You guys are fucking retarded

Crypto market cap will top out around $8-10 Trillion.

Stop whining and shitting yourselves, this is just a correction.

Remember when the market lost almost 50% of its value in July? In 2 years this will just be a blip on the market cap chart. Smart money is waiting for the bottom and buying.

Cant wait for 10k eth

Most of us already know, faggot. We want the normie cuckfuck cunts out and also fuck you get the fuck out REEEEEEEEEEE NIGGER

no you have to follow the Veeky Forums way and sell every dip

Lol yeah it lost 50% at a fraction of the market cap

Crypto is not only losing its exponential growth but is losing out to great returns in stocks and bonds. Whales have cashed out 3-400B

I'd cum so hard if that happens. Just waiting for the flippening

This will go much much higher than the .com bubble. This is GLOBAL and it involves money. 10 tril at the least.

you only loose if you sell and that's what normies do when the market dips

I learned this lesson today, luckily I've only been in for a week so I didn't lose much.

>Remember when the market lost almost 50% of its value in July?
Did this really happen?

>losing out to great returns in stocks and bonds
troll or delusional?
even in the bearest of bear markets its been possible to beat the yearly stock market returns in anywhere from 10 seconds to maybe 1 week if you wanted to play it safe.

>take out a personal loan
>as much as you can get
>open a business
>take out a business loan
>as much as you can get
>take out a home equity line of credit on your house
>as much as you can get
>wait for this dip to bottom out
>GO ALL IN
>FREEEEE MONEYYYYYYY

Fucking hell youre new

Its incredible, people are selling BTC for 4 figures. This shit will be worth $100k in a year. How dumb can people get?

I see $3000-4000 EOY

The stock market needs to correct significantly. See pic related. The growth is destined to slow down eventually. Crypto is just getting started. This is the internet in 1994.

Touche. I think upwards of $20 Trillion forming a huge bubble may be possible like Assblaster claimed; however for now I think $8 Trillion by 2025 is a reasonable estimate.

Bought btc in 2011 but spent it all on drugs, started trading in august what about you

Stocks are about to shit themselves and you're freaking because crypto isn't doing 100% returns on everything?

Agreed TeamTenTrilion #TTT

this we all know nigga. my hands got ironed out since Early 2016. lot of my btc/eth in gadx but lazy to log in. let normie and noobs burn. smart money always hold

You're fucking retarded, that's not how market cap works. Just because it drops by 300b doesn't mean that 300b was cashed out, not even fucking close

Of course it will. The evidence is called faith.

You are completely right when you factor in the actual amount of fiat that has entered the market. This shit has so much room to explode if you keep buying up legitimate coins and hold for a few years instead of chasing pumps and scam coins. I'm buying more now. I'll see you on the moon user.

What should i be buying during the dip?

It's amazing that people don't get this. Just wait until a trillion of actual fiat enters the market.

>The stock market needs to correct significantly
that'll happen towards the end of the current presidency as the market prepares for a democrat to come in

Buy Req my niggers.

fucking july

www.cnbc.com/2018/01/30/coinbase-forced-closure-amidst-tether-subpoena.html

nice larp almost got me