Spiritual Concerns - I don't know what to do, at this time

Howdy folks,

Not sure how to really proceed; or, even if y'all have any sense of how to help, in your hearts;

And, I've got a spiritual problem; it's very simple, and it goes like this:

>g'od is true
>g'od created man and woman only
>there is nothing else here but man and woman
>because there is only man and woman...
>... how am I to act and behave with my fellow man?
>Specifically:

Is it wrong to earn currency and "make money" from my fellow man? Is it wrong to set a price on things or charge my fellow man? Is it wrong to do these things? Or is it right?

Isn't it better to trust g'od and to work... not expecting anything in return, and not even ASKING for anything in return (not even a single donation)... is that wrong? Or is that right?

I've wondered about this for 3 years; perhaps you haven't. And that's fine; I've tried to figure this out and still can't;

And frankly, part of me just wishes I had a loophole to go around all this and to just get started... on those things I wish to do... and, I feel such fear and caution...

Anybody else feel that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SNtF1-Y-JJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck are you even talking about dumbass?

I respect OP

god loves telling men to kill each other and rape other tribes women. he also likes to smite people on a whim.

god also made animals who literally rape and eat each other to survive

lay off the meth

>god loves telling men to kill each other and rape other tribes women. he also likes to smite people on a whim.

Hmm...might want to read that one in context. Those whom God ordered cut down were not only scum, but a dangerous threat to those around them, and it was not on a "whim". They were warned many times, and as is typical beta-cuck behavior, they ignored the warnings and only got worse. Hammer dropped.

God can do whatever the F he wants. He is God. You are not. You are a tiny little beta boy who doesn't get the dynamic between God and humans.

The Old Testament will happen again once this temporary era that we're in right now expires...and it's going to be a lot worse than before.

>god also made animals who literally rape and eat each other to survive

God gave all humans free will. They make their own choices. He did not create humans with those predispositions, that's just what happens when your entire existence is devoid of Jesus and full of sin.

Many American indians were this way, tribal savages murdering and pillaging each other, but when Christian settlers came and offered them bibles in their own language, a lot of them opened their eyes and accepted Jesus into their lives...no longer existing a savages.

Read the bible. It tells you what to do (10 commandments) and offers recommendations on how to be.

The Bible teaches us not to idolize earthly things like money, cars, real estate, etc. The purpose of this life is to seek Jesus' forgiveness for our sins, and to live a life with as little sin as is possible.

The bible does not command us to live in poor conditions, but it does state that those who are able to help others should help others.

God is happy to provide those who accept him and praise him with whatever they need. When it comes to things you want, he is unlikely to simply give it to you but he will provide you with opportunity and means to achieve your goal - especially if your goal is right and just.

Earning money is not wrong, but crypto is gambling and predicated on fraud. Profiting from crypto is not a sin in and of itself, although it leads to idolizing money and wealth...which drives a wedge between you and Jesus.

Just keep in mind that the god of this world that we live in today is satan. His only goal is to convince you to abandon Jesus and your chance at salvation. To that end, he will do or say anything to deceive you.

Good luck getting any ethical responses on this board of all places. If you can reach a certain point in your spiritual development, you'll be hard pressed to carry out any self-serving profit motives. The degree of separation most people have with strangers is generally wide enough for them to feel no remorse in profiting off of them. But taking money from a stranger is no different then taking money from a family member at the end of the day. Just because you don't see the consequences firsthand doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Where crypto is involved though, I can hardly say it's unethical. People know what they're getting themselves into. The only thing I can say is unethical is coordinated dumps and whatnot.

>Is it wrong to earn currency and "make money" from my fellow man? Is it wrong to set a price on things or charge my fellow man? Is it wrong to do these things? Or is it right?
And now you know why capitalism seems shitty from a natsoc perspective.

Good post.

yep. i wont join a pump and dump group for ethical reasons.

