King Shitcoin

Can we all agree that this piece of fucking useless shit needs to fucking die already so that the crypto market can move forward?
>slow
>expensive
>no real world application
>muh "store of value"
Fuck off. Bitcoin is literally holding us back.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin
youtube.com/watch?v=oFBbOHohwR8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will agree if you post that fat bitcoin pic. I need to save it

if bitcoin hits below 1000 all your alts will be worthless.

its the crypto world reserve currency! END OF

btc got broke on purpose, so outside interests can come along, take control. once they have control, dont you think 'they' will want to keep it the crypto reserve currency?

it would be worth it to get rid of that piece of shit once and for all, even if market goes to 0

then
>we just need to get places to accept bitcoin.... look some tiny shop does.... look overstock.com does
now
>uh uh uh.... its virtual gold

just a con for idiots

It's time to sacrifice this failed aged out shitcoin for the future of our glorious and diverse market.

Thank you so much ! This pic makes me laugh like a retard

>look mama i post it agen

- gonna copy-paste my post @ Everyone wants a coin as a "working currency", buying coffees.

We get all this hype with instant transaction coins with zero fees, etc.

All I want is a coin that will work as a reliable store-of-value. You start to see the value in this once you have a respectably significant sum of money.

When you start getting calls from your bank for huge transactions due to AML alerts, and get required to provide "source of income" documents and have threats on your account being frozen.

When you read stories about billionaires getting their accounts frozen by the IRS (or whatever their country's taxman is).

Gold was great for this, but it's hard to buy, hard to store, hard to move and bring with you, hard to sell...

If a crypto reaches a marketcap enough to make it semi-stable (like gold's $8T), it's going to attract a LOT of big money for store-of-value purposes.

Otherwise, all your "fast and cheap" coins are going to stay forever volatile, jumping up and down by 25-50% in value in a day, and the big money is NOT going to STORE a huge portion of their net worth in that. They would only put in a small amount they would risk for speculation purposes.

I hate grandpa.

Brother it's tether, not bitcoin. Why would anyone put money into crypto when there is a real risk of the entire market collapsing to 1/10th it's size at any moment.

TRIPS

ah hes cute

but i guess you have been in this a year if not less so fuck off, like you know shit

Beneath the tether fud this is the main turbulence good desirable alts are trapped by btc/alt pairings

LEL stay mad, shitcoiner.

not for long

You newcoiners are literal scum and the dumbest shitters I have ever seen.

Anyone who started to invest in crypto after 2015 never has any value to ever say.

I wish we could go back to the days of ethercuck and passive income memes.

Literally every single person I've talked to about "bitcoin being shit" discovered crypto around the China fud crash, that's what planted the seed of Hate for them, seeing their shit coins plummet 60% in a day. Then the btc rally which crushed their alts even more... that's what made the seed sprout.
It's a fucking joke.

Then get off your ass and start building alt-coin ATM's etc. Stop waiting for everyone else to do it for you. Crack a fucking book and learn how to code the way i've been doing for over a year. Fucking lazy millennials

>Company after company dropping bitcoin and adopting bitcoin cash

Shant be long now

There's a reason they say that Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

fuck yea oldfags

i also love getting free money when btc forks!

newfags STFU

Any coins that takes BTC'splace will have the same problems as BTC, and you'll hate it for the same reasons. ETH almost had the issues because of a kitty game.

Let's be real, the only coins that could take it's place are ETH or XRP, if XRP does then the Jews have won again, and if ETH does, it will sway the altcoins even more then BTC does, since all the newest hottest shitcoins are all pre-mined shittokens that literally RUN ON ETH itself. If you think BTC ruins your portfolio when it moves, wait until ETH is on top and every other coin literally depends on ETH.

Lol, this irrelevant trash slips further down on the BTC pairing every week, if you want a flippening why not pick a coin that has a chance and isn't a Chinese scam?

Most of Veeky Forums holds zero bitcoin in their portfolio, literally zero. Some don't even hold eth/xmr and all-in the shittiest of shitcoins. This generation is spoiled and has never seen a bear market. 90% of Veeky Forums would neck themselves in a real bear market.

Bitcoin Cash will destroy Bitcoin!

Yeah I've seen in blockfolio threads where user with a decent portfolio gets attacked by $300 portfolio posters just because they hold btc.
Oh well, this is how we make money easily

>Lol, this irrelevant trash slips further down on the BTC pairing every week, if you want a flippening why not pick a coin that has a chance and isn't a Chinese scam?

When bch flips bitcoin I'm going to laugh so hard at you retards

Even the US gov't says Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

cointelegraph.com/news/fork-fail-us-government-claims-bitcoin-cash-is-original-bitcoin

Nope.

"Thank you for your comments. You, along with many others, expressed concern on section 8.1.2. To help foster a full transparency approach on the editing of this section, I am sending the revised section to you for further comment.

