Sell your shitcoins and start over the right way

Stop holding garbage coins that are going nowhere and pick up some NAS,QASH,ITC,ICX,CMT, AMB, WTC, VEN etc.. I am a stockbroker who turned 30k into roughly a million in just a few months all pictures including series 7 proof on my twitter WeLamboNow.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeLamboNow/status/953054411932229633
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I followed you desu but you never responded to giving me a complementary membership because I don't have $500

>AMB
Prospects for this shitcoin?

I am high on AMB. I love supply chain coins and AMB has a top tier team and a easily "shillable" product/coin this one will moon mission soon enough

REMOVE THAT SHITCOIN ICX AND REPLACE WITH XLM YOU BRAIN DEAD NIGGER

I like XLM .. I did not list all the coins I like obvi you pajeet. Do not ever call me a nigger again.

have read your twitter you call pretty obvious coins what is so special about you?

kid you post same coins as koreanjew why should i give you 500 and not him

lol koreanjew shills shitcoins like pro and lux . He does not even understand basic financial concepts. I have 3 licenses and a financial designation he has nothing. Do not call me a kid and I do not want you as a member.

swissmeme man shilled us all into a dump never trust again

you have all that and over a million but u wanna charge beginners a few hundred bucks? are u jewish

what about trac

trac is solid but will be held back by the exchanges it is on. Hard enough to get normies to buy anything than what is on coinbase much less on shit tier etherdelta. Anyone that wanted to buy trac has it by now and It will slowly pull back till it gets a real exchange.

lol pro athletes make millions but they want bigger and better contracts year after year. Successful people not stop trying to make money. If I am gonna spend hours a day on this researching and writing about it then yeah I am gonna get paid for it not gonna spoon feed it to plebs like you who can not afford it.

hey nigger kid

ok then. i used to be a broker and turned engineer. Truthfully wtf is the revenue from fees vs trading?

I always made waaaaay more of the fees. ..hated working for white niggers though.

>trac is solid but will be held back by the exchanges it is on
This is totally obvious

Trading fees are a joke now.. The real money for firms is made with managed portfolios and margin interest.

and what is your 'research' method?? any asshole can get on a developers chat. Lurkers on dev chats is where all of Veeky Forums reguritation originates.

ty. i'll look into it. ..been outta the game.

then why the fuck are you listing icx on this?

What are you on about? ICX is a solid coin that like I told my vip guys would weather the storm better than most alts right now. I said I like XLM long term to.

i thought icx was supposed to have some shitty conference. Is this a bag or not? anyone have a succint yet informational answer????

Pros of CMT?

Why not Link, sir?

you got any insight into this?? is the facebook shit real? Its shinny enough that some ex-russian military dude is running it.

1. Unknown coin that has not been shilled or pumped.
2.Access to millions of customers through 5 miles
3.Veteran team that has actually ran a business before unlike teams filled with kids cough cough lamden and Ethos
4.The CEO literally just met with trump

>ICX is a solid coin that like I told my vip guys would weather the storm better than most alts right now
Does anyone in crypto not know this?

nothing wrong with link . I have owned some in the past I think there are stronger plays available right now but link is not a bad long term hold.

anything else under a $1 that catches your eye??

why does the price of the coin matter? Look at the marketcap not the price of the coin. Look for coins that have partnerships and solid teams. ZEN UBQ UKG etc..

I personally hold the same opinion as OP.

I can't speculate on what is true/untrue, but I do believe it is an honest coin with a great whitepaper/team/potential

Price matters to some of us (me) because we're (me) investing with ~1k, and want to have as many tokens as possible. But I understand your point about looking at marketcap.

Take a look at OST, CMT , AMB, STORM

ty. ..i'm pick'n others brainparts.

>Take a look at OST, CMT , AMB, STORM
this. i got so much i can buy. I'm looking for long term holds to go from very low to very high. Student loans are a bitch.

My folio is about 200Req, 645 amb, 500 xlm, and 1200 FUN because of those upcoming conference on the 5th and their submission to the gambling licensing committee tomorrow.

Thank you for those suggestions, if I make some money on FUN I'll look deeper into those coins

not bad.jpg

>1. Unknown coin that has not been shilled or pumped.
Calling bullshit, two weeks ago you shilled the fuck out of CMT on your twitter.

twitter.com/WeLamboNow/status/953054411932229633

What do you think of CMT vs MTH?
>neither are shilled
>both target eCommerce
>similar price
>CMT = 2x MTH supply

yeah shilled by me you dumbass not by the cryptoworld. Most people have no idea what it is. How often do you see a cybermiles thread on 4 chan . How large is the cmt reddit following?? Exactly. god gave you a brain please try to use it

>Price matters to some of us (me) because we're (me) investing with ~1k, and want to have as many tokens as possible.

>"do you want to buy this diamond?"
>"no I want many shinies give me a billion pebbles instead"

I would rather go with a proven veteran team that has ran a billion dollar business and has access to millions of customers.

I'm including TIOTOUR on Etherdelta in that list. You're welcome.

My logic is the assets I've bought are relatively low buy in because they are newer releases, when their prices increase over time and approach the prices of the more expensive, better known coins, I will have more to part with and gain.