For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. And cast the worthless servant into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Smoke DMT

Like any investment, weigh your options.
First off, stop worrying about whether or not God thinks it's okay for you to wisely profit from trading; His supposedly Chosen People -- the modern Jews -- have no qualms about usury, interest, or any of that other Haram shit which happen to be cornerstones of modern commerce... but they are not true to the Lord, and are now the Synagogue of Satan. Pft, whatever; you need food and shelter to stay alive in the body Good gave you (which he designed to be fed with the flesh of other creatures which you must daily murder by proxy at least in order to survive, until it, too, eventually & painfully breaks down and dies).

What does God want from you? If he's just making a bunch of demands, like "burn animals," "don't mix fabrics" or "cut the tip of your dick off," just ask Him "why?"

>it's probably not even the real supreme being anyway, just that semitic sand devil who used to compete against Moloch, Baal & Asherah for worshippers & sacrifices.

Anyway, calm your tits, take a breath, and figure out if you want to die old & comfortable, surrounded by people whose lives you've made possible or improved with your hard-earned wealth, or too soon, alone, hungry for more than food, in anonymous poverty.

Don't you think your God wants you to provide a good future for your future offspring?

>or maybe God doesn't want you to pollute the gene pool with your shitty schizo dna, which jeade perfectly in his infinite wisdom.

God is enjoying our entire universe as infinite running jokes building up to an interconnected punchline beyond our comprehension.

Just, like, live your brief & pointless life, or give yourself wholly to God's service; start by moving here so that I may teach you, son; such wonderful truths await you, and serenity.

If you live today with all the knowledge of the world available at your fingertips, and think that the American Indians were better off before Europeans got here you're delusional or extremely stupid.

Here’s your loophole, OP.

I've been praying to Yahawah (Yahweh or God if you will, original text of the bible says Yahawah) and no joke it's been working out pretty fine. Good luck on your spiritual journey

>If you live today with all the knowledge of the world available at your fingertips, and think that the American Indians were better off before Europeans got here you're delusional or extremely stupid.

American Indians were about as savage, if not worse than, current muslims and african tribes. This was not some peaceful sanctuary of people "in tune with nature" who just wanted to be left alone. Weaker tribes were constantly ANNIHILATED by stronger tribes, all men killed, women taken and made into slaves.

So, your delusional and extremely stupid response has been nullified. Learn history and put down the leftard revisionist cuckery. Indians did not own this land, and they sure as hell couldn't defend it so now WE own it and it will stay that way until someone comes along and succeeds in taking it for themselves. I don't see that happening tho, because Americans are very patriotic and defensive of the USA.

So? These weren't Jews. To rape and kill non-Jews isn't a sin. We still do that in Israel every day.

>g'od is true
You haven't demonstrated it to be true
>g'od created man and woman only
Seems like there's all kinds of other shit
>there is nothing else here but man and woman
wtf am I sitting on and typing on
>because there is only man and woman...
if you say so...
>... how am I to act and behave with my fellow man?
You could develop a moral compass and determine right and wrong based on the way your actions affect the people around you
>Specifically:

The market sets the price. You are making an a mutual voluntary exchange. You want what they have and they want what you have. What could be wrong about that? There's no guarantee you'll make any money.
>and, I feel such fear and caution
yeah fear based religious indoctrination is really hard to overcome, sorry user.

Honestly the content you view on this board should be a greater cause for spiritual concern than trading cryptocurrency

>tfw Veeky Forums is actually the real jews this whole time

The only faggot gayer than OP is g'od

youtube.com/watch?v=SNtF1-Y-JJM

You're words are kind man, and frankly I'm not worthy of it.
I have done. Idolizing things ain't a problem and your words make sense; the question is: If you are my fellow man, is it not wrong to then charge you? Should I not just give and expect nothing in return?
Heh heh, I agree with your thoughts on this board; at the same time, I've known wisdom from the darkest of places, I've visited.
Yeah, man.
This post is lovely. I like this one.
This is precisely the thing I was hoping for; picking apart every step of my thinking; trying to find something in there.
Developing a compass based on the actions of people around me... and, when everyone else around me believes cutting peoples' heads off is good and moral?... What should I do?