8.1.2 Bitcoin Cash (BCH or BCC1) In 2017, Bitcoin users adopted an improvement proposal for Segregated Witness (known as SegWit, where transactions are split into two segments: transactional data, and signature data) through a soft fork. SegWit made it possible to store transactional data in a more efficient form. However, a group of users had different opinions on how Bitcoin should evolve – and developed a hard fork of the Bitcoin blockchain titled Bitcoin Cash. Rather than implementing the SegWit changes, the developers of Bitcoin Cash decided to increase the maximum blocksize (additionally the developers made changes to other aspects of the system, such as the difficulty adjustment algorithm). When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

1The ticker used for Bitcoin Cash differs depending on the exchange; some use BCH, some BCC."

Try again, btrasher.

The article literally states that it's propaganda Lmao

>Retards in denial.

Agree
Its obsolete and dead. Ethereum is closing on it in marketcap and rising against it during every bear and bull. BTC is fucking finished. Get a fucking life.

>if bitcoin hits below 1000 all your alts will be momentarily worthless.

FTFY Yes. Its wonderful. The flippening and the new bull. First bitcoin must die

>Bitcoin Cash

dead dead dead. never will catch ethereum and will die with btc

>Its obsolete and dead.

Sounds like you bought during last month's ATH and now you're just salty as fuck. Go back to plebbit and continue caressing Ver's balls, btrasher.

newfag

Not really, to some of us btc is the dominant cash crypto which is fine we just don't give a shit about cash cryptos period we view the furture as blockchain implementation cryptos.

closer now then ever it seems and things are coming together for it to happen so most likely it will

COREKEKS ARE TERRIFIED

>newfag

No oldfag. Just capable of seeing the change on the horizon. BTC transaction times and fees make it a curse. Its finished and useless. Lightning won't change that. The same avenues that let normies buy BTC for cash now let them buy ethereum instead. Its fucking dead. Its not digital gold, its the same as a collectors banknote from an outdated currency without the appeal and it is going to zero.

you're right oldfag bitcoin has spent months shitting the bed its brand is severely damaged how is this in dispute the writing is on the wall

I hate those retards. They’re the type of person that thinks if you’re down 50%, you only need to gain 50% to recover.

Okay, so then what? Every other coin with a proven security model will have exactly the same problems under a high network load. Ethereum was crippled for days by a digital kittens app. Bitcoin cash will need to substantially increase the block size, and then its blockchain will quickly become enormous. Same thing with monero and others.

Proof of stake is fundamentally insecure. DAG barely works and its security and scalability are unproven. Everything else is vaporware.

>quorum slicing is vaporware

LOL

If bitcoin dies crypto will die with it.

Unfortunately until other coins see mass adoption with their use cases bitcorn will remain king but once that happens all the wealth that's glutted up inside him will be dispersed into all the Alts which will be nice

LN has launched. You too can lose your money using it as it's incomplete and unstable! Seriously, the devs are begging people not to use it. Last ditch effort by Blockstream to sell side chain solutions.

>hello fellow oldfags

These

>it'll recover, it always has
>35k eoy
What if I told you BTC will never hit 15k again

It won't die, it will just slowly fade away.

Then so does crypto.

There is no reason at all there must be a correlation between an enormous market cap and artificially restricted idiotic technical decisions in the blockchain which is the medium for the token in question. In fact, the contrary is true; no token with a chain crippled by sabotage will ever accomplish or maintain the necessary trillion plus market cap to be suitable as a long term stable store of value competitive with gold.
People are stupid. But they're not that stupid.

Most of crypto is destined to die. There will only be one successor, and it'll keep slowly creeping up while BTC fades into oblivion and the rest die off. There's too much wrong with BTC, it needs to be replaced

>it needs to be replaced
No you just want it.

>literally everything going down with bitcoin
>BCash is 1/3 the price it was during the Coinbase drama
>"I told you guys BCash is the real deal!!"

Just transferred 1.3 btc to atm wallet

Took $4 and less than 10 minutes

Yes I am hodling and no I am not cashing out

Have fun with your "alt" coins

The real reason why Cashies are delusional isn't what they claim about their imitation coin. It's that they don't realize crypto will never be accepted as real currency in the state it is right now, no matter how good it is technologically.

Yeah blah blah blah sure it makes sense. This shit isn't gonna catch on until at least 2019. Bitcoin is going to peak again. 36,000 I've seen it in my fucking dreams.

Even normies know that buttcoin is garbage, just the deluded maximalists that cling to this dying shitcoin.

Bullshit. Proof of work as a security model has absolutely fucking nothing to do with an artificially restricted block size. Why the fuck are people confused by this shit constantly?

This is true. Idk if any of the DAG coins could scale to 7 billion instantly, would be interesting though

>no real world application

you're kidding right?

Everyone should want it. BTC is being dropped as a currency because it's slow and the fees make practical transactions cost prohibitive. And crypto was never meant to be a store of value, "gold 2.0" makes no sense. The whole point of cryptocurrency is having something that replaces cash

I fucking hate this stupid shitcoin. Every normie that talks about crypto thinks that if I invest into cryptos I am buying Bitcoin. Fucking die already you piece of shit!

