Fuck Lamboland

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_T80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Someone add tesla to this

if you drive a tesla most people dont even hear you coming and then they dont even know what the fuck youre driving

when you drive a lambo people hear you coming even inf youre still miles away
im not buying a supercar just to make no noise

>Chrion
>heavy piece of shit

>Tesla
>SJW-approved supercar

Jesus fuck.

I love tesla. But this is a valid argument.
Lambo: Roarrrrrr. "Ohaaaa look at this amazing guy".
Tesla "..." ???

This is why lexus LFA is the true patrician choice, but since I'm too poor for that, e34 m5 it is

t.

It's not about what most people think see or do. Its about doing what you love and giving no fucks about it

>neither is manual

Sad!

>Someone add tesla to this
This is no joke, it looks like this is the target demographic

This board is mostly Americans, what do you expect?

While in America I woke up one day, walked to my car and saw that the driver side window was smashed. Turns out some poor fool tried to jack my car but realized he couldn't drive a manual only after getting in and attempting to hotwire it.

I had a chuckle, and I hope he
>got shot
after that.

i dont fucking care lmao
im not buying a supercar just to cuck around with no noise
i want to cruise though town on a sunday morning at 5AM waking everyone up to remind them of their miserable life

Finish this chart for me Veeky Forums

>Bugatti Chiron
Exists
>Tesla Roadster

Should be added to this one

Compare the tesla to the Koenigsegg Agera RS, not the Bugatti. The Tesla does not stand a chance in 0-400-0 as it does not even reach that speed.

The Bugatti Chiron's tite of hitting 0-400-0 kmph in 42.96 seconds could barely last a month as Koenigsegg has managed to do the same, only about six seconds faster

>doing what you love
>driving emotionless, pigfat, overheating, silent cuckboxes

A 20yo honda is faster around the lap
>inb4 muh stoplight racing
Kys

trash amateurs

>dropping hundreds of thousands on carbon fiber
>drop 16k on soviet armor instead

mortarinvestments.eu/products/armoured-vehicles-4/page/1/filters/a:1:{s:3:"new";s:3:"all";}#currency=USD

Lol at cucks who can't afford a Tesla

Teslaland! this shitcoin is like 80% of my portfolio from now on, NEED TO MAKE IT

so every niggafaggot have to buy tesla cause they good for driveby ?

Wtf this is badass. Do they ship to the US?

You don't need those to be roodypoos but you already know that

nothing wrong with lagunitas faggot

You have to take care of that yourself. Its probably gonna be another 5-10k to import/demilitarized license otherwise its 100% legal

Actually i think on the website they tell you they can set you up with the process

nigga who tf cares
if you're just in for the speed any liter bike will do this and cost much much less

the bugatti makes your dick a lot larger than a koekok2foenoemklmf0eggf does

This is bad ass.

Just don't want to be mistaken for a soyboy.

Does no one else here like Teslas? They’re cool

But does it have VTEC?

The v8 M3 was better than the straight 6 m3. v12's should be at the top but v6 looks correct

Could someone explain to me why stormniggers hate Elon Musk?
He is arguably one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time.
Is it because he believes that climate change is real?

>implying people buy those for the specs and not as a status symbol
i'm sure there are plenty of cars cheaper than those bugattis that are better on paper

>lambo
>runs out of fuel after 300mi
>can’t into 250mph
>slow acceleration
>only worthy aspects are noise and looks
>shitty car in general

>tesla roadster
>fastest accelerating car on market
>can do 250mph
>luxurious
>can outdo a lambo in range 2 times

>b-but muh soyboys

Because they want to feel special about owning an outdated ICE car which only redeeming value is sound, even if you technically can mount a huge as speaker on your tesla that emulates lambo sounds, just 3 times louder

I'm rolling up in my Toyota because neither you nor anybody else needs to know about my money. My endgame is going nuclear sub mode.

In-line5?!?!? Ughh peasant

Flatplane crank V8 with 5 valves like the f355

Or the 4 liter flat 6 in the current gt3

Those are incredible engines

Oh also the v10 in the carera GT

As for OPs retarded pic, that Tesla roadster wouldn’t be able to do more Han 4 or 5 laps at a track without running out of battery. You’d then have to wait an hour to charge the damn thing. Meanwhile the bughatti would just keep fucking going only to stop for a few minutes for gas.

Intel batteries can charge in less than a minute and electric motors don’t sound like whiney little brats m, Musk can fuck off

>"Ohaaaa look at this amazing guy".
Nobody thinks this.

virgin detected i hope you stay poor forever

Go around and look like a cuck that care for the enviroment, instead of shooting flames out of the exhaust and contribute to make the ozone hole bigger than Elon Musk mom's asshole.

This. Some roasties will probably get wet, but majority will think you are likely a huge asshole who’s the spoiled useless son of a millionaire or someone who’s trying to compensate for his lack of test

Did I touch you at a sensitive place, amerimutt?

Literally fedora:the car

at least lamborghini made it to the top without government handouts

>he thinks im an american HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i heard hes selling flamethrowers now

Fuck off newfag with your reddit spacing

Literally drive (or make a goal to own) whatever the fuck you want, don't look to (((society))) or a Nepalese yodeling forum for validation. Be that a Maybach, a Hummer or a fucking Prius.

This is my baby, fuck you.

25yo honda type r (5000€) I s faster around the track.
And it actually manages to finish the track without falling apart

>Not having a custom car designed and built
>Not swapping engines whenever you want to switch from gas, diesel or electricity.

>Only swaping engines

I’ve been here for years you mong.

Nobody ever complained about muh reddit spacing till about a year ago.

You sound stupid when you complain about trivial shit like that

Made in 1939 in Natsoc Germany. Top speed ~750 kmh (470 mph). Horsepower: 3000+

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_T80

What else are you going to swap?
A carbon fiber/titanitum body is fine, sure you could have different bodies as well, supercar, 4wd etc.

This is so much nicer.

Why would anyone buy an American car over an European anyway? Porsche and Lamborghini are making their own electric cars, soon this Tesla soycar will become obsolete

hops = phytoestrogens

> 2/3 the speed of a commercial airplane
>1939
Nigga that shit would instantly blew up at that speed

fucking reddit i swear

friendly reminder the purge will target soyboys AND loud assholes

He makes (and loses money on each) gay luxery street legal golf-carts for soyboi’s that we pay for in subsidies. Aside from spaceX (maybe? financials hidden) he has multiple shitty businesses that have burned through billions. When a new battery architecture is announced, tesla will essentially collapse and drag the entire bullmarket with it.