LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wHAT SHITCoin is this?

Lisk

Bots are dangerous.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Damn i have some lisk in my portfolio, im wonder what coin i should put the profits into because everything is so low

Wtf is this shitcoin doing
Fml i almost bought back at $1.80 but biz said it was crap.
Well missed another one cool

i bought at 3000, how fucked am i/

what the actual fuck

You guys should really sell this shit right now and take your profits, don't be greedy.

I don't get it.

Pump and dumps are pretty effective

bitFlyer listing pumped this to 400000 sats, but now is going down like a rock 300000 sats atm

>implying a discord pump n dump means this is actually some shit

Nigga if anyone's feeling that pleb-tier just buy some Turtlecoin at a like a dozen sats, organize a PnD, and escape when your investment at least doubles.

FUCK THIS IM GOING ALL IN
EVERYTHING ELSE IS RED

sry bud its over

Clear pnd but fuuuuck i remember this bouncing between 4 and $6 for weeks. Been steady up for months now

In such cases I always wonder who are the guys who still buy at the top after it went up 80%

repped

what if i told u they were buying and selling................ to themselves

The price may have dropped but the volume tripled and its still increasing. It may mean something

It means buy the dip.

for all who are wondering, the price dropped because bitflyer crashed.

BEAR SLASHES INCOMING

this also just happened with ARK as well. it went from 53k sat to 64k sat in minutes.

holy mother of fuck

But it's still building another pump.

yea i see that, i just thought that it was interesting that it happened at the same time. i guess this means the bulls are back

With the rebrand/relaunch coming up in a few weeks, this timing couldn't get any better