Pay no attention to VeChain, just dropping another huge partnership out of the sky. No big deal

Pay no attention to VeChain, just dropping another huge partnership out of the sky. No big deal.

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/958582246465777666

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/958582246465777666
twitter.com/yicaichina/status/958555704817782784
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>partnering with sex offenders

nooooo why did they drop this right now
hopefully this is just one of their shit deals they have stashed

Sex Offenders that also happen to be the #1 university in the world for Supply Chain Management

this is super shady im dumping my bags fuck this

>twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/958582246465777666
That's actually pretty dope. I'm impressed.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

>$6.13

Kek

were tracking the degenerates of the world retard. vechain is databasing them for the day of the rope
cig smokers check
pedos check
now we just need a pothead deal

What is this BZC garbage in every thread? Have the pajeets started their next shill campaign kike UFR?

I can't wait for VeChain to tank as a result of this news. Glad I'm in it for the long haul.

I honestly don’t even care right now because I know this shit will be gold In the future no other coin can compare right now and I want to get as much as possible as cheap as possible

This is just the start of even more businesses, universities, enterprises the Chinese government etc

And I’ll be there making Thor everyday making 100s a day

Just wish I could have gotten in earlier, I've only got a stack of 1200 right now. Better to have that than nothing though.

Tell me about it user. Getting real sick of that pajeet shit

bitch is up 10%

>6.51 and all green candles
uhh... its mooning now

Yeah, but it did that during the DNV GL announcement too before zooming back down. I don't daytrade, so I'm just hodling my bags and watching the price.

I’m confident this will blow past NEO so even at 1200 that’ll still be 100-150 a coin and half a thor a day could still be worth 1k a month passive. Really not bad at all for a $7200 investment

I bought in around $2-4, so I'm just playing with gains at the moment. That would be pretty nice though. The company seems to understand that actual product utilization is what is going to make your product the best. You could have the social networking site with the best tech, the newest features, and the most innovative ideas. It will never beat facebook because facebook has more people.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's back down.

VEChain could declare the PBOC announcement tomorrow and the price will go up to $8.5 then crash

ahahahah no

$1000 in 5 years or less u dumb cuck

Oh, you guys missed this little tidbit did you?

twitter.com/yicaichina/status/958555704817782784

>twitter.com/yicaichina/status/958555704817782784

Wait, isn't the wallet not coming out until June? And when was the Microsoft partnership announced?

It hasn't been

So are they just talking out of their ass, or is this just fabricated? Why would they make a wallet when the mainnet isn't even out?

Lol 150 is a very conservative figure for EOY relax pajeet I definitely think 1k is super possible as bitcoin dies and VEchain becomes the standard

Hell, I'll be fine if it hits 25. I'm holding these bags for as long as I can. If it hits those kind of numbers, hodling might get a bit more difficult.

These are 3rd party wallets just meant to hold ERC-20 tokens not actually used for staking.

Also, I thought Microsoft partnership was announced a while ago. Idk the exact details

I haven't heard about it until now. Literally not one word. But I didn't get in til 21k sats so im not really a long holder of VEN.

This will drive in big money. Bitcoin has just as much intrinsic value as fiat. VeChain will be required to make real world business systems run

tl;dr:

Accumulate as much ven as you need that will allow you to retire at $1,000 per ven. Then wait 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or however long it takes for it to reach 1000 then you win

The only thing I'm worried about is China doing some shit to scam us. The project is totally legit, but I feel like if it's this connected with the government, we could get FOISTED by the people's republic.

dont fool yourself look at the fortune global 500 the top 20 is filled with so many China Government companies Vechain is already working with DNV GL on energy if they even work with one sector that is massive profit

would be worth it desu

>supply is 10MM NEO GAS atm
>roughly 1MM Thor/week generated

Somehow I don't think Thor will be NEO GAS levels price-wise.

how did you even come up with that number provide your maths? Also 70% used is burned and 30% goes to Authority node holders.

nigga they been shilling BZC for months. Literal new fag detected...you must have just got here lol

Enterprises partnered with VeChain care not about the price of Bitcoin, or whether or not tether was a scam. They only care about two things: 1) How to solve problems 2) What those solutions will cost them

VeChain offers those solutions, and those solutions are dependent on paying with Thor Power AND ONLY THOR POWER. Every action on the blockchain will consume Thor Power, and it is NEEDED to drive the solutions. Companies wont be able to just pay money to use the blockchain. They MUST pay with Thor Power. In order to obtain Thor Power, one must either buy already circulating power with fiat, or hold VET to produce it. 70% of all Thor Power used will be consumed so circulating supply will remain relatively low.

Once VeChain starts rolling out solutions to Enterprises, the need for this resource will drive the price of Thor Power, and in effect, VeChain Tokens as well. The rest of entire crypto market cap could go to $0, and VeChain will still hold value because it is a RESOURCE that companies need in order to solve problems.

VeChain doesn't give a crap about what the rest of the market is doing. Sure, it's taking a hit right now, but once solutions start being rolled out, it wont matter anymore.

New stuff: VeChain is going to drop right now due to it being coupled with Bitcoin. But this is a GOOD thing. The reversal of the mountain has begun. When one empire crashes, another rises through the ashes, like a phoenix, to take it's place. The stars are aligning. Will you climb Mt. VeChain?

>460MM supply
>if only halved is staked in strength nodes-->20000 nodes
Assume there are only 20000 strength nodes generating 58.8 thor/week and you are above 1.1M. The 1MM/week is a conservative estimate. Bigger nodes and smaller holders staking could even double this.

Given the condition that Foundation allocates 150 million VET to generate THOR Power for Node Holders. Due to the varying nature of M, T, and S the following are ASSUMED numbers based on educated calculations.

F = 63,000 THOR Power generated by 150 million Foundation VET Daily;
A = 25,250,000 VET (101 Authority Nodes on chain, at 250,000 VET per node);
M = 100,000,000 VET (667 Qualified Mjolnir Nodes on chain, at 150,000 VET per node);
T = 80,000,000 VET (1600 Qualified Thunder Nodes on chain, at 50,000 VET per node);
S = 50,000,000 VET (5000 Qualified Strength Nodes on chain, at 10,000 VET per node);
NB ~= 0.00015 THOR Power per VET a day.

Reward 3: VeChain Foundation will allocate a significant portion of THOR Power generated to distribute to all node holders to initiate the chain.
As the original intention of setting up the Rewards structure is to grant Power to all VET holders, mostly, individual token holders. Hence, to begin 2018, the Foundation decided to allocate 150 million VET possessed by Foundation into THOR Power Reward Pool. All THOR Power generated from the Pool will be used to reward VeChain Node holders. The allocated VET in THOR Power Reward Pool reduces by 25 million every 6 months, until further notice after 2019*.

Love me VEN

Either board the vetrain or stay poor faggots

So just nodes and foundation clock in at 1.6MM per week.

2MM Thor/week seems a reasonable expectation.

Ok you fags pic related. Production depends on which estimate for Thor/vet we take. 0.00015 as in the post or 0.00041 as per Thortovet. Either way we end up with 1.6 MM from nodes and depending on the fraction staking, the supply used (circulating or actual) and the production per VET somewhere between 0.1 and 1.8 MM per week from staked VET.