Only a matter of days now until we are rich

Only a matter of days now until we are rich

Did any burgs here partiicipate in this ICO?

Estimates on opening price? I'm hoping I can get it for $0.3.. Does anyone predict it to dip below ICO price?

Thoughts about going all in?

have they announced exchanges yet?

Which exchange are we looking at and also does anyone remember the thread where you posted your emails to get a pdf that described this sort of thing?

I had a throw away email but I forgot its details.

I'm looking at COSS, and I'm interested in this PDF. I wish I had participated in this ICO.

Yes, COSS and others on Feb 1st.

I think I'm unironically doing this the moment it's available.

I'm searching my socialmedia convos and once I get my hands on it ill chuck on a trip code and ill email it out to you plebs from another throw away email.

Presumably it will be on Etherdelta? I'm probably going to drop a few thousand on it.

Presumably, yes. But I would verify this beforehand, you probably don't wanna miss those crucial first few moments.

Price estimates upon listing? I don't wanna pay a whole fucking dollar for one of these, ICO price was a quarter.

Thanks

>[email protected]

I don't know. Every ICO seems to just dump nowadays since ICO dumping is probably one of the better ways to make money in this market. Too bad I'm American. It will probably start at like a dollar or so?

I really hope its not the case but it probably could be a dollar due to all the tether shit going on

jCash won't be out for a while, but I wonder if the plebs are aware of that.

I read an insider investor report regarding this whole network but I can't find the fucker.

>too bad I'm American
Fuckin sucks m8, I know that feel.

>tether FUD
Yeah, unfortunately. At any rate I think getting in early the moment it hits exchanges will be a good move. It's always hard to read these suckers when they first exchanges, it'll likely triple in a 24-48 hours time only to come crashing back down... That's my prediction at least.

Probably. I think it's a good project and I try to buy into projects focused on finance in some way, so whatever. Not the end of the world if you buy into a good project above ICO price.

do you think it'll be on binance. not sure where I wanna store my eth to grab some more

I follow the same reasoning in sticking with fintech projects. And yeah you're right, it just hits me in the feels harder when I'm forced to miss out and a pay a premium cuz Uncle Sam's a faggot.

Any big brained faggot read the white paper here? Will this offer any 'masternode' benefits or dividends I should know about before buying? I'd hate to buy 900 only to hear you need 1k to get staking gains or something.

Not on Binance, check their telegram or subreddit

used my peruvian passport baby. love dual citizenship fuck trump

They haven't announced finance at start, so it is better to catch it on other exchanges.

Binance, I mean.

I would hope so...main Binance dude spoke at a Jibrel talk.

I'd say there's a 99% chance it'll be at Binance right from the start, just like ICX. Apart from Binance themselves nobody is allowed to talk about this, which is why Jibrel didn't announce anything yet. But seeing as the Binance guy was at their talk and they have been hinting, it'll probably be there right away.

It's definitely coming to Binance, as somebody else said the Binance CEO did a talk at the Blockchain Revolution Conference hosted by Jibrel. As for whether or not Binance will be the first to list it, probably not

They list the exchanges they will be on openly in the telegram, Binance is not one of them and they explicitly state they will only be listed on "small exchanges" by Feb 1st - no Binance, initially at least.

I have USA whales who are buying 5btc worth each. Yes it is coming out all at once on 5 exchanges. Expect it on Binance the same day as all the others. The team have been working extremely hard ensuring no exchange not even Ether Delta get coins prior.

Wtf? Stop making shit up. They listed the exchanges they know for sure on Telegram. They didn't say anything about Binance not being available on the 1st, and they didn't "explicitly state" that it'll only be listed on small exchanges.

Dumbass. Fuck off.

>they didn't "explicitly state" that it'll only be listed on small exchanges.

I invite you to check the telegram yourself, as they certainly did. I'm only saying this so that other user doesn't get burnt waiting for it to show up on Binance, as that's currently unconfirmed while COSS and others are confirmed.

Calm your autism faggot

Anybody have a time of day...I want on this the moment I can get on it.

thanks man...setting up COSS right now.

I'll tell you what will happen:
>JNT comes out (also Binance day 1)
>Will start at $1 and quickly go to $3
>Will start to dump to $2
>Next market correction hits, JNT will be caught in the middle of it and go to $0.5

Screencap this.

>
>We should be announcing exchanges in the coming weeks.

>We're actively working to list on the major exchanges.

>But have only confirmed HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui, Palmex and a few other small exchanges.

You stupid autistic fuck. It says they have only CONFIRMED small exchanges and that they're working on the bigger ones. They never "explicitly stated" that it'll only be on smaller exchanges.

Fuck is wrong with you boy.

Thanks. I think I'll set up a COSS account now then

also thanks, but the whole nda/chance it might not be on binance is kinda scary for me. as much as I believe it'll be on binance, it might not be there on the first day and I don't wanna miss out on grabbing it asap. I really believe jibrel is gonna do well in the long run and replace tether, but I regret being a poorfag at the time and only buying the bare minimum during ico.

How fucking dumb are you dude?

>But have only confirmed HitBTC, Livecoin, Coss, Liqui, Palmex and a few other small exchanges.

Can you explain to me how 1) this doesn't explicitly state that only small exchanges are confirmed and 2) Binance is confirmed? Fucking retard lol

wait is sso.coss.io the registration url? I almost had a panic attack

Yes but why did this cause a panic attack?

