Shill me or fud me

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/Ey4amxz/pbc-jan-cnd.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Teeka said $5 by end of year

docdroid.net/Ey4amxz/pbc-jan-cnd.pdf

I think $5 by March 30

My poorfolio. Any changes I need to make? Started with $75 in mined BTC from slushpool.

You better buy this or stay poor. 25k reporting in

>diversify when you have 200 fucking dollar
just all in and hope for the best, it's not worth it to diversify at this point

All in on cnd instead retard

It was all free money. I diversified because I’m watching those particular projects at the moment. Only a fool goes all in.

You're fucking stupid. What do you have to lose? I went all in until 5k $

Will only hedge funds use CND?

Post it

Post what lol

Your screenshot. I don’t believe you.

>artistic works of fiction

This was back in early January. My ATH was 26k$

Also, I bought both at 7-6k $

Blockfolio

>I have $100k
>be right back

>BTC at $15k

I know, read what I wrote

Ok

Its a pretty neat project and it's a large part of my portfolio. A side bonus of investing is getting access to the bot predictions, which have been incredibly accurate in the past.

I'm invested for the long term because the project is one that I think is super promising, but maybe people that daytrade/swingtrade it have other opinions.

Can’t take a screenshot of your actual account? You realize that I can make myself a blockfolio account and say I’m a billionaire. You must have zero coins. Yeah, I’ve got a poorfolio, but it’s more than you’ve got.

I would hold it for up to a year if the project continues progressing. I’ve got zero to lose. How much are you holding?

CND is something you buy and forget about.
Guaranteed long term winner.

Where do u see it

The utility of it is built around having a lot stashed. The caste system reeks of a ponzi scheme, so i'll keep myself away from it.

I have some XLM left on my other account.

Poe is the way to go

I have ~25k CND bought at various levels from .06 to .15.

Its a project that has a very high level working product and a low market cap, so I'm very optimistic despite the bear market we're in right now.

If you had my poorfolio would you go all in on CND?

No CND. You dumping XLM soon?

No probably not

Yes

Really depends what you're looking for in crypto - if you're looking for pnds or swingtrades I dont think I would. But in terms of a long term hold I think its a great project, and hopefully the ad blitz they're planning is just as effective.

That said, I'm just some random dude on Veeky Forums. Read the whitepaper, read their medium articles, look for dissenting opinions and decide if you want to invest. Also in terms of going all in, I think a good rule of thumb would be to have at least 30% ETH/BTC and then the rest be alts, but if this is just money you're fucking around with hoping to nail a huge multiplier it seems fine - the price being below .25 is very tempting to accumulate on.

Trader level. Ask me anything.

23x3?

In Teeka we trust

No dick. Everyone will want a piece of this. In 2 years the price to get predictions will be so high nobody but hedge funds and money managers will be able to afford it. Accumulating now is the best way for a bright future.