ILL KILL YOU SHADOWFORK

Dude is this a fuckin joke, the devs are so dumb they couldn’t even do it right and now 1000 eth is in limbo? I sold some shit at a loss and put an eth in. Luckily it’s not my whole stack but fucking shit man

What’s goin on with this, do we get our money back or not.

I also just sold my POWH coins. I’m
Not trusting those shitheads anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

powhcoin3.com/coins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

powh is legit
unfortunately devs are going to go ahead with another shadowfork killing their own coin like idiots

The world is not like it used to be no no no

BIIIIIITTTCONNNEEEEECCCCTTT

Exactly. They are ruining their own coin. They have plans for a bunch of new projects. They don't realize that they will kill their fucking coin by making dozens of new ones. It's infuriating watching a perfect idea die because the idea was had by complete retards.

That’s literally the worst fucking thing that any “company” could do. Devs are taking a fat shit on us in hopes of a bigger gain. I’m sure they don’t have advisors because releasing version 2 of your product less than a week after you launch your first, is literally the stupidest fucking shit ever.

I can guarantee you once more people find out about this shit storm, they will begin pulling out of POWH. Something better will happen sooner or later

honestly i just pulled out my powh and am ready to go in ethpyramid when it launches. dev team not run by fucking streetshitters

Just buy powh3

No shadow bullshit, actually works. Pretty much the first of all these clown clones.

powhcoin3.com/coins.html

The real question is... Will the next shadow fork actually work?

Because we all know that if it does work powh og will tank again with people moving over and powh may be irreparably hurt

Dude that shit has been dead. I bought in at like 12 eth and sold at 32 eth. Then it ranked massively. That shit is honestly dead man. Not 100% dead but might as well be

I wonder if the guy who put 232 eth into the shitty shadow fork will be partaking in the next shitty shadow fork.

Devs are literally killing themselves for short term gains, it’s unbelievable.

Same. Plus UI is much better and allows for fast reinvesting.

Any idea when it goes live? Or nobody knows?

the countdown keeps changing. i have no idea

Pahahaha shit fomo streetshitter

Wtf are you talking about? POWH devs just pajeet shitted on all of our loos

30 minutes from my super reliable source my dudes

get that ether ready

is this bitconnect 2.0?

The value is not in limbo, you just increased the value of the rest of the eth tokens, thanks

nonononono that's a scam

this
it's because the dev or his pajeet friend lost 232 eth in the broken shadowfork

omg that is fucking hilarious. Even though I lost money that’s historical LOL

dead shite long live orignal powh over 1000 eth in contract

POWH will die once people realize the devs tried to cuck them all and pull a fast one.

>Devs are literally killing themselves for short term gains, it’s unbelievable.

who woulda thunk people who dev a ponzi are in it for the short term gains

Tubpinkwojack! Oh I am a laffin

Get back in at the ground floor:

pajeetcoin.xyz

Proper clone, only 2 ETH... could do worse

Wow nice! A rare TubJack

only shadowforkfags who got burned think like this

Yea, dumped these shitbags as soon as the fork happened.

what is ethpyramid? i can't seem to find anything about it..
please fill me in?