Binance Whale Pump this Evening

Whale here

I’ve heard from three very reliable sources (called IOST, RLC, and PIVX in advance) that a new token will be listed on Binance tonight between 10pm-1am EST. I’ve accumulated 3 million of it on this lovely dip.

Dubs and I give a hint. Trips and I reveal. Also, so we’re not just mindlessly rolling, I’ll give my thoughts on your coins for 1 hour. Good luck

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AirToken/status/958383835451883521
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice inspect elementr

The pajeets will believe it though

Tell us phony

>whale here

CAPP what do you think about it?

Yeah prove it OP you fuckin faggot.

Roll

TRX

trips callin it

rollin mindlessly

>whale here

What do you think about INT?

XBY or PRL

Also, what's your opinion on the Credits ICO?

eeeeexxxxxx aaarrrreeee beeeeeeee

Trips calls Opus

Rolllllllll

What do you think of OST?

I don't believe you but whatever

3 million bahahahaahaha

Thoughts on KEY? Do you believe the top crypto analysts when they claim it’ll be $20 end of Feb??

JNT

ZEN?

Give thoughts on.

ARY
FUEL
CANYA
TRAC
HORSE
NEX ico

Pls

trips rollin TELL ME ABOUT XLM MOTHERFUCKER

yo whale homie. what’s up with dubaicoin? is your pod of whale brothers into it? palmex and junk?

VEN? ICX?

Tell me about IOC and ADA

lucky 3s

Rolling again

Wales here

buy

Reveal.

roll

Is it a very fast blockchain?

rool

Will ARDR do 10x or more?

Also.. ICOs are getting crowded and really hard to participate in, I was searching for a good ICO, found one and the website said it was sold out in 8 minutes. How, do I even compete anymore? Should I start learning how to day trade, with the volatility of this market it can be insanely profitable.

Also;
What do you think of ITC and SkyCoin?

SPEAK

DING DING DING

Capp is getting listed on kucoin...
My guess payfair?

Scamcoin. 6 addresses own 75% of the total coins, fake partnerships, no info about the project itself even in chinese language.

I would recommend ITC instead

checked! time for truth

rollan

Also what are your thoughts on the current IoT coins: IoTchain, INT and IOTA.

CV

ROLLIN'

So you’ve already bough and want to dump your bags on us. Biztards if you love money don’t buy whatever he shills. It will dump as soon as you buy. Be smart biz. He’s gonna shill anyway. The only question is will you take the bait and lose money or not. See deep brain chain and bountyx. Everyone lost.

post it

INT is a scam be careful

the power of /biz in seconds - it's on ShitBTC and ED

>whale here

1: rolling
2: gief monnies plx am poor
3: predictions for XRP? I bought most of mine at 32c so i'm not doing badly... missed huge profits by not selling tho :(

Whale here, where's my pump?

Op is a faggot pajeet. He said he already bought. He needs volume to dump his bags. Don’t give him the volume or your money biz. Stay safe. Street shitting pajeets everywhere looking to scam you.

WAN?

Don’t take the bait biz. OP will scam you don’t f you buy his shit coin bags.

What will ICX and VEN's price be EOY?

Pls post it sir

There's already 3s OP, reveal

Let's roll for this. inb4 fake

Why do white people have the absolute worst taste in asian women?

Smells like street shitting pajeet in here.
>buy low volume shit coin
>shill it on biz with promises of riches
>biz pumps use volume
>drop bags on dumb biztards
Kys OP
don’t fall for it biz

lets hear it

Ren is that you. Only faggot who worship this chick

When was the RLC pump?
I've been holding for 3 weeks and haven't seen anything

Can you guys rate my business 5 starts on Facebook please? /madhatterlaf/

ThankZ

it went 2x to 5+ dollars...? I sold on that, did you buy?

Stk mothafuckas

I just went to take a breather and I come back to all this madness. I'll still give my views on coins as best I can (although it's a few too many)

Anyway, the answer is in the filenames for all the pictures I've posted. what do they have in common?

lets roll boys

Kill your self

Die faggot pajeet. We don’t want your bags.