Also, most of these coins are unfairly priced.

this post made me laugh so damn hard but it is true.. one of the reasons why tron, sia and ocn were so successful. Noobs love cheap coins that they can tons of so that when it hits 1 dollar they are millionaires !!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually useful thread.

i coulda road the xrp bubble to student debt freedom. ...fucking bittrex closed down the day after i graduated.

Let me rephrase; not unfairly priced, but unduly appraised

I made a fortune off selling XRP not only to noobs online but noobs in real life. I was getting text from people I knew begging me to buy them XRP. I sold out around $3.25 with a initial buy in of $25k worth at .35 cents.

God damn

yeah OP is a greedy kike faggot
hardly above normie tier
the first time he made this shitty thread it went nowhere so he's back for more

Welambonow discord has an excellent community.

We discuss trading strategies, new coins, and the latest market rumors/trends. Welambonow has solid picks with good reasoning behind it. He doesn't bring shitcoins to the table.

If you're serious about making it through this bear market, and finding where you want to be sitting before the December bull run, the entry fee is worth the information in the community.

There's alot of good minds here, and we're all here to make it.

OP didn't mention OMG or EOS

He's not obligated to give his knowledge away for free because he's made money, dude.

I approve of both.

i found it a 0.20 ...but i was broke as fuck in october. MOTHER FUCKER I MAKE $65K A FUCKING YEAR NOW.

the feels man. ...the feels.

Have a good night OP. I followed your twitter account, and I'll check out those coins you suggested. Thanks again.

Thoughts on DBC, OP? AI computing + partnership with NEO.

yeah ..xrp hit the fat x10. I litterally graduated and got my firest real paycheck a few days after it hit. ...was eaten ramen and beans try'n to graduate and couldn't get the dough to get into bittrex.

so whats gonna moon next. LINK???

turn off the VPN, OP

Nigger you know what the number of tokens in circulation and the total supply is, right? You are aware that "expensive" tokens often are so because they are much more limited in number? Or do you think that, given equal performance, 1 CEFS = 1 TRX eventually?

Am I being trolled?

Better opportunities out there. Not on the braingang

legit not me. But I am flattered by the compliment thanks whoever..

No, I get that. And I don't think on a long enough timeline every coin will equal one another, unless that value is 0

thanks. reason i asked because im carrying a huge bag of it. its 12c now but i bought at 24c. Do i sell at a loss and go into the coins you mentioned? thanks again, have another waifu for your time

Number one mistake is having the mindset of not selling a coin because you are at a current loss. I take losses all the time and move to coins I think have better potential. It is a reality that sometimes you might have a dud in the portfolio and sometimes the coin is just fine but lacks marketing or liquidity(lack of exchanges) to make a move so you gotta know when to cut ties.

Who manages your taxes? What do you do to track your short-term gains?

thank you

Buddy of mine at Ernst & Young handled it for me this year. I also sold some coins locally to buddies who were to lazy to create accounts or learn how to buy coins themselves for cash

MOTHERFUCKERS ARE YOUR RETARDED???

>CoAsia Microelectronics listed on Taiwan stock market is our close partner. They are preparing to implement. Supply top 10 mobile phone manufacturers in China.

SILKROAD HAS FORMER SAMSUNG EMPLOYEES WITH 20+ EXPERIENCE AND A FUCKTON OF CONNECTIONS AHHHHH

CMT CyberMiles or Comet?

Also holding these bags, some down 70%, What sell what hodl?
PRL, DRGN, DENT, DBC, QTUM, ELIXIR, XLR, REQ,SNOV,ENJ, POWR,CAPP, KEY,DBG, ECA

Right an accountant....but you don't get a 1099-B from Binance. What do you track with? Excel? Screenshots of transactions?

>he listed ven and icx and a bunch of poopy diaper coins

You are a cunt and your trades are shit!

my biggest losing coins are pretty deep in the red, still hold or just sell and regret nothing?

U turned 30k to 1 million in months

I turned 10k to 3 million in 4 months

Kekekekek, i agree with ur picks though itc amb cmt, ill check out

Ven will moon hard these upcoming days as for quash i think late next month

Also worth 2 get my series 7 or nah?

There is no reason to. CE credits, franchise fees, etc. Plus you need to be working at a FINRA represented firm like Merrill or Edward Jones or Ameriprise or something like that. Most places will not allow people with a $0 book of business on their staff either. So you can't just park under the Fidelity Brokerage name or whatever.

As a poorfag should I invest more heavily into the low cap coins e.g. AMB ITC CMT over the big guns for max gains or do the heavy hitters like ICX VEN WTC still have room for equal growth?

Sell PRL,DBC,SNOV, at the minimum Sell and regret nothing most coins are deep red now anyway because of BTC shitting the bed. Might as well take this time to pick rebalance a shit tier portfolio.yep you gotta be sponsored to even attempt the 7 in the first place and then you if you do not work for a brokerage it will expire in I believe 2 years.

If you a poorfag you might as well take bigger risk. Lowermarketcap coins have much more room to grow than the heavyweights in the top 10. Hence why idiots who thought ripple could go to $100 made me baka

hold you retard

so sell PRL,DBC,SNOV at a huge loss ? :(

>c31snCXE
Thoughts on MODUM do you consider it a good supply chain coin