I think the answer might be that your question is flawed. It makes no sense to ask "is this wrong", who could provide an answer to this? Does it make sense that an entire category or categories of acts can be universally said to be wrong?

Your question also has a strange bias to it. You seem to imply that 'work' in itself might be good so long as you don't expect things in return, but is a bricklayer doing anything significantly morally superior to someone who runs a business or gets rich on crypto? In theory, you could become rich and do something positive with your wealth, right? There's certainly the danger that in becoming rich you'd lose sight of this objective and end up blowing it on hookers and cocaine, but it's surely possible to live a frugal life and become rich enough that you could do something with that wealth to help other people - Bill Gates is a billionaire but he's at least contributed to the generation of significant amounts of wealth and his products are used in the third world to help generate\draw wealth to places it otherwise mightn't exist.

Some schools of thought would say that crypto is highly beneficial to humanity. If crypto takes off, isn't it possible that the poor in third world countries will be helped by say being able to maintain control over the financial products of their labour and avoid governments that often take that wealth and hand it over to corruption or waste? The problem here is that there are other schools of thought that would claim crypto will have negative consequences - and either way NOBODY KNOWS for sure.

Part of the answer might also be that your choices and dispositions in this world are mostly meaningless. Read Ecclesiastes. Everything you do is pointless. You can't ever be expected to know everything and to have a full knowledge of the good and evil of certain acts.

cont...

I think Stirner could help you. A lot of us as kids were brainwashed into this "niceism" and passivity that actually harms us as men. We're supposed to accept mass redistribution of the products of our labour to others - especially to women, while not pursuing our own financial independence or autonomy because that's what "bad men" do. They teach us to be 'ecologically sensitive' and put our rubbish in bins rather than leaving it for others - while the government or elites consume vastly more than we ever could. You need to despook.

God is interested in the faith of his elect. You apparently aren't of the elect so there's not much you can do but try to be sensitive to others while also taking care of your own interests. It's entirely possible you could become wealthy enough to help others and free yourself from a situation of financial servitude to others through wagecuckery, while if anything getting CLOSER to God by showing more kindness and sensitivity to others.

>I think the answer might be that your question is flawed. It makes no sense to ask "is this wrong", who could provide an answer to this?
Is there not the law in our hearts, the knowledge of right and wrong?
And is there not the conscience of man that acts as a judge when we violate the law of right and wrong?

>Does it make sense that an entire category or categories of acts can be universally said to be wrong?
Yes. Murder, rape, stealing (as examples)

>Your question also has a strange bias to it.
Man, I hope so; it's about my spirit

>You seem to imply that 'work' in itself might be good so long as you don't expect things in return, but is a bricklayer doing anything significantly morally superior to someone who runs a business or gets rich on crypto?
Man, I see how you could read it that way; I only intend (greedily, I might add) to figure this stuff out for myself so I can start producing and making and do it in a proper manner.
The question isn't, to me, even about the currency or the money; it's about: Is it wrong to even ASK your fellow man for anything... because they are your fellow man... or is it right?

>In theory, you could become rich and do something positive with your wealth, right?
Sure, and I aim to...

con't...

>There's certainly the danger that in becoming rich you'd lose sight of this objective and end up blowing it on hookers and cocaine, but it's surely possible to live a frugal life and become rich enough that you could do something with that wealth to help other people - Bill Gates is a billionaire but he's at least contributed to the generation of significant amounts of wealth and his products are used in the third world to help generate\draw wealth to places it otherwise mightn't exist.
I complete agree; and the ends is out of my mind at this time; I'm focused on the beginnings...
If I wish to plant a tree that bears delicious fruit, I better get the seedlings right...

