You Are Doing Fine Veeky Forums

This is far from over. DELETE your pink wojak memes!

Other urls found in this thread:

wallet.tether.to/transparency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just assume the pink wojacks are people fucking around

>People fucking around
People these people should stick with fast food restaurant wage

dont wanna ruin your fun, but we could be at complacency or anxiety
anyway im gonna ride this bitch to 0 or millions idgaf

What if my feeling is just "meh, wait and see"?

This.

In my most pessimistic predictions while trying to be realistic on some level I can't see BTC going below 4K. And even at that level I would still expect gains for next December.

>Complacency or anxiety
I have to ruin your losing spirit but we are going to make it

I would say we are in denial phase right now...

I think we're somewhere between panic and capitulation. The flippening is upon us.

We're nowhere near max market cap. There are still tons of people outside the market and the barriers of entry are too high for the average Joe to invest.

I think we just need to cool off and wait for the next rally.

yes, but it will go further down before the real bull run starts

I think we've either passed the panic phase and we go sideways around 10k for a while or we dip again but to around 9k at most then correction is definitely over

Im not even considering selling until 4× gains or two years.

I'm not fucking selling.

>average joe
Robinhood crypto launch date is tomorrow

This, everybody seems really bullish even though market has been on a downtrend for three weeks now and it seems to be getting worse. Im not a nocoiner but Im just a realist.

i got no losing spirit, but i read everything on this board from "we just need to cool off" to "its over"
so you cant apply this meme chart to this imo

>We're nowhere near max market cap
agree. we could see the total MC at 10x by the end of the year.

>80%-90% market traders bullish
There is no question Veeky Forums is very bullish even in times like his, but I don't think Veeky Forums represents 80%-90% of market traders, not even close. Also, the general sentiment of crypto market is very negative at the moment.

I want to believe

Catch the chainsaw user.

>We're nowhere near max market cap
Like user said, text book denial.

>Nowhere near max market cap
no one knows what's the max market cap but one thing for sure is happening, normies are getting much easier access to buy crypto this year.

According to your meme chart we are now in depression and are about to start another bullrun.
Although this chart doesn't apply to crypto, because even when the whole market is down there are enough shitcoins mooning, and everyone will be running around chasing pumps even if it hits $1000.
The only people fucked in the crash are long-term holders.

Don't mind me, I suck at TA

literally me when BTC first dropped. I was stupid and didn't sell back when I could have recouped my losses and bought back in when it was lower at 8k or lower now.

that's the ideal situation user. I would have done that if I'm a good day trader, the issue is I'm not

Consider it a learning experience and move on.

All of these charts really only apply to Bitcoin. Bitcoin popped, but the rest of the market is just getting started. I don't think you can really compare this to the stock market this early. In all honesty Bitcoin could go to 4k or 100k and neither one would really shock me.

>fucked in crash are long-term holders.
I have a normie portfolio, BTC-LTC-ETH split evenly. I went in last March. I'm doing fine user

Na we are between depression and anger...Hodl

if the "anger" priced at $9k, I'll take that as a fantastic thing

>BTC 100k
Veeky Forums's magic man says this

Trying to apply this shitty meme graph to crypto is like trying to apply it to the automobile or the industrial revolution. It’s very stupid.

He said between 4k and 100k FOR NEXT MONTH. Let me show you how this works you fucking brainlet this is how you use your mind for gains instead of simply gambling like a idiot.

∫√¼ 3632 Φ = Ω
∯β½ 21341 Ψ = ∑
α 2∞ = 1 BTC

So in 1 Years time it could be anything from 40k to 1000k! Just HODL and let the big boys do the math for you.

If you buy during depression you still can make good money till disbielif

This board is obviously in denial

The average Joe isn't gonna use robin hood at all. Over half of Americans have

var privateKey = new Key();
var bitcoinPrivateKey = privateKey.GetWif(Network.Main);
Console.WriteLine(bitcoinPrivateKey); // L1tZPQt7HHj5V49YtYAMSbAmwN9zRjajgXQt9gGtXhNZbcwbZk2r
BitcoinEncryptedSecret encryptedBitcoinPrivateKey = bitcoinPrivateKey.Encrypt("password");
Console.WriteLine(encryptedBitcoinPrivateKey); // 6PYKYQQgx947Be41aHGypBhK6TA5Xhi9TdPBkatV3fHbbKrdDoBoXFCyLK
var decryptedBitcoinPrivateKey = encryptedBitcoinPrivateKey.GetSecret("password");
Console.WriteLine(decryptedBitcoinPrivateKey); // L1tZPQt7HHj5V49YtYAMSbAmwN9zRjajgXQt9gGtXhNZbcwbZk2r
HODL

Surely this is going to 100k

>The average Joe isn't gonna use robin hood at all.
Have you seen how many Tyrones and Jamals managed to buy XRP and TRX? Transfering between exchanges is much more difficult than buying with robinhood app

>Over half of Americans have

To the moon

Is it strange of me to think the whole crash is actually over?
It's actually been quite stable for some weeks now.

>stable
where have you been ChadJack?

Yeah, tether is a little blip.
What then? What might be next?

>tether
They don't have that much cash reserve if you compare it to how much they have printed
wallet.tether.to/transparency

This unironically is the mindset that will get you to lambo land in crypto. Best to set it and forget it.