PRESS S TO SHIT ON GRAVE

Z

X

S

>it will break 12$

S

WE're in a bear market retards. Every coin has been dumping after the news. Money is just being moved around. ANyone who thought it would go up after summit is retarded.

How the fuck did people not understand this shit was priced in hard?

oh man

FU OP, sincerely.

I didnt expect it to go up after, but at least a bit more during. Shouldn't have held so long - planned t transfer to VEN the whole time but the second ICX summit pump never came

Thanks just shitted 100k times.

right there with ya bro
came just shy the first time and was expecting better news towards the end.
gonna go hammer my dick in the toilet seat.

Same, was planning top dump mine but i was asleep during summit, set my sell orders too high so now i'm stuck with ICX, was gonna hold it longterm but i wanted to take some profits into VEN or something else. But VEN dumped after mega news, WTC, NEO etc. And the summit has been known for a long time as was mainnet so it was priced in. None of the top coins is gonna hit new ATH until we are out of this bearmarket desu.

S

bought so much of this fucking shit at the bottom gonna moon gonna make millions gonna become prez gonna get ma bitches gonna fuck shit up

YOU WERE WARNED
YOU
WERE
WARNED
GOOKED AGAIN

They have a Team, thats a +

It peaked at 91940 Sats. My sell order was set for 92000 fml.

i warned you that this shitcoin was priced in
now enjoy your bags lmao

It's the bearmarket you retard, man, why are people so dumb.

Guys, guys. ICON still has not released ANY OFFICIAL NEWS from anything from the summit, since I'm sure they were 100% focused on it. Once they officially release press for the Forbes/Bloomberg partnership, plus plans to expand outside Korea and Dapps we gonna be ok, right?

Fucks sake I was supposed to wake up to $15 fuck Bitcoin

It's still a fantastic mid-long term hold but I'm not expecting much in the next couple of weeks, you never know though.

Why not? Except for the summir sellers, most mainstream don't know about anything, no?

I just got the impression we wouldn't be seeing Korean exchanges for a while, until after the wallet has been launched and token swap completed. That may be a good thing desu if we're out of the bear market by then.

It will start to pick up form here.
ICX Isis a good hedge against bitcoin shitting the bed.

If u wanted to dump mid summit you’re a fucking idiot and got what u deserve, everyone knew about the summit and was expecting crazy news anything short of that was a sure dump.
For those in for the long run just chill, fiat pairing will come, korean fud will be fully dispelled and gooks will buy crypto en mass again.
Next bull run ICX will explode and u will pink wojak about selling low and will buy high again.

>isis

Sell the news lads. Everything is priced in.

It's confirmed ICON is doing shady stuff.

ISIS
ICON

Both 4 letters long.

God i hope it hits $6 so i can buy a shitload more.

I fell for ICX and FUN because of Veeky Forums rofl I deserve my fate

ITs not bitcoins fault that summit was garbage. Hahahah

Same I’ve got about 1k worth of heavy bags thanks to these pajeets.

Hey can someone give me any idea of when I can dump my bags?

In a few months, don't expect this to go up any time soon. I just sold at a loss.

Overpromise. Underdeliver. Just Gook Things.

I'm not ready to sell at a loss again and Veeky Forums will laugh at me if I do

>h-haha you guys are retarded for selling at 85k sats! Just HODL XD

next day

>h-haha, you guys are retarded for complaining. It's the bear market

so true. i fucking hate biz

this is exactly what happened to me. man if I wasn't asleep I could've at least seen this shit wasn't going to pan out before it dumped so heavily. It even hit a point yesterday where I could've made a halfway decent profit and then put my funds in a better coin. Guess I'm waiting this shit out now

Wtf was Ian balina hyping about

ICON has found the wae.. to the bottom.
Glad I got out at 800k.

Shut up nigga on BD lamron and them I'll beat your ass

i highly doubt koreans will be buying in masse again. do you realize how much of a fucking ballache the documents you have to fill out for the new bank account is? the new regulated bank accounts that the government requires for you to trade crypto here. people seem to think it’s just state your name. it’s not, we had to do that before. the normies here are going to be less and less interested because of the changes, and definitely because of the 24% tax.

WHAT THE FUCK YO FUCKING GUS TOLD ME TO INVEST IN THSI SHIT AND I PUT $10 , 000 USD IN IT, NOW IT IS ONLY $ 7 ,000 USD , WAT THE FUCK ING SHIT ?? DUDE , I DONT KNOW HWO I DO THAT AND MOVE FORWARD

WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER ?

