BATMAN

Bought like 70k BAT today on the major dip hope i caught the floor. So when is this thing gonna go over a 1$ is BAT a good long term hold or nah? did i fuck up?

Why bother asking instead of dyor? You won't get any good replies. Either shills owning bags or people who never believed in it.

BAT is majorly slept on, it's unbelievable. Some days it has barely any volume, then explodes to 4x its normal volume with very little news. Solid as fuck hold, friend. I swing this every chance I get for more stacks.

Checked.

Good coins get little attention here.

>Less than 5% of the UGP has been used
>Only on browser verision 0.20
>Cant even move funds out yet

Early as fuck and it feels great. I bought at 0.15 in November, added more at 0.4 & 0.6. Not my biggest holding, Im an Arkie at heart.

I've got relatively little in but won't just throw money at shitcoins and wind up like most of the faggots on this board. I trust in this, more than most other coins, because we have to admit it just makes sense. Brave's going to be big in the next couple of years, and this is an actual innovation in paying content producers. Easy choice.

When will Brave allow me to actually withdraw my BAT?

>tfw I only own 30 BAT
nice get

I think this is a sleeping giant:
>team has people who worked on mozilla, javascript, evernote and more
>working product
This will be huge in a few years, solid and comfy hold 100%.

You know it man. Look at Nebulas too.

Q2 latest

Be a good boy & take out a credit card.

If BAT is so great why aren’t you using the Brave browser

And don’t say you are because Brave can’t even display Veeky Forums

I'm.. literally typing this on brave

What are you on about you mong?

>t. using Brave on ios and pc

am on brave rn ,goodsir

use it my phone but too brainlet to get 4chanx working

Get more while you can man, it's not even close to too late. It'll moon again in the next week or two, safe to sell off into ETH, wait a bit, then grab some more up. Just be careful not to wait too long, as people use this shit like XLM and dump everything the second it peaks. That will stop sooner rather than later.

>Cant display Veeky Forums
>Shitskin has my old 90's dell somehwhere in pajeetland

Because its at 0.20. In brainlet words, its not finished. Come back when verision 1.0 drops and cry at the fact you didn't buy in.

bought as well, more room for growth than xlm

I use Brave on both mobile and on desktop.
But I switch to Vivaldi on desktop occasionally for comfy browsing.

I'm hodling this as well, but the more I read about, the more I think that normies are never go through all the convoluted steps it takes just to use BAT.

GOod thing I only treat this shit as funny money

>Q2 latest
Cool.
Any idea on when we can buy BAT with a CC through the Brave browser?
I'm new to crypto, and I'd rather not make exchanges, but buy directly. Less room for newbie mistakes.

They do need to do an awful lot to make it intuitive.

obtain BAT
send BAT to wallet/browser
use BAT

is that too hard for you? You somehow buy eggs and milk at the grocery store every week.

Considering it's in beta now, I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it from opt-in to opt-out once it's finalized.
There's nothing to do once you've opted in. The default settings would be good enough for normies.

This year, cant give a date. Debit & credit card deposit has been spoken of and it will definitely be added this year.

Normies arent meant to use this (brave & bat) until 2019, too much beta testing left

You're just begging for the $1 BAT is useless copypasta

>The token utility purpose was never designed to achieve a fiat status that holds above $1

It won't even take that

>User downloads brave
>turns on ad viewing
>earns Bat
>withdraw to crypto wallet or debit card

It cant currently send specific amounts immediately, you cant buy BAT, advertisers aren't signed up to the platform to enable passive BAT earning, it has no plugins to other browsers.

All unintuitive.

THis

I'm holding bat and would like to send to youtubers that I like

watched a video on how to do it

turned it off after 15 mins because time is money

>advertisers aren't signed up to the platform to enable passive BAT earning
and they never will

No real company will ever waste time and money by shoehorning this shit in their media plan. You're basically just holding bags for a glorified ad network that is overvalued as fuck.

Have you read the whitepaper? 1 BAT exceeding the value of $1 completely defeats the purpose of the token and will never happen.

You dont even know how to use BAT

50k checking in, comfy

>>advertisers aren't signed up to the platform to enable passive BAT earning
Non-US in Q2.
US companies will panic buy in Q3/Q4 at higher prices.