Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

It's a pump and dump

> Yes. It is time.
> Initiate REQ-protocol.

Just let them have their moment

Stop posting Rijesh

Except it's still going up

People literally said this about LINK when it mooned the other week

I said it'd be under a dollar within 24 hours and it was under a dollar after an hour, now look at it.

Lol

well it's not going down

kyber just announced main-net

req and kyber work together in same office

obviously there must be a great sense of work ethic in the office, this is a great thing for req.

Ok

It's been like 5 minutes you dumbass

It's already dumping lol

“It’s still going” normies get too attached

The RSI is around 70 now, let's see how long it can last

> it's already dumping

I remember the days I watched live charts on Binance etc.

Stressful, unproductive and unprofitable.

ppl that sold at 34k ETH

its crazy to think how much Kyber will gain this year. $500M mcap now, will be $5-10B by EOY

Likely the same for ZRX as well if I'm being honest

they just tweeted "Looking forward to the launch". aka main net might be friday.

aaaand here's the dump

Learn how to read RSI chart faggot, once it hit 80 it's over, either you bought before the RSI hit 80 or you don't, simple

hheh guys look at my TA it says de beeconne is underbought

>its crossing meme number

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that’s for kyber

t. salty retard who bought at 80 RSI

youre retarded after consolidation RSI is probably back at 20 and we continue mooning

This. Kyber's mainnet pilot launch announced today to be on 11th Feb. 10coins will be in their 1st exchange. REQ is working in the same working space in singapore. Just draw you conclusion.

Yeah and which is smarter? Waiting for it to reach 20 RSI and maximizing your profit or bought at 80 and wait a whole week just to break fucking even?

TRUE but only Kyber ICO participants can use it until April when normies get to apply.

They want to avoid scaling issues.

Both coins will go back to normal soon once people realize this, do NOT buy now, SELL at the high, and re-buy back. You're welcome

I bought at 4ct, hold for nine more months and can cash out tax free. I hope that RSI on low fucking volume coins is working out for you.

If you don't understand how it's calculated you should probably look it up. Maybe you'll understand why it's bs to use it on coin that bled for 3 wks straight.

NO STOP GO BACK UP

I was not saying it will get me rich today. Just explaning this green candle in the middle of nowhere. Agree that a correction will be done very soon (happening already?). But we cannot ignore that it is an achievement. April is tomorrow in this new crypto world where moon kids sold everything since the 16th Jan.

totally agree. just didnt want people to get the wrong idea. Also I planned to accumulate way more REQ than I currently have so I shit bricks seeing that

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA