Sold 100k usd of btc otc for cash at 18,000

>Sold 100k usd of btc otc for cash at 18,000
>told landlord I'm going to start paying in cash instead of cheque.
>landlord lives next to me and goes along with it. Sees that I'm no longer going to work.
>starts to question if Im a drug dealer, wants to inspect the house for growop.
>says if he doesn't inspect the house he will call the police and tell them about the cash.

Guys what the fuck do I do? I don't want him in the house because I've secretly gotten a friend to upgrade my electrical from 200 amps to 300 with another subpanel. I'm currently running 20 asic miners s9 out of the garage. If he sees this he will kick me out.

What the fuck can I do in a Situation like this? Oh and by the way my landlord is Chinese.

>landlord lives next to me
Never do this

bribe him

they have no morals

this coukd backfire if he tries to exploit you but then you can just move out

offer to sell him drugs

buy his house for cash

Say you're mining bitcoin cash. If he's Chinese he'll understand

either way one day you will be kicked out and sued for messing with stuff you shouldn't. It's not your house it's his and you deserve to be out on the streets for fucking with his property.

Dude, why it's so difficult?
just tell him that you're a freelancer now and you work online. Technically it will be true, since you're probably are at your computer all the time anyway, researching crypto related stuff (on Veeky Forums).

Tell him that you earn money by playing poker.

he's literally just looking for weed plants. clean the house up, hide the miners for a day or two, let him inspect. doubt he'll check the electrical if he's just looking for drugs

it wouldn't explain the cash, which is an odd thing about OP's story, why did you need to have it in cash? did you transfer fiat from an exchange to your bank, and then withdrew it all?

What is the deal with the cash?

Hide the miners and let him in? Duh

7/10 LARP, you'll fool the dum dums

Isn't it obvious? Tax evasion via localbitcoins

>says if he doesn't inspect the house he will call the police and tell them about the cash.

Doesn't sound like a problem.

You might end up needing to pay taxes on the 100k usd if you haven't yet though.

The police aren't getting in without a search warrant anyway (can the landlord give them permission? I'm not sure)

BUT if it's only the police checking the place out, they won't see any growops, AND you won't get busted by your landlord about the miners (unless he goes in with them).

YEAH SURE BUD IT'S TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE THAT YOUR FRIEND UPGRADED YOUR ELECTRICAL FROM 200 AMPS TO 300 AMPS SECRETLY WITHOUT NOTIFYING THE POWER COMPANY AND IN TURN THE POWER COMPANY NOT NOTIFYING THE PROPERTY OWNER OF A MAJOR SERVICE UPGRADE AND DRASTIC POWER CONSUMPTION INCREASE.

keep paying by cheque?

Doesn't have to be cash desu.
Mine btc > move btc to an exchange/site that allows you to sell your btc for fiat and transfer to paypal/skrill. You can do that @ BitPanda for example.
Tell the landlord that you're working online and getting paid via paypal/skrill (upwork actually does it iirc). If he doesn't like cash he can get his rent $ via paypal.
Or just transfer that money to your bank account (just enough to pay the rent, so you won't attract the attention of the IRS).

Where i live landlords would mind to receive cash, so this whole thing sounds a little strange to me. I guess that is what you get for living in the Land of the Free and the home of the brave.

What is the problem? are you also chinease? is mining illegal?

>wouldn't mind to receive cash

Changing a panel does not need to involve the fucking power company you retard. However, I do find it suspect a single apartment has 300 amps available power. Usually a 5000 sqft house only needs 200. Unless the panel change was just for more breakers.

It's non of his God damn business as long as he gets his money and have a lease for liability reasons. You should get out of that power abusing asshole. He is playing you because he is in a position of power.

This holy shit

underrated

whats so hard about depositing just the amt needed for the check in the first place...you dont put ALL of it in stupid.

This.

I have been in a similar situation with my landlord and he accused of dealing drugs because I paid cash. I told him following:

>"Have you ever been in a black site, Mr Landlord? Do you know who I am? Do you have an idea what I have done in Syria and Iraq? If you question ever again where the money comes from, I will call CENTCOM and the Agency and tell them that you have been bothering me. Your name will be put on a list, and soon after they will deport you to a black site in Gdansk, Amman, or Bucharest."

He literally almost shitted his pants after I told him this with dead-serious eyes.

Do this. Also, livestream it if possible

this is probably one of the worst LARPs I've ever read on this board. Are you 12?

i bet you have over 100 confirmed kills

Do you think that 12 years olds know about classified CIA black sites in Gdansk, Amman, and Bucharest? I suspect that this worked because my landlord was Egyptian.

Wait a second your friend can't "upgrade" your electricity from 200 to 300 "with a subpanel". The electric company does that you butthead, the subpanel just taps into the amperage you already have.