>Some schools of thought would say that crypto is highly beneficial to humanity.... &c.
Sure, and I don't particularly care about crypto; I've had suspicions about some of the premises from day one (and continue to), and at the same time I'm pleased that folks are doing well with it;
My concern is about the spiritual matters...

>Part of the answer might also be that your choices and dispositions in this world are mostly meaningless. Read Ecclesiastes. Everything you do is pointless. You can't ever be expected to know everything and to have a full knowledge of the good and evil of certain acts.
This is something that may be of good use to me, at this time... is it not true that we all move in fraud all the time?

con't...

>I think Stirner could help you. A lot of us as kids were brainwashed into this "niceism" and passivity that actually harms us as men... &c...You need to despook.
I agree with great relish, and I believe there *was* a piece of that to all this; and, genuinely at this time, I have to arrange myself in a proper relationship with g'od and man, and really figure out the best way to actually move forward and *get damn well started*... it's been 3 years... and I still haven't figured this out yet... feels like it should be something so simple... and, I must be missing something so simple...

>God is interested in the faith of his elect. You apparently aren't of the elect... &c.
There's been debate about that, hasn't there; as I read the Bible, apparently I am, and so is every other believer...

>Is there not the law in our hearts, the knowledge of right and wrong?

No, this is an idea humans invented. I don't believe the gospel accounts are from God. I'm a Christian, though. The scriptures I do believe in say that something of eternity is built into our hearts, but not some sort of knowingness of the right or wrong in things. Acts in themselves can't even be really said to be 'evil'. I'm a vegan, and before I was vegan - for much of that time I didn't even think about the harm and suffering this was causing animals. I still caused those animals suffering, but does that make the former be somehow evil? I caused harm out of ignorance.

>Yes. Murder, rape, stealing (as examples)

This is wrong. People murder out of all sorts of reasons - often driven by passion or insanity. Rape is hard to define but the fact that you list it as such a simple manner again reveals a sort of cultural bias. Why is circumcision not listed here? The brutal mutiliation of a child's penis? Isn't this worse that rape of an adult woman? Is it wrong to steal to survive? Is it wrong to steal from a person who'll only use those resources to oppress others?

Anyway apologies but I must depart now.

And, y'know, thanks man for the mention of Stirner... I didn't even know who he was until just now; I'll look him up...

>Is it wrong to earn currency and "make money" from my fellow man?
then make something of value, and get paid for honest work

No one has to get into crypto and most who trade in large volume know what they're dealing with. If successful, a true philanthropic position is the answer.

look up findom. It's nearly the same ethically imho.

Sorry OP, I'm not a religious cuck so I don't believe in any gods. But if I did, it would be a badass god such as Zeus.

what the fuck happened to this place its not even fun to lurk here anymore just shit on top of more shit. is this what catastrophic losses do to people? induce psychosis and make them post pointless retarded shit?

Jesus Christ burgers are so fucking retarded.

Yahweh is the Demiurge user

Yes

>being this retarded
the absolute fucking state

I really only want money to be free from wage slavery

all of those are valid options

its not wrong to make money and exchange it etc in agreed on fair interactions

its wrong to EXPLOIT remember Jesus flipping his shit and tossing a table over on the tax men? Because they were exploiting
but Capitalism as we know it is BASED on exploitation so yes its evil..make your peace with that or dont participate in capitalism...

tldr yes we're fucked

>not following a higher power that wants to see you do well in life
wew

My God is called Blingo and the only way to heaven is through fat stacks.
There, just solved all your existential problems.

OP, read the parable of the talents.

They're all valid... that's interesting... please tell me more about that, if you've got the time;

My thinking goes more like this: We are man; you are of g'od, and so am I; we are all of one blood and one father; I get that...