Capped blocksize means Less on chain transactions mean less fee revenue which means less miners which means lower hashpower which means lower security

Nah... Bitcoin serves a purpose,a retarded purpose, but a purpose non the less.

What we need is some sort of decentralized tether, 1-1 to usd and get rid of the super retarded eth and btc / everything else pairings.
That's what needs to die.

>The whole point of cryptocurrency is having something that replaces cash
That isn't happening for years.

Decentralized FIAT and gold is coming. Check out Jibrel Network, that shit will be huge after this Tether bullshit.

It was already becoming a thing before bitcoin shit the bed. You could buy all sorts of shit with bitcoin

instead of being a whiney faggot why don't you propose an idea of how to kill lynch this shitcoin without tanking the rest of the market. Threads like this are pathetic either encourage some intelligent thought or fuck off loser.

Terrified of ETH maybe, not one is scared by Rogers pet coin lmao

I agree, especially on the technical basis.

>some sort of decentralized tether

Whoever invents and popularizes the blockchain decentralized central bank (lol) will win everything.

Between precious metals and crypto i am already completelty immune to central banks inflation. Adoption of bitcoin cash will start this year and then very quickly speculation will have little impact on price tied to real economic activity

... This sounds like you're trying to contradict me, but you're actually repeating and emphasising the point. More on chain throughput provides higher economic incentives for the provision of hashing power thus improving, rather than compromising, the security model of an actually functional vs sabotaged and artificially restricted chain.

I have seen.

Thanks user.

BTC will die one day but I guarantee you when it happens the market will tank so hard there will only be pink wojak in the catalog

>blockchain decentralized central bank (lol) will win everything

So, BTC + LN?

Yeah. I misread your comment as saying there is no relation between security and blocksize

No lmao, gold 2.0 SoV is the entire value proposition. No one wants to use a fucking slow database to make payments. Venezuela... Zinbabawe, India getting rid of rupee, Greek debt crisis... All of this shit made Bitcoin moon. The 21 million supply is one of it's most important aspects. The main reason bcash will fail is because it's value proposition is not gold, BTC can go to $20 trillion as a store of value

If bitcoin fails as a store-of-value, crypto will NEVER even be thought of as a safe store-of-value by the big money EVER AGAIN.

As that proves that no matter how good your coin is, it can eventually be rendered "obsolete".

Just look at how Polo was once the big place to be. Then it became Bittrex because Polo was laggy. Then it became Binance because trex was closed. Now it's Kucoin because Binance rips off users with withdrawal fees and untradeable decimals.

It'll prove that no matter how good the coin's tech is, the "next big thing" will overtake it, so it's not ever reliable as a store-of-value.

If that happens, all crypto will ever be is a speculation market, until the bubble pops.

so why is it crashing this time?

le tether fud

>giving a shit about that irrelevant trash
this market is pathetic if some shitcoin can crash the entire market

> "gold 2.0" makes no sense

To me, it's ALL I want from crypto. I don't care if it takes 1-2 days to transfer, I don't care if it never moons with x10 or x100 gains, so long as it doesn't crash either.

All I want is an uncensorable store-of-value

I'd hate to repeat myself to explain why, so just read my post above:

Nothing ever needed to overtake BTC though. Development and scaling were blocked...

Very well timed news from msm

"Because x would prove you must actually pay attention to and manage the value of your investments in the space, x also proves that the space has no value." is effectively what you just said boils down to. If investments genuinely require the holders just being able to blindly throw money of them completely ignorant of the massive flaws in their architecture that anyone with the slightest inkling of a few neurons to rub together would be able to perceive, then investment itself is a valueless pursuit and we should all just go back to obeying the nearest complete psychopath that threatens to kill anyone that contradicts his idiotic fever dreams.

glad to hear because bitcoin has literally shit the bed for months horrible wait times transaction fee shock have sent waves of newfags to ethereum, the writing is on the wall

Gold is a pretty brainless investment.
As are index funds.
Hence the huge success and adoption of both as "stores-of-value".

Otherwise it's all a speculation market, NOT a store-of-value. Putting your net worth into it would be equivalent to buying up penny stocks with all your money. Big money would never do it.

So it can never become a store-of-value if that happens, just like I said.

I imagine the world of cryptos to be some unstable shithole like the middle east or Africa. Bitcoin right now is (or at least was) king shit by default. He was the first great warlord or dictador but his power is weaning. He will be replaced but the succession won't be painless... we'll see months or maybe years of bear market as tonnes of coins switch into the store of value role.

My prediction? The winner of this ultimate battle of ultimate destiny will be Monero... in a blood- stained sweater.

>look mama i dun posted thumbnail

Because if Bitcoin can be replaced, so can your favorite coin that you spent tens of thousands of dollars on

Agree with everything you say.

>$,1447
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=oFBbOHohwR8