And either way the solution is simple if you still want to stay there, just have your friend remove the extra panel temporarily. Or just do I doubt the guy will notice even a subpanel. Put a coat over it.

I don't think you're staying under the radar by moving 100k to a paypal account.

Why would you move 100K? Just enough to pay the rent. Or to a bank account. OP didn't mention other problems with cash, outside of the rent payments.

On the other hand it looks like a larp, because OP has only 1 post in his own thread.

He's not Jewish so you're fine

fake and gay.

if he actually suspected anything, FBI already v&'d you.

You don't threat a drugdealer and then safely go back home. Even if you're a Chink-chung-chong.

Chink mafia will pwn him in an instant.
If he actually has that antminers farm, he will understand.

>noone should ever know you own bitcoins
>even if you sold out everything, everyone would always suspect you have some supplementary bitcoin stash hidden somewhere

wouldn't work anymore.
OP needs a solution, not a short-term subterfuge

paypal is the most Jewish scam out there.
it doesn't matter if you have $20 or $20M, they randomly freeze accounts for no reason.

IDK why FBI didn't visit OP.
Who the fuck needs 200-300 amps? (except -maybe- weed farmers...)

Nice LARP faggot. Literally nothing illegal to see here as far as LE is concerned. and if you actually had a large sum of cash you would pay your rent with a cashiers check, not like a fucking autists vision of how a drug dealer pays rent

Bucharest LMAO

If you really want to knkw what to do.. I'll tell you.... hire a hooker, not a cheap $40 cum guzzler, not some prissy whore either. A standard slut. Let her know that she will be fucking an asian guy for $300-$500. Bring her to your abode, dressed scantily.
Invite chinklord (who the fuck rents from a chink anyway) over, show him around. If he gets weird tell him he can fuck your girlfriend to not call the cops.. lol. If he wont do that, get the hooker to get naked and rub up on him and videotape it for blackmail. Done deal u faggot.
Invite said asian

youre so stupid.
if youre loaded you stupid faggot then RENT or BUY a house

are you braindamaged, why would you respond seriously to a joke. do americans really do this?

I'm not america. Is that supposed to be humor? What braindead country are you from to find that funny? Must be Germany or Scandinavia or something

You're a freelancer who now works mostly from home.

You're offended to be accused of being too stupid to make lots of money legally working from home.

Your lease (and, regardless of lease, Tenants' Rights) forbids your landlord from entering, inspecting or "randomly visiting" without at least 48 hours notice.

Your landlord is greedy and exploitive; that's why he's a landlord -- understand his motives to influence his actions. He wants money, sees you have more than when you moved in, and now wants more.

In the event that he discovers that you've rewired the place, don't worry: he cannot prove that the work wasn't done by him, and, besides, rental laws require 3-phase power (and he was previously illegally charging you rent on a place with only 2-phase power, which is not enough for legal rental).

Just arrange a particular day & time for him to inspect; he will probably be confused but relieved that you are a steady source of cash income perpetually....

>and if not just burn his house down

You have 100k you jackass. Just go into a different apartment.

>tell them about the cash
>THE cash
He knows you have 100k usd?
How and for what purpose?

>Believing residential buildings require 3 phase power
>being this retarded

>I'm currently running 20 asic miners s9 out of the garage.
No you aren't. Its not even economically viable to do that on residential energy and you're sure as hell not passing the cost to your landlord without them noticing

>20 asic miners in the garage

He probably suspects you more for the fucking 10000$ monthly electric bill you cuck

Yeah holy shit that would be SO suspicious.

>MASSIVE electricity usage.
>Pay in all cash.
>Not going to work
>All sweaty and nervous about inspections.

>he is Chinese

Bribe for sure.

Best thing is to be honest, and possibly bribe him. It's far worse when he gets the authorities involved.

Money talks OP. Let it speak for you!

tell him you're a gay male prostitute and that he cant come in because of all the bodily fluids

it doesn't involve the power company, but usually a n increase like that will need an upgrade to the service line from the pole to the house.

>chink
Bribe. Take him out for a dinner. If he ask for profit sharing then boot out.

lawyer up and possibly get more shekels and/or free rent for a few months

>Chinks
Will understand everything you say while calculatin how to take adavantage from you
Don't be surprised if "someone" breaks into your house if you tell about your crypto gains
tl;dr chink landlord=move

Are you stupid? You don’t sell drugs so what’s the issue? What’s wrong with you?

I've lived with my roomate for 2 years. He just assumes that my parents are rich and give me money every month. Plus he's from a poor country so he gets what it's like to have to struggle and do what you gotta do so he doesn't ever ask money questions.

LMAO this, let him in or he'll call the cops on your NEET tax-avoiding ass