So sleep deprived im not even tired

>so sleep deprived im not even tired

seriously how fucked am i havent slept in 70 hours. i feel awake my legs are sore like I just did a workout but i didnt but thats it

Faggot

Faggot

go to sleep user, this is very bad for your health

+ it will make you even shittier at trading if you stay up

youre going to die. go to sleep

i cant

You will literally start hallucinating any hour now. After that, death.

Go to the hospital if you can't sleep and its been 70 hours.... you are risking death.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Don't drive tho! Taxi or Ambulance!
This is not a meme

If you cant live and sleep properly only because you do trading then you are doing this wrong.

Seriously... its not hard to win money with this shit and let things go unchecked one day or two.

Whatever you are doing just stop. Star working with short terms instead of day trading.

>70 hours
Bro, you're about to start hallucinating. Pop a melatonin and go the fuck to sleep. Seriously.

>w a r m m I l k
>a
>r
>m
>
>m
>i
>l
>k

go for a jog retard

>youre going to die

>After that, death.

>you are risking death.

Fuck off and stop scaring OP.

I went through INTENSE anxiety and panic attacks and didnt sleep for about 5 days.

I was fine. I did lay in bed for a period of 8 hours but I really didnt sleep or remember getting any good sleep. I likely got some light sleep here and there but it was nothing like real sleep.

Eventually I slept hard like a rock on the 6th night.

Your body will eventually force sleep on you unless you have that rare brain disease that like 10 people in the world have ever had.....

You will not "die". I was driving and doing my job at work too during those 5 days.

Reminds me of manic symptoms.
I have a bipolar.

Still it's pretty bad for your health.

Post over on /x/. The schizos over there swear you break some sort of metaphysical barrier by staying awake for like 3 days. Maybe you can make contact with some sort of gains god or something.

I know a girl with schizoaffective.
She knows she's ill, but when she said about hallucinations to her dad he was like "wow, you opened the portal!!!"

>swear you break some sort of metaphysical barrier by staying awake for like 3 days.

Thats BS, you just feel "washed out" and diluted. You stop feeling sleepy as well.

DESU, keeping a proper sleep schedule did wonders for me and works 80% of the time. Thats what OP should do, that and eat/drink healthy foods.

user, sell part of your stack. I sold 50% of my stack into Fiat, getting back my original investment, and now I sleep real well at night. I kept getting up in the middle of the night checking coin charts, now i give no fucks and its great.

That's fucked up lol. Hope she got help

That leg soreness probably mean you are at the early stage of deep vein trombosis. You will likely die in hours if you don't get to the hospital.