You said:

>no Binance, initially at least.

There's absolutely no proof of that.

You said:

>they explicitly state they will only be listed on "small exchanges" by Feb 1st

Again, they just listed the exchanges they have gotten confirmations from. Nowhere do they "explicitly" say that they're the "ONLY" exchanges they'll be listed on. What the staff said in the Telegram has to do with what they got confirmations on; they "explicitly" leave open the possibility of bigger exchanges listing JNT.

Dude you are so fucking dumb. Just stop.

cause I typed in coss.io and assumed the registration page would be coss.io/register like any normal website

Holy shit dude... I don't think I can make it any simpler for you.

The Dev's have not confirmed Binance, but have confirmed the others. They have confirmed they are working on getting on bigger exchanges. This is all indisputably true, so hopefully you're following along ok.

For this reason, it's safe to say it's only being listed on the exchanges they explicitly stated - INITIALLY at least, as these are the ONLY CONFIRMED listings we have. If they were being listed on Binance, this would be CONFIRMED.

I think you're making the mistake of assuming I'm implying JNT will never be listed on big exchanges, which is simply not what I'm saying. I'm only speaking on confirmed listings by feb 1st.

I strongly advise you work to improve your reading comprehension, user.

>coss
>normal website

Well there's your first mistake bucco, kek

COSS sucks but it's getting better. Let's just pray it stays functional during the JNT opening

god yes it sucks...this is my first time using it. wtf why can't these people make a decent UI and charts.

hope so. website doesn't look too bad. crossing my fingers it doesn't pull a bitgrail if jnt pumps like mad. I'll probably just buy it and move them straight to MEW

The fees for trading and withdrawaling are all very low though, on the upside. Plus the lead dev and founder has a good heart, and I trust him in the events of disaster - I can't say that for any other exchange.

But fuck yeah it sucks ass currently

Did any of you stupid fucks even watch the boxmining video of the Binance CEO stating they do not let anyone know when they list coins? They don’t mention it. The projects have NDAs to not mention it. They don’t say.

Do the fucking maths. This is a huge fucking project stacked with A+ talent across it. They invited Binance to their fucking conference after ICO. Do you honestly think for a fraction of a ducking second Jibrel will not be on Binance.

Ffs you niggas just dumb

No, you're backtracking because you know what you said is bullshit. You said it won't be listed initially on Binance, when the fact of the matter is that we don't know whether or not it's going to be listed on Binance initially. You said the devs explicitly said that it'll only be listed on smaller exchanges initially, when the fact is that it still could be listed on bigger exchanges initially.

You're fucking dumb. At least I was here to sort you out. Go to bed kid.

I have no doubt it will eventually be there. That's not the fucking point though retard.

The point is getting JNT as early as possible, and you're a lot more likely to do that if you're waiting on the confirmed exchanges as opposed to praying it's suddenly listed on Binance, stupid nigger

What I said was stil true, I was only quoting the devs and they do state only smaller exchanges are confirmed by feb 1st. I'm mot going to continue arguing in circles with you though

I mean, wait on Binance if you want - good luck. But I'm going to spend my time on the confirmed exchanges.

No, you were completely fucking wrong. The devs never said it won't be listed on Binance on Feb 1st, which is what you literally said.

I'm not waiting for a Binance listing. I don't know if that'll happen or not. I'm just refuting what you said because it was simply wrong.

Go fuck yourself retard. Lmao

Given the context of the situation, it was pretty autistic to interpret it so literally. I was recommending an exchange because an user asked, and Binance is not confirmed so I simply advised against it. And this set off your autatic fury for some fucking reason and you decided the nitpick the stretch from "confirmed" to "possible" in a completely out of context manner.

>>no Binance, initially at least.

Bruh, that's what YOU said. If you don't understand what you said yourself, that makes you autistic. There's absolutely no publicly available information regarding an initial Binance listing, whether positive or negative. It's unknown, but you claimed that there wouldn't be one.

Lmao. Just admit that you were wrong. You were talking out of your ass.

Binance is unconfirmed. Why would I recommend an user go to an unconfirmed exchange? That was the whole point after all.

In the context of the situation, that didn't even fucking matter. You're just nitpicking these details out of context because you're a goddam autist

So now it's "Oh it doesn't matter"? Ok, at least that's a start. Good on you for admitting that you were completely wrong and talking out of your ass.

It's not a nitpicked detail. Even if you don't wait for it on Binance, there are huge price implications on whether or not it's initially listed on Binance or not.

You spread misinformation and you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Just shut the fuck up already.

You're turning this into me attempting to spread disinformation? Seriously? That's about as pendantic as if I were to quote this
>you don't understand what you said yourself, that makes you autistic.
And telling you this wouldn't fit the definition of autism.

Sure, I misspoke. Given the context of the situation though, a non-autistic human being would've understood that it doesn't matter in this situation. Autist are known to have difficulties understanding context, so I guess I can't really blame you.

hm?

According to the Telegram, Jcash will initially only be available to institutions, not publicly.

Thanks for admitting that you were wrong. Took a while didn't it. If you can't understand why it matters whether or not an initial Binance listing is off the tables or not, you shouldn't be investing. What a retard.

ah ok - sad.

id like one, [email protected]