Am I really about to buy high, and sell low, AGAIN

That's why 2-3M people registered?

You wait, because it will go back up in the coming weeks.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ICONs. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex. The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ICON will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded ICONie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded ICONies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you ICONes. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don't be deluded, don't be an ICONie.

Bro never put sell orders at whole numbers they're practically psychological barriers

what was the twitter name of that crypto nigger who was shilling it hard yesterday?

>$1.5
Is this supposed to be copypasta or something

So will just about every shitcoin

Yeah I know bud I normally never do (total newb mistake) but I was drunk as fuck. It's no biggie cos I bought back mid Dec and it's a longhold for me - so it's not like a bought the top or anything - but would have been sweet to sell there and then increase my bag on the dip.

>being this new
sell your korean shitcoin and fuck off

mimimimimi

so what is the next coin for selling the news?

Nebliu will launch it s product in one day

>tfw bought at $11

Lmaoooo

Not sure if it matters any but it looks like people are loading the fuck up buying coins on binance.

Moon prep perhaps?

Recovering from all the whales taking profits

Recovering? We are going deeper by the hour. Lower highs and lower lows

What is with these panic children selling

None of you will make it.

it just keeps going down

every fucking norman in the world bought this coin expecting a moon. this shit is not recovering anytime soon.

same. saw this pump last night right as I was falling asleep. figured it would keep going until at least mid way through the conference. looks like i'm a bag holder now.

I'm literally shaking, the dream is gone

Enjoy my bags

s

Turns out gooks dont give a shit about gookcoin. Who woulda thought?

you fuckin idiots. always do the opposite of what the fucking normans are doing. this could be a tron like bleeding for fucking months. hope you fuckers have strong hands.

i fucking told you guys yesterday this shitcoin was going to 7k

the fCt they love apple over samsung except for a handful of ajushis who would have known.

If this support breaks where do we go

if it breaks 7k, we're going to below ico

lol

I didnt think the summit was that bad, what gives?

people always plan on selling news, this causes a chain reaction when people see the price drop and panic sell, causing more people to panic sell until it hits a low point where a larger buyer is satisfied with the price and will put a big order in and start to turn things around.

Icon being over $7 defeats the whole purpose.

How long until we see 10$ again? I wanted to get into VEN before rebrand, but now I'm holding these shit-bags.

how would anyone know that

Honestly probably like a month, 70 ICX poor fag here

I guess I wanted to see some TA fag predicting 20$ next week to give me false hope

icx is the new iota

Registered for what nigga?

we're gonna be fine boys

I sold my IOTA last night to buy more ICX. Where does that put me?

In between rubbish and a pile of dog shit.

WHETHER NEWS WERE FANTASTIC OR NOT, THERE WAS ALWAYS GOING TO BE A SELL-OFF.

This is how traders make fucking money, now watch this shit healthily climb back up if we hold support.

20-50% dips are common in crypto are you pajeets new? How else would there possible be 600% volatility to moon as well?

dude youre a fuckin faggot. absolutely nobody expected it to go this low. shut the fuck up.

Pretty comfy then i guess.

I've learned this the hard way as a newfag watching VEN and ICX. Both times I thought: "I know they say 'sell the news,' but this news is SO big, how could anyone not want to hold?" Both times I got just'd.
I worry that there are no more moonshots until the end of the bear period for those of us who aren't willing to gamble on ICOs and shitcoins. Holding is best for the timid, but it's so damn boring...

WRONG U SILLY KOREAN FUCK THIS SHIT FUD

Same exact thing happened with VEN like 2 weeks ago. If you've seen this movie before you already know the ending

it is boring for weeks at a time until it isn't. worth it in the end to not have to wagecuck

I should have known to sell this dog shit when the Binance Whales Club kept calling it. It's a fucking PnD group and I should have known they were waiting to dump this shit off on retarded newbies. Apparently I fall in that same group. Fuck me, and fuck biz. Fuck all cryptos up their stupid asses ... until I start making money off them of course.

Agreed. At least ICX is a genuinely promising project; it's different to be just'd by some dogshit than to be just'd by the likes of VEN and ICX. Is there really anybody who thinks these two coins will never go back to ATH?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
THEY CALLED ME FUDDER A WEEK AGO, NOW ENJOY YOUR HEAVY BAGS PAJEETS

But datadash said this was good coon to hodl in feb. Feb hasn't even started and I've already lost a lot of money. When will this bear leave Veeky Forums ? I'm bleeding out