Where all my Arkies at in these hard times?

Where all my Arkies at in these hard times?

thinking of dropping my 50 ARK and getting more XLM or LINK

>there are people selling their ark at a loss and wont rebuy before corev2 and VM comes out
oh myyy
gonna hold my 3100 ark for a while

Comfy brother. Mine is silently staking on my ledger. 2018 will be a good year for our fellow deluded Arkies.

Staking 1 ARK per day since summer last year. Slowly losing faith seeing far worse projects leave the fucking stratosphere.

Hold me and tell me it will all be worth it.

>Where my Arkies at?
Sinking

I'm still holding my 2.1k until the price finally reflects the technical innovation ARK offers. It seems like the devs are finally starting to build a little momentum for marketing, so I'm not too unhappy.

The only way ARK doesn't go up is if the core foundation of the crypto market really is based on speculative gambling rather than smart investment in future tech. I'd like to think that won't be the case. I'll be very disappointed if it's the chinese scamcoins left standing in 2020 instead of cryptos which aren't vaporware.

Me too m8. I'm just losing hope. I'm too emotionally involed with ARK.

At the moment, and from an investment point of view it just seems to make sense to re-buy when core2 and ARKVM are closer to being released.

Sell your ARK like all the weak hands that sold their ETH in January 2017

I sold... All in on link

ARK was my main squeeze but I cashed out every crypto to my name yesterday. If bitcoin plummets it's going to take the USD value of every other crypto with it. I have optimistically ignored the Tether doomsayers until now. I still love ARK and I wish the crypto market was stable enough that I could just sit and forget. But those staking gains won't benefit me if the ARK becomes worth less than $1.

>The only way ARK doesn't go up is if the core foundation of the crypto market really is based on speculative gambling rather than smart investment in future tech.

This guy cryptos, all my holdings are this, maybe a massive mistake, in such a hyped market but I expect the plethora of shitcoins to die / fade at some point.

Haven't seen that one for a while

>Cashed out on one of the lowest days of the year
>expects others to believe his $1 FUD

This is why people call you deluded

If bitcoin dies then the altcoins go down with the ship. It's not a completely insulated economy. Money flowing out of bitcoin won't flow into alts. It will flow out of crypto altogether. Imagine the entire crypto economy hemorrhaging billions. That money isn't going to alts. It's going back to people's pockets as they rush to escape. This doesn't just apply to ARK.

>he thinks bitcoin will die ever
we might be deluded but we arent retarded like you

>Implying fiat pairs won't be established this year
>Implying smart contracts -rootkit- & lightening network wont see bitcoin hit 100k

Stay Arkless

There's nothing to gain by being dishonest with me and there's plenty to lose by being dishonest with yourself. Bitcoin doesn't need to die for my hypothetical to come true. You realize only one year ago, bitcoin was less than $1000? Easy come easy go. Especially if the Tether pumping/wash trading conspiracy theories are true.