This Fucking Coin

What the fuck is going on with Litecoin?

>he's still holding charlie's bags
topkek

A very rate positivity from the autist

> i bought the dip
> it's actually a never-ending bleed-out

> the creator sold LITERALLY ALL LTC HE OWNED
> it didn't seem like a red flag to me

I deserve it all. Thank goodness I only own $6k (and dropping).

it amazes me how many ppl in the LTC community still worship him. literally cult mind

Santa said he was going to fix this.

coe dumped his bags

>coe
It is CEO dumbass
>bags
It is shares dumbass

I can't believe people use this coin for anything more than immediately transferring funds from coinbase to a real exchange.

>shares
you disgust me.

>disgust
HODL

Its chief operating executive dickhead

it's just doing what all other top coins are doing

fuckin around

This guy businesses.

Have some gold, good sir!

I love this coin and held it for a long time, but tonight I traded it (at a big loss) for ICX. Felt bad man. I just figure LTC's bright future is gonna be more gradual than ICX's, and that I'll still have time to by LTC below where I originally bought it (too embarrassed to say what price that was)

XLM is litecoin 2.0 plus much, much more. LTC was bitcoin test net before core hijacked bitcoin. Literally that is it. Can't refute. Check em and you'll see.

the minute coinbase starts listing other coins this useless piece of shit will rocket towards it's true value of $0. seriously no reason for this to exist at this point there are countless better options

how is a ripple knockoff the same as Litecoin 2.0? they are nothing alike. don't inject your gay shitcoin into random threads nigger

>chief operating executive
What is the ROIC of LTC Foundation user?

Isn't he one of Veeky Forums's user?

>too embarrassed
it is okay user. say it, just don't spill out your SSN and you shall be fine