Go buy on the dip and hodl...literally the only coin you need

go buy on the dip and hodl...literally the only coin you need

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/random_walker/status/852918816455655425
cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did this, how long to hold and how many do i need

Well buy as many as you feel comfortable spending on drugs if it doesn't pan out by the end of the year, but more than likely you'll see this badboy replace btc in september

this man speaks the truth. 2018 belongs to XMR.

You know that a "X will replace btc in Y time" is fucking oversaid, when it's repeated even for damn privacy coins that are on top of that proven to be trackable.

tfw i was holding monero till the first day it came out
tfw i sold all my monero earlier this month
tfw i will buy some again when its 10x times cheaper probably next year
tfw indeed this is the only one that might survive

>What is ZCASH
>What is Verge
>what is MOTHERFUCKING DASH

>holding monero till the first day it came out

Cool Story bro

All non-fungible

GTFO

currently holding 10 xmr, contemplating trading for zencash... any anons have any thoughts on this?

umm why exactly

Literally false. They will pay people if you can find a way to track a monero transaction.

>proven to be trackable
care to provide that proof to us?

Verge and Dash are shit. SHIT! No point in discussing further.

Zcash is interesting but mostly shit too.

Actually, it was bitmonero back then ;)

last time I bought at 1.8m sats. waiting for the dip, which should be around 2.5m sats now.

ETH and XMR makes 60% of my portfolio and my comfiest holds

Press S to spit on Monero's grave

>Monero; 80% of transactions linkable.

twitter.com/random_walker/status/852918816455655425

cointelegraph.com/news/monero-transactions-history-can-be-revealed-and-exposed-research
>Whether this de-anonymizes you or not depends on what other information the attacker has, like if they have records from where you received the coins (e.g. an exchange) or if they have records from where you spent the coins (e.g. a merchant).

Zen seems to have the potential for more short term gains at the minute due to its lower price.

>0 fungibility

that's been debunked already retard

That paper doesn't apply to present day transactions. Do you even read technical papers and do your math?