Share your sex in the workplace stories

Share your sex in the workplace stories.

I trade crypto.

Yesterday, due to the BTC crash, I couldn't get it up for my secretary.

I fap from home

>be me
>regular office worker, kinda hate my work
>there's this insanely cute girl in marketing
>makes me feel like a paedo
>we both go to gym and can talk about it for hours
>she has a great personality
>we click well
>one day she asks me out for lunch
>took a sick notice to avoid seeing her
>go home
>fap furiously everynight when thinking about her
>looking for a new job

feels good man

I have never had sex. How do I get a girl to do it?

I jerk off in the dunnies sometimes.

see you on the moon mah niggah

I have never had sex in the work place nor have I ever heard of someone that pulled it off.
I've fucked coworkers before. Does that count?
One of the cooler stories was just an older lady at the office, this is like 15 years ago... (she was 36 at the time lmao) I was in mid 20s at the time. Long story short she just straight up told me she needed a cock in her and we got drunk after work on a Friday. I ploughed into her all night long. On Monday she acted like it never happened. Shit was cash.

Gave the cleaner a handjob.

But thats because I am the cleaner, I work from home and am self employed. Kekkity Kek

>things that never happened

I were about to bag this cutie from work, but it wasn't strong enough and ripped open, then she saw my portfolio and laughed since I dropped my phone in panic thinking maybe I should just kill her, and now no girls will talk to me at work.

If you’re that scared then you’re probably gay. Maybe you should try a trap. Not trying to hate either

I masturbated in the bathroom.

( btw I'm a grill)

You know the drill roastie

I never fucked a bitch at work but this one Mexican broad that I used to work with, left her clothes in the open locker and I found her panties and sniffed them. It was lit

you know the rules.
ill be waiting dear

How old are you for one. user It really isn't that hard, learn to talk to women and be more confident. For real act like the cunt you would on here, not even kidding. So many funny fuckers on here yet so many say they have never had their noodle wet, what the fuck? Anons get in their, at the day of the day all she can do is turn you down and who gives a fuck, on to the next one. You won't get pussy if you don't try

I don't even wanna know.

>start a casual job
>work with lovely girl who always smiles at me
>want to talk to her but have no idea what to say because i've been a neet for too many years and have forgotten how to talk to people and am already probably autistic
>every interaction ends up with me just asking a bunch of questions, can't make conversation flow properly
>she's only going to be here for 2 more weeks

Don't fucking tell him to do that, putting shit in his head, just because user is a beta and to scared to talk to women does not mean he could be gay, fuck off idiot. I don't wanna see anither user fucking a trap then wanting to kill themselves after because they just realised they fucked a guy and they are not gay.

No, you're not.