Mountain thread

What a beautiful mountain. Share your mountain

so jan 9 was the time to cash out

Serious question:
I intend to invest 250kā‚¬bucks long term.
Please eurobros give me some advice.
t. EastEuroFag

half turtle half bazinga half vechain

Half BTC half ETH

I call this Mt KilamanjAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAro

Don't listen to the people here. The second i stopped listening to this board was the second i stopped losing money.

$16k to $3k. More bad news and FUD, I have no idea how long will this crash prolong. Maybe a few weeks or months. Who knows?

Thx bros. Forgot to mention NO crypto. I cannot lose this money.. I tried talking to a broker but they are only selling index funds, some low yield funds and that's quite it.. If you sell your bags b4 a year you pay commision.. stuff like that.. Lots of small investing Companies have fled with investor's money... Shady shit going on.

Thx neo. My 3m growth

That's fucking three halves

Why didn't you cash out when it was at the top? Seems stupid to let it go to the bottom again.

>cropping it
Faggot

50 percent more!

Behold the Crashio Mountain range.

>he only lost 25%
Try losing 60%

Do not invest money you cannot loose.
But if you, then do not invest in any high risk shitcoins. Invest in coins with the highest market cap, so you are lowering the risk of loosing. BTC, ETH, ...

Mount slido

>loose

mount arbitrage

comfy stellar mountain

:[

Mine is the best

Holy shit how?!?! Is this all in on TRON?

glad I'm not the only one who lost more than 10k

I like december mountains more

>BTC is a safe investment
lmao

Fuck that must hurt

That's the meme bubble burst chart, Blockfolio version.

I got so close to 5 figures

28k to 1.7m to 1.2m

Hope you took profit on the way up.

The dips were killing me - glad that we're done with them now

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, NOW IT IS 950

looking like the Sawtooths over here

>done with the dip
HAHAHA guys, one more dip is coming before we enter the bull run

I did actually

Tbh I think we'll bleed/stabilise for a few months before entering another bull run

Thanks DBC

My dad made me invest 1300 for him when the market cap was 800b and its down to 1050 and hes annoyed its down. I should show him some of these mountains.

It's understandable though. That's -20% downswing. It's actually pretty nuts but Crypto scene makes that seem like it's nothing because it could moon 5x any time.

Someone not in crypto does not understand this. His first impression would be probably something like "it's going to take several years to recover from this loss" when in reality it could be a matter of 24 hours.

Doing pretty ok

wrong pic

Been in the game since june 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus user