshman year of college, benefits/pay was pretty decent, ontop of the free drinks/food you would get. It wasnt too bad, i enjoyed it.

jewbucks? is that the best you can hope for?

>being this NEET

wagecuck here. been with the company for a few years working my way through school. benefits are good, pay isn't bad (make about 17/hr as a supervisor) for the menial work.

you need to be comfortable with fucking up your whole sleep/wake cycle (talking 4 AM shifts), as well as the wearing an apron for 30+ hours a week while the world looks down upon you.

gives me enough to funnel into crypto and make bigger moves towards my future so i can't complain too much.

Better than sitting around doing nothing

>12 hours a day selling dogshit burnt-to-a-crisp espresso to thots

dude bro I had a district manager interview with them, I could have made more money begging on a street corner. shit coffee as well. there are qts though if you like basic bitches.

i wouldnt mention that on your resume.

>minimum wage cause "benefits"
>benefits are 3 drinks while working, pound of coffee a week
>full of commies and sjws of every variety
>customers are misinformed coffee snobs and teenyboppers
>forced to have fake excitement and enthusiasm for the company
>everything but drip coffee is full of sugar and carbs

On the plus side if you have two brain cells and a good work ethic youll probably run the place in 2 years. And the work is as easy as scratching your nuts and listening to bull shit about the patriarchy and us politics. Literally the easiest money youll ever make if youre willing to submit yourself to that

This is a pretty cool benefit in my opinion:
starbucks.com/careers/college-plan

Don't be mad because you invested your time poorly. I make catalogs and websites for a living. And I have full control of my schedule. Enjoy waking up at 5am to get paid minimum wage, faggot.

Depends on where you are in life.

< 25 is okay.

Its great until you have to apply for it, the store i worked at had 13 people apply and out of the near year i worked there no one got it.

I'm so fucked from crypto I can't even imagine having less than a couple hundred thousand in my bank account. Holy shit do people literally wage slave for a fucking YEAR just for like $100k? Damn I can't even into poor people. My portfolio goes up and down in a day more than most poorfags make in a year, capitalism is a complete joke. Glad I'm on the right side of though.

Literally this

QTUM partnered with this, so theyre alright ;)

>I make catalogs and websites for a living.

Yet you still live with your parents.

And secretly Mining Monero from the Normies

Yeah they hate American VETS. So fuck them all. America runs on fucking Dunkin now. Get rekt sjw

You wish that I'm so loser neet because you need to cope with your pathetic life. I make more money than you and probably always will.

Lol, I know I make a lot more than you. Good luck with your "online business", lmao.

>working for sjwbucks

fucking kys overpriced shit product and complete faggots running the co

i work at a supermarket. pay is shit but i steal thousands worth of things per year lol. only reason i'm still there, bumps my pay a lot.

about 5 billion revenue nationally so i don't even feel bad. if ur gonna get that kind of job find somewhere where u can steal useful things

I worked there for several years. Don't fucking do it unless you want to be surrounded by SJWs, literal faggots, and fat single moms all the time, all while working for (((Howard Schultz))) and a company that celebrates LGBTAIDS communities and is going out of its way to try and hire "refugees."

Just don't fucking do it, I promise you'll hate it. I've been so much happier since I've left.

I'm not an ugly racist like you, user.

Enjoy someone taking profit of your own labor. Wagecuck.