My feeling is that until the whole of man realizes that, the very best I can do is to say clearly and with punctuation:

I am fraudulent and so are you; we are all moving in fraud, all the time; Until your awareness of who you are and where you come from comes to full fruition, I have to put a price on things; and, I'm waitin'... because I've still got work to do, too...

Kinda like that;

I like what you said: Make my peace with that or don't participate... feels like a good, hardy kick in the pants...

I pray that He does;
My concern is not cross that line, since we are all of one blood; and I'm not sure how to make my way AND not cross that line;
OK, I'll do that, now...

I read it :) and I get it.

I have every desire to share what I have; that energy has fervor and is ready to burst forth;

The gate I am standing at now is how do I share it with my fellow man, knowing that they are my fellow man...

I would not charge or put a price or even ASK for a donation from my brother (in my family), so why would I do so for a man that stands as my brother created under g'od...

Its 5am here so im gonna keep it simple but theres a quote of jesus i believe addressing this, i cant remember it directly right now not but it speaks to the fact that man unnecessarily chose these financial system etc instead of just living as was provided but its not condemned not in its fairest form at least. so right or wrong, is not necessary to debate on the ethics of charging money and its even less necessary to try to come up with loopholes to sooth your conscience about it...the scenario you're waiting for is never going to happen in this plane at least not while things exist in the way we know them so you may as well deal with this directly...yes its not preferred to live in this system but its not necessarily wrong. The wrong comes in through the exploitation factor. of course its better to trust God and avoid the whole game but we aren't condemned for participation, God is aware that faith varies and that level of faith is not common, Jesus wasn't going around slapping people for using money. So yes we are living in fraud but that extends to way beyond financial. So in a practical sense you have 3 choices, don't participate, participate and try to do it as fairly as possible, or dgaf. Either way make your peace with it because there are plenty of other violations you are likely actively engaged in.

The only true God is named CoinMetro Kevin. And the only surefire way into his eternal paradise is to have at least 30,000 xcm tokens and wait about 1 year before selling. Amen brothers

Man, I'm way out here on Japan, and... it's 5 am there so I hope you rest well...

What you wrote has been the first time in 3 years that I've felt some relief... and tears in weeping, frankly... this is, uh... precisely the kind of thing I feel I've been seeking... for a long, long time...

I really don't know how to say thank you, other than, uh... my thanks be with you... and I hope you get some sleep, man...

Maybe that's just gotta be it...

Glory to Gof Friend im still finding him for myself i give you this picture that always humbles me and puts things into prospective for me God Bless

you can add my discord if you want to talk sometime klll24 #0430 im not on all the time but i do check it. im not a preacher or anything i just spent a lot of time the past decade with thoughts like these

No, I just decided to take the red pill and see through the bullshit of religion.

Hey man, thanks for the picture; i might use it.
And wow, I never even heard of Discord before (don't play games); seems worth it; let me see if I can chat with ya' in the coming days :)

And get some rest! heh heh...

What you’re essentially doing trading crypto is money changing as they did in the temple before Jesus smashed all their shit up. This is very plain when people get dumped on during “moon missions” holding the bag. I often feel guilty about these things.

This - Respect fellow Christ Bro

lol

Morality doesn't exist faggot

I understand what you mean and feel the same as you about a lot of things. I think people like you need to dream big with confidence about the good you can accomplish in this world in order to be successful. How much good can you do alone, just providing free labor? If you have a bigger plan, like solving a need in the marketplace, which requires more people to accomplish, you can't expect those people to work for free, so you would need to make it a profitable venture so your workers are paid and so it can grow.

Myself, I have deficient dreams. I'd be fine with dedicating my time on this world to the worship of God and to taking care of my family responsibilities. For me to be free of the need to work, I'll still need $1-2 million to retire. No easy feat.

ALL HAIL BLINGO

So Jesus told them, “Give to Caesar what is Caesar’s, and to God what is God’s.

Just don't trick people to get their money and you are fine :)