LOL you fucking dipshit. I was the one that inspected element edited this shit. It's airtoken and I fabricated it to drop my bags on you fucking retards at a 50% profit earlier today. Enjoy your bags dipshit.

twitter.com/AirToken/status/958383835451883521

actual message

Is there anybody who is serious on this coin? Want to find more people who see what I see

Sperm whale here...I just spoke with Jack he told me it's Accelerator Network...

Plz no spoilers my friend

Thank you. Please let me be right.

I trust a team like that

Golos? GBG?

Avoid this biz. If you currently own it, sell. Been here long enough to know this ends in tears.

Poorfag here, rolling

roll
whats your thoughts on APPC i bought at $4
what do i do?

SHARPIE IN POOPER YOU WHALE SLUT.

You got baited by whales you stupid fag. Just like this thread.

VRs the future, but has a lot of maturing to do on its own, let alone the blockchain. might have better returns down the line, as opposed to a hype pump like MANA

Have a big position in that, despite the normie cultism. My guilty pleasure coin

I like ITC a little better. "Chinese ____" can only take you so far after 2017

Proof of Signature looks interesting. Quite the dip right now, you wouldn't have much to loose, and they seemed poised to take XRB's place

Sad! I'll look again when they're wallet doesn't suck, because there are some sound fundamentals there

Such an influx of music-based coins. I'd put VIB a little higher, but I like the interface a lot. Should get a lot of normie money if properly marketed

Team alone makes me wanna buy 100k. I think sidechains have a lot of potential, and these guys can tap into that best

Not $20, but the ID business is very, very lucrative, and the alpha looks promising. I can see maybe $5 IF they don't fuck up their Polymath relationship

can't wait for tether to be gone to watch this shine

Of all of those, my money is on NEX. NEO, LRC, NEX, and TNC can take over the world

if Mobius is any indication, it's gonna be a great year for XLM

it unfortunately just smells like ETH for a niche audience. a very rich niche audience that's probably more invested in ETH

AIR just confirmed in telegram you ignorant sluts. Go check it out.

No one cares. If you want validation like other attention whores on Veeky Forums then we need to see some flesh.

Thoughts on TurtleCoin?

You stupid fucks. No one is giving good information out for free. The information you will be here is bait that will cost you money.

been hiding out this dip in my turtle shell

I prefer WTC to VEN. I'm bearish on ICX till South Korea's crypto ecosystem proves to be more friendly - but I will say Koreans LOVE their own, so once they're back on their feet, I can see it taking off

If IOC can just perfect DIONS...
ADA will be a blue-chip

Gay Luigi

Might write that next time

That would mean hitting $8B. if their child chains step up, 10x is doable. And my favorite ICOs are Medicalchain, NEX, and Stockchain. Skycoin could be a really profitable mining situation. If you can understand ITC's technical architecture, its a thing of beauty. picked up a bunch before it started buzzing here

I actually like payfair, but the russians gotta get their shit together.

They CV rolllinnnnn. CV is what the blockchain was made for. very into it

there will be huger profits for XRB in Feb. I will be collecting mine then and moving along

all I can say is let it breathe when it hits exchanges. buy on the precious moment it's fudded, especially during a correction

ICX $100, VEN $20

can't wait for tomorrow

Do Russians really like it better than Steemit and DTube?

you gotta not jump the gun so quick next time. but wait it out, and see how the market reacts when they drop the Apptoid Beta

I honestly haven't kept up with it. not sure if all the scam allegations were just FUD, but I always root for a coin developed organically within the community. but once again, not fully informed on how that community feels it's been treated

that's all, folks. gonna go increase my position while AIR's at the ground floor

What do you think of Skycoin? The destroyer of shitcoins or the most elaborate scam of all time?

XML, are my hopes to high?

trips get

IOST?
rollan

Poorfag here, what do you think of XLM