Follow the rich ICO

23 hours left. React accordingly

> 4M USD raised by ex CEOs of Bank of America, Morgan Stanley etc.
> Team consists of ex-Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple

bbcoin.tradove.com/?i=07FUH4VI

Other urls found in this thread:

bitto.tech/
youtu.be/AINMEkW77VM?t=5248
bbcoin.tradove.com/announcements/8)
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2716214.msg28897476#msg28897476
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288789.msg27780384#msg27780384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How the fuck did I miss this one. Haven’t seen a squad this stacked since Qash

Quick rundown?

Its flying under the radar here because everyone seems to be too busy investing in pyramidschemes or crying about 10% dips.

A b2b tradeplatform/network that uses smart contracts to eliminate the trust problem between two or multiple parties, which is especially a problem when companies from the west have to deal with suppliers/companies from the east.

so in short its a bit like an upped LinkedIn, but it adds the trading-aspect via smart contracts, so you can find, connect, trade & transfer within one platform between two or more businesses, all while eliminating the trust problem.

that's it. i'm creating a cross-chain protocol that will easily obfuscate the source of all your coins in a single click so we can finally bring down governments and i can participate in icos.

Hey this looks interesting and a serious project,
I'm just not sold on the use of the tokens , looks like just a thing added to ride the trend.
What do you think?

>whole team is a bunch of Balkanfags

such an obvious scam

Keeping this one high on my radar. Bless you user

Also this they didn'T disclose the slav dev team yet. But i don't think is a scam, just has not much to do with crypto, feels like they had a thing already and was not very succesfull and they are trying again now

>Team consists of ex-Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple

They literally say this on the link you posted:
>Faking a LinkedIn profile is easy.

Imagine being so retarded you actually buy this.

the dev team was disclosed last week, see picture. website just hasnt been updated yet

It's on the site. Are you fucking blind?

Also
>muh ex-Apple employees

They're Slovenian.
Apple doesn't even have a branch in Slovenia lmao.

thanks i will check them, what do you think of the token use they proposed, sounds bit bullshit, not FUDing just my only concern in a project looking pretty solid otherwise

I think you are confused or intentionaly trying to fud. The references were to the full chinese core team, not the blockchain devs. Of course the blockchain devs are not coming from Facebook or Amazon

Ever heard of walking, driving, taking a train, flying? No? Let me break it down for you. These are called means of transportation. You can actually move from your country, little did you know...

So shut the fuck up before I cockslap you for 3 hours straight on your forehead.

>bozo

>the full chinese core team
Oh Chinese?
Well in that case what a relief! I feel much better now knowing that there are some trustworthy chinese fellers behind the project who would never ever fake their credentials. Can't wait to go all in on this!

bitto.tech/ new upcoming exchange ,thoughts anons?

Haha yeah cuz they were so successful working for these big companies they went right back home to their shithole country to make a blockchain!

But please, by all means, buy this shit. You deserve to lose money for being this deluded.

if you would research a little you would see this is a legit project with a legit team.But i'm sure you get tickles in the penis when people give you attention isn't it?

tokens are currently planned to use as part of a fee-system paid to Tradove platform and for additional services on the platform. Basically to enhance one companies performance and chances of success to engage with potential partners

I agree that the token use is limited at this point, but I wouldnt say its less than other or similar projects, think SALT or Wabi for example. In B2B you also have a lot more buy-power per token compared to a market thats focussed on private entities

In the end you'll can be sure this will get shilled non-stop due to their Fortune500 connections and on the back of the investors credibility alone. Its at 22m+ while flying under the radar, which is probably because its known unsold tokens will be burned and a lot of people are trying to keep this hidden until after ICO is over. Then the shilling starts.

They also already finished negotiations with "several" public exchanges and should have no problem to put up the buy-in for Binance.

>>the full chinese core team
>Oh Chinese?
>Well in that case what a relief! I feel much better now knowing that there are some trustworthy chinese fellers behind the project who would never ever fake their credentials. Can't wait to go all in on this!

Muhahaha, crypto scrubs all falling so hard for the obvious chink deceptions, it's not even funny.

I did my research and that's my conclusion.
All you're doing it posting vapor comments with zero arguments.

At this point I am sure you are just trying to FUD. Also great paddling back on your initial bullshit. Just a hint: companies like Amazon or Facebook have more than one office. So they didnt "move to a shitcountry" for anything.

>balkans, gooks and kikes
doesn't sound reliable to me

>exposing our scam is FUD

Call it whatever you want pajeet.

Amazon has no branch in Slovenia either. But you already know this. Your goal is to scam people. Pretty self-evident.

