Post your biggest crypto fuck ups

post your biggest crypto fuck ups

Other urls found in this thread:

usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ary is ok, just wait for exchanges

sent 230 eth to a ponzi scheme that froze.

>he has weak hands after the lead DEV admitted to accumulting on ED

You posted this like 6 hours ago.

pretty sure sam isnt a dev

Canya ruin my fucking folio

Sam also did a coding startup for 3 years before this

>Literally saying "Please wait another month for anything substanital"

I fucked up.

QLC partnership tho

there's an announcement tomorrow as well as an exchange listing for a 20M market cap coin

why is Veeky Forums so damn low attention span?

literally each and every one of the big moon missions took 1-4 Months

Remember how long XLM took before it hit 13B market cap from 100M?

All of them involve weak hands. The coins were good. In the last year alone I missed out on a 14x a 10x simply because I didn't wait (and waiting was my original plan)

sad part is ARY is on ground floor, literally only on ED and it's still holding up

selling btc @ 8.50

Are you guys retarded? The developer is literally saying they've got a huge partnership and a top 30 exchange tomorrow

not only that he's saying he's already working with truck companies and the pilot study is going to huge

Veeky Forums really does have weak hands

He literally says here that their partnership tomorrow isn't big enough to cause any waves. Unless the exchange is Binance (confirmed it isn't) then it will probably tank sales-wise too.

Trips don't lie, my guess is shipchain and kucoin. He said it's a big company and that he's in their telegram. Also new roadmap on Friday and he's already working with a company for the pilot study.
Just ignore the autist with the hate boner

How is this a major fuckup? Everything has been great so far. Especially with Shipchain's CEO and lawyers/business partners getting into deep shit. That was their biggest competitor in this space. Devery might do well but even if it does ARY will too.

no there's 3 or more partnerships, the next one is a big blockchain company and the other one is a trucking comapany

Source of 3 or more partnerships?

>Source:
usaherald.com/john-monarch-ceo-shipchain-sued-alleged-bitcoin-cryptocurrency-scheme/

English isn't your first language is it. He's saying the partnership with the trucking company he's doing the pilot study with isn't big enough to announce.

May even be an eve partnership, sam follows them. Qlc partnership actually makes a lot of sense -- they have dedicated hardware ready to deploy q3 that will coordinate supply info on mobile networks between trucks. Pretty genius.
I fud'd this project hard but am now balls deep, kek.

>Coin has been out a week
>"My biggest crypto fuck up"
>fucking wew

I doubt it will be EVE and Sam confirmed it's not origin trail. We'll have to wait and see

Whoops just realized that's the wrong image

I also doubt it, equally doubt shipchain but don't have a better guess.
We will see. Any other speculation? I am feeling kucoin or cryptopia for the listing.

got raped by POWH Shadow

see also Sam is good friends with Datadash and will likely get his coin shilled after it hits an exhcange and traction starts rolling

Qlink makes a ton of sense, I guessed it before they even announced it.

Yeah its probably not shipchain but I can dream. Either way I'm excited. Sam seemed to be in a very good mood on telegram today after getting back from the NEO conference
That's what I've heard. I can only hope

I only say that because it would make more sense for it to be a developed blockchain ecosystem, I'm going to guess Ark.

Sam said he's only developing on NEO, ETH, and ADA

He confirmed it wasn't NEO though.
ADA would be sexy

Ah, didn't see that. Cardano, kek.
Hopefully it's something useful. Website and partnership gurantee a lack of bags so I am /comfy/

Drop this for ICX

This coin is a scam. It's getting on yobit and they're partnering with Meals-on-Wheels

Only posting to free up my time not thinking of killing myself

12k invested my total savings
put on Neo, Verge, Ethos and XRP
Take off a few days later because it dipped to 9.5k and i panicked. cashed out 12.5k put on XRP. Waited til december, say a 4k profit and cashed out. Added 2.5k back into verge in december 20 and get 5k so HAPPY until i realised i could have made 60k on verge, 100k on xrp if i held.
went from 20k to 40k during dbc and tron. market collapse til now and its train wrecking down without brakes. I want to neck myself every day i see 2.5k off my blockfolio.

25k to 12k im not weak handed at all but fuck me... im so close to pulling out forever.

Don't stress too much user. The market fucked everyone so you're not alone. As for the missing out, just be glad when you make out with profits. If you set goals for yourself and meet them that's something to be proud of, don't beat yourself up for not perfectly optimizing everything. You're only human, chin up, bud.

Hahahhahaha haven’t we been told for days that today is getting listed on Kucoin and UPS is a partner hahahahahahhaahhahahaha

>UPS is a partner
actual article was referring to how UPS will be utilizing blockchain logistics. at the time it was either shipchain and blockarray making the announcements into it.

Why would UPS partner with a scam coin like blockarray run by one guy.

dyor read up on BiTa check back eoy.

I bought tel at 1 cent. easily my biggest fuck up to date. been really solid till then