It feels so fucking ogre holding this now

Is this the worst of the worst, linkies? Can it get any worse than this? It feels like it's been forever since it was above a dollar, even though it's only been 11 days.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mobius (moon) coin and stinky linky dead coin

It was an artificial pump, not organic growth
I don't care what some larping ass tripfaggot says, it was a pnd, whales did the same with req
Should be hitting 20-25 cents soon

The whole market is down. Sell if you want, I'll be buying more.

>whole market is down

except Link was at spot 87ish. now its at 103. its losing faster than most alts.

you need to sell thats it thats the moment

SELL SELL SELL

ICX feels heavier now even though I bought at $5

Gib me all your stinkies you weak handed faggot. Iron clad chad fists will take over.

>uptrend since Dec. 1
>"artificial pump"

You're an idiot.

We held through 1300 sats. This is honestly fine.

and it was 98 2 days before it was 87. you're a faggot

#
Bought icx at 1.35 and link at .17 couldn't be comfier

heh

lmao

YOOOOOO

Good news bros, I'm officially a stinky linky now. LINK is my first alt coin. I don't even care if its a meme like DOGE

I might actually pick up some stinky when my $140 deposit arrives, just because it's so cheap right now and so i don't kill myself if it goes to $500

youtube.com/watch?v=sp95uHbZ89o

Obligatory

>He didn't sell at 1,2
>He didn't sell at 0,79
>He won't sell at 0,59

Next stop at 0,16
And you know what's going to be funny? I'll be buying the shit out of it at that price and then get the fuck out once the price bounces back, and make way more profits than whatever (0, zero, nada) profits you made with your dumb "WE ARE THE STINKY LINKIES AND WE DON'T SELL, HODL!!!!" meme

Kek best one yet

You need to fucking realise that if you're not going to buy more, it doesn't matter how much the price is today or in three months. Doesn't matter how the graph looks like before we reach 100 dollars, we're getting there anyway.

Trust Sergey.

>kfc
IT'S MCDONALD'S

This is going back to $0.2 where it belongs.
AssBlaster was a larp, he 'doxxed' himself to give credence to his stories. It was nothing else than PnD.

Linkies are the dumbest niggers ever. there are actually better coins out now than link, wanchain will replace link & will release news and partnership, by the time Sergay realises he's fucked he'll exit scam and biz will own all of link it will bleed to 10 cents & you all will be known as the biggest memes of the crypto boom where literally every shitcoin shittrader made 100x except stinky linkies, & you'll remember reading this post before you put the noose are your neck

TFW you should've stayed ether as it OUTPEFORMED both meme coins

not sure about link, but fake news for icx