AMB, INT, FUN PRL,BTO, HPB, NAS, REQ, XRB, MOD, ENG,

The Safe Gainers:

BTC, ZRX, KNC, ADA, ETH, IOTA, XMR, BCC

Wildcards:

SUB, ARK, TRX, ETHOS, DBC

Fuck Off Panjeets:

DBZ

Other urls found in this thread:

hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> not listing telcoin in heavy hitters

Where does aion fall into?

Smelly linky fucks you were outside the top 100 for a while. Sniff sniff.

>Literally a LINK shill thread
>kys

>fuck dbz

I think you could place it in an upside midcap

>IOTA as safe gainer.
>BCC as safe gainer.

IOTA isn't going away and neither is BCC. I could get down with putting BCC as a wildcard potentially because I don't think the bitcoin war is over.

i loved the idea of IOTA, it just seems to be more hype than execution. i'd be stoked to see them deliver. and are you talking about bitcoin cash (BCH) or bitconnect (BCC)? because i don't see BCC squared up as the potential BTC killer as it stands.

BCH. It's BCC on binance so thats why I labeled as such

>user thinks pajeet tier INT is better than big dick ITC

no love for my girl COSS?

>No UFR

You missed DENT from the God Tier

No mention of LISK? Lol

I've been an avid user of Telegram since 2015 so I'm tempted to get a handful of their shitty coin just out of brand loyalty kek

>a concerningly hopeful user

>Never sees his coin of choice shilled on Veeky Forums even though it's almost guaranteed to moon hard by its nature before Q2

It's a good feel but it's also kind of a lonely feel

>le tuxedo pussy limo
I don't actually care about this shit man

let the LINK cultists burn

this sounds like the JUST man starter pack

>trusting black McAfee

HST should be in there if they get a working product

I should of included ITC

I unironically sold all my link 3 days ago. So glad to be rid of those bags! Sergey is a scam artist and the project is dead. Linkies are the most deluded "people" I have ever met.

>not listing MOBIUS as god-tier

OP you're a man of fucking culture

Got all 7 of your top coins + some AMB and REQ

What a fuckin chad portfolio. We're gunna be comfy this year brother.

This guy fucks

>Telcoin
>Telegram
You stupid?

Comfy indeed. Hardest part is waiting

quats confirm

I'm heavily invested in BTC,

I want to throw some free BCC I got last into some of these. Should I put like $10k each into all these?

i see somebody else has figured it all out.

This is one of the best threads I've seen on biz for a while.

No shilling just great coins

moi bueno

how do you have a coin list this long and not have MAN feature

biz are fucking retards. learn to find non shilled to fuck gems. all of those coins have been hyped at some point op. for shame.

Who shilled this? Balina?

You forgot XLM.

Needs maw RLC

VTC?

Is QASH really that good?

LRC for huge upside mid cap?

Nice concept, spiritually faithful to cypherpunk, not gonna beat the market ever.

yes but biz isn't done accumulating.

You forgot SNC. I shilled it yesterday and i got only 1 reply, 1 fucking reply. Today is already mooning and you retards will ignore it once again.

Most solid picks I've seen in months!

fuggg all my coins are up dere /comfy/

you spelled LISK wrong in the god tier

No RLC?

Not being a larping dick here but if you guys had $350k to invest like me, how would you split the money across the coins above?

LINK, RLC, ENG, and QSP. Look them up in detail. And ETH as well. NEO too.

NEO seems like a no brainer because you get free GAS. I'd probably drop 50% into this

I'm already in ETH but I'm looking for a x10 coin for 2018

What % would you put into LINK, RLC, ENG and QSP

How come RLC has practically 0 volume and miniscule mcap considering it's being mentioned multiple times per day here? It seems like a top10 crypto to me, or am I just taking crazy pills?

Where do we put something like PHR? I look at it as second class privacy coin but underrated when compared to other second class privacy coins. Wildcard or Pajeet tier?

It mostly depends on what you want your money to do. If you want to be superconservative and at least triple in 10 years, then the safe gainers and blue chips in general (and you'll probably end doing better than triple in 10 years), if you want better gains and don't mind more risk huge upside midcaps, if women desire you and men want to be you then all in LINK.

Which exchanges are the SAFEST to buy these coins on?

I like Binance. Never had withdrawal problems with them. Any others?

you get thor with ven, and it actually has legit backing from legit companies. basically neo except 100x better

How much VEN do you need to hold to get a node?

And what's the procedure for running a node? Seems more complicated than simply clicking a button on Neon wallet and getting free GAS?

>It seems like a top10 crypto to me, or am I just taking crazy pills?

hackernoon.com/blockchains-need-iexec-the-market-just-hasnt-realized-it-yet-5597c743cd0a