Be careful tho I heard in an interview with the founder that the whales are accumulating and since there was no cap per person in the ICO i expect it to be dumped like crazy short term.
Also the services will be also bought with fiat and this plus the weak token case made me pass on this ICO but again i think is a solid project and if i could buy shares i would just not convinced on the token thing. my 2c

Are you just going to repeat the same bullshit argument over and over? At this point its getting hilarious.

Again, read it slow so you get it: The "ex-amazon" was in reference to the chinese CORE team (George Cheng) and NOT to the blockchain developers from Slovenia.

I am baffled how one guy can be so stupid that I have to repeat this the 3rd time now: Netis Blockchain Team != Ex-Amazon. Member of the chinese core team = Ex-Amazon

scamcoin

Yeah I know that. But with a backing and the connections that they have, Whale-games are kinda to be expected. It'll still turn a profit short, mid and long anyway.

The fact that they managed to be at 22m+ in presale, whales are buying in and its flying under the radar on biz is more like a plus for me.

>Working product comes after 2018

Yea... no thanks.

Q1-Q2 2018 overhaul of the platform and release of iOS App.

So no, its not coming after 2018.

Proof that whales are buying in?
I heard their team is very sketchy!
Is it proven that the Jews have been bought in?

Proof is in the numbers alone. You dont get to 22m presale while it isnt even shilled anywhere.

Proof for the jews exists, check their page (updates section) or social media. They upload videos/interviews of advisors and investors talking about Tradove on a regular basis.

So why people fud and say it’s a scam lol?

if they raised money from rich guys in a presale, why do you think they're having an ICO next? so the rich guys can dump on you and everyone's happy

Because the team is from Slovenia and not 56%.
I guess nobody should use Bitstamp then.

because you cant take on a project this size with 4 Million alone in backing?

Why do people fud anything? Tell me a single coin that hasnt been fudded lol

>because you cant take on a project this size with 4 Million alone in backing?
That's outright idiotic. What the fuck do you even know about projects streetshitter.

I don‘t get the Slovenian thing their team are top notch rice fags to me with several years of experience in big companies like ups why I read they are slovenian scum

Fking Jew Rosenberg have a YouTube video talking about it why this should be a fking scam

We have IDs here. I think you've embarassed yourself enough in this thread already

The slovenian blockchain team is tasked with creating the smart contract and the tokens, the core team is handling the development of the platform itself

Lol that’s a red flag to me.
Can anyone explain where a B2B need Blockchain tokens? What is their use

I did this earlier and its also on the website. If you are planning to invest in something you should atleast bother doing a minimal amounf of research.

Also there are tons of other succesful B2B focussed projects out there (think VEN, WTC, Iota etc). Not sure why you would assume a blockchain is only succesful for B2C interaction

Mhhhh what makes it special compared to ven/wtc and iota?

What does this coin do

Looks good but it's high hard cap for an ico.

This is a scam just listen to the founder

youtu.be/AINMEkW77VM?t=5248

you can absolutely take on most crypto projects with a few hundred grands, let alone millions
incidentally this is why 99% of current coins will fail... if you give someone $100m to do something that requires $1m, they're set for life and have no reason to be hungry

>bozo.jpg

>tradove.com
it's just a moneygrab. No value, just buzzwords

She’s such a shady person lol but on the other hand why this reputable Jews have invested

>> 4M USD raised by ex CEOs of Bank of America, Morgan Stanley etc.
>> Team consists of ex-Amazon, Facebook, Google, Apple

Plus it being under the radar peaked my interest. But after doing research, there's A LOT of question marks surrounding this project. I don't know, but there seems to be something off here.

Tell me your red flags

Let's start with an obvious one, this is straight from their own FAQ (bbcoin.tradove.com/announcements/8) btw:

> 12. What is a valid proof of purchase to upload?
> The payment proof is any picture such as a screenshot with transaction ID, amount transferred, and wallet addresses

How does this even make sense???

Check out this post: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2716214.msg28897476#msg28897476

Why is the CEO spamming all kinds of info but not addressing the issues posted?

The team looks great, investors look great, linkedins seem legit, but the way they are handling things seems.... Off. Not necessarily a scam, but amateurish at best. So with a supply of 500 million and a price of $0.16, how will this team manage to increase the initial 80 million(!) market cap in such a way that it's worth investing in?

Muh communication skillz: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2288789.msg27780384#msg27780384

20million with no working product, another ERC20 token. Huge red flags. SCAM.

literlly another fucking exit scam
gosh you people are so stupid sometimes

what are you talking about prodeum will come back i know it

BUT WHY ROSENBERG WHY

Also the company is under sec regulations