Best Crypto YouTubers?

Biz, give me your best crypto YouTubers. Bonus points if you have actually put trust into them and bought their coin and made money off of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCUqU56tqhlGDrMGgrQrE5AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=X3luSksW6D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Datadash shilled me on VEN and ICX at $1.44 and $2

Looks like a pretty big channel if not the biggest for crypto. Is this a good or a bad thing? Wouldn't you want less people so that you aren't buying the news?

What do you guys think of Doug Polk?

he called out those shitters with garage pretty well but the rest of his videos are tedious as fuck.

Hes not great he does shill some good coins early though. Try out Decentralised TV he is definently smarter than data dash.

Will do, have any experience with this YouTuber? Did you invest in what he told you to?

philakone
tradedevil

Crypto daily

Crypto Coins makes quite good videos, he shilled me ICX at 0.00044 BTC. youtube.com/channel/UCUqU56tqhlGDrMGgrQrE5AQ

dougy P is /our guy/

all i know about this guy is from the vids where he shit on crypto nick and some others like him. i respect him for that alone, but don't know anything else about him

Not a youtuber but I periodically watch coolcrisys on twitch. Basically just does deep dives on coins viewers request him to take a look at, and he has a background in programming. Pretty knowledgeable guy and so far his coin calls have been pretty accurate.

He's a bit of a normie but he seems to have a pretty good idea of what he's talking about most of the time.

Crypto Investor - wrong a lot but excellent analysis

Vincent Briatore

Ready Set Crypto

Richard Heart

Here are a couple trash channels that I don't trust:

Altcoin Buzz

Suppoman

Crypt0

I use TheGobOne for ICO analysis. Looking for more ICO analyst groups like TheGobOne. I bought in the ARY ICO, and I've never gone red once this entire bear run. Still sitting pretty since I got in so low

cryptobobby

Trevon James if you want a niggers opinion

Rodney

Cryptobobby and Doug Polk. The rest tend to be interested in pumping their folio, just from what I've seen.

crackers is evil y'all xD

My problem with ICOs is that I'm always too late to them. So you're saying this guy talks about ICOs and lets a whole group know to invest in them?

only channel worth watching.

youtube.com/watch?v=X3luSksW6D0

He is funny, entertaining and provides good status updates on the scene.

With that said he has no business experience and no idea how to evaluate coins or projects. Don't listen to any advice of his on what to invest.

Haejin Lee

I heard he's a closet homo, not that there is anything wrong with that
I like his vids so far

He's not Brave verified which kind of makes me doubt him. I mean, it's literally free Crypto for any YouTuber even remotely connected to Cryptocurrency. I don't think his advice is that useful either.

Other than that he's pretty entertaining.

Macmac007 !!!
He is super under the radar at 2k subs

Picked xrp @0.20 (dec)
Lsk $2
Omg $6
Ven $5
Nxt @0.20c

He is a great investor and will 30x money next year no doubt

Whose the most bullish, optimistic, positive YouTuber out there?

MACMAC007
Honest just watch his shit

This better be good, user